• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Apsinthos-Idimmu Academy OOC

Welp, I'm working on the opener right now. It might be kinda long, because, yeah, three characters. And I'm trying to work out exactly what I want to put in the opener and what I'm able to leave out for now. It should hopefully be up within the hour, if I don't fall asleep before then.

Sorry I am a little impatient. I haven't participated in an RP in very long time. I am just excited.

Incredible timing, I just posted the opener. It's basically just characters' mornings up until they get on the bus to the Academy for now. I'm terrible at openers honestly, so it's a bit crappy, but whatever.

Here it is everyone: The Apsinthos-Idimmu Academy

Question about the Bus. Is it a magic bus that is summoned to pick up new students where ever or do we need to travel to a location to be picked up? Or is it possible to walk to the school?

It may sound a little strange to ask, but I wanted to make sure.

I guess it is technically a magic bus, seeing as it's basically getting around the entire world. Don't ask exactly how, at the moment I have no clue myself.
And it is possible to walk, but extremely difficult. The bus is a lot... Safer. So everyone gets on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back