• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Apocalypse Begins

Kathrina

She would turn around and said "Thank you Liz" she said. She would look at Dev and say "Yea okay great"

"Your welcome Kat," she smiled, and looked at Daniel, to s surprise she was still truly in love with him, but she didn't want to show any sort of emotion, she had to be a good second in command.

When he headed her the CD she Played it. Then when she looked at Liz she started to Smile and she knows what Flritying looking like even when you don't want to show it. "So Daniel, Ate you going to leave again when we find this new Place" she laughed and saw the store they was going to. When she Stoped the car she saw a Few walkers "she shot them all and got out and went inside and saw a girl and say "I am Kathrina and This is my group and Mu Brother and father and you Are" she said looking at her @Endless Love

"I'm Mariah." She answered, barely getting a chance to look at the group before collecting her thoughts. "Are you guys headed anywhere safe?" She asked, glancing at them up and down as she held her gun to her torso.​

Liz looked up when she saw the girl standing there, she just smiled and got out of the car. "Hey Kat, I think you missed one," she said as a walker started to come towards them, she grabbed out one of her golden glocks, and shot it from the short distance away, she threw her gun back in to the holster, and looked at Kat. "We need to get the supplies," she warned. "We have no idea what could be in the building." She reloaded her guns and pulled them out. "We have to be prepared for anything."

She would laugh at her and say "Yea I Know, we need the Supply. She would grab her gun out and say "Okay Guys it time to be prepared Daniel, Dev,Dad,and Mariah welcome to the group" she said smiling

"Thanks, Kat. I honestly don't know how I could do this on my own." She said, sighing a bit."Oh, um, well I'm a fast runner, and my aim's not bad." Mariah answered, laughing a little.​

Liz started to walk slowly toward the store, and looked into the window. "We have a group of about twenty Walkers in there," she whispered to Kat. She threw up her hood, and cocked her gun.

walking up to liz dev says' those aren't walkers. just really bloody people." he says pointing out they have fear in their eyes staring at the gun.

Liz looked at Kat. "What do you suppose we do?" she asked looking in the building. The last time they trusted someone that looked like walkers, they ravished the camp, and took everything they had.

She would look at them and say "We have to find a new store there one 5 blocks for here I use to go to that one when I was a Kid" she said looking at them "Let's go back in the Car guys"

Liz put her gun back in the holster and jumped into the backseat of the car. Liz never wanted to take another chance with someone that looked as if they could be a walker. "So Kat, do you like being behind the wheel again?"

Kathrina would look at Liz and Say "You Can Take the wheel I Need to see if my dad can Take to my so Daniel Move your ass to the front seat" she said Laughing

Daniel

He would go to the front seat and just seat there.

The group could see a lone figure frantically fleeing down the street, as a group of walkers followed him. The poor guy was on crutches, holding a bag of food in his mouth, as he continued fleeing. The zombies were catching up to him quite quickly, and would surely overtake him in a matter of seconds. Suddenly, Issac whipped around, raising one of his crutches. A burst of electricity jumped out of the end of it, travelling into the lead zombie. The zombies body began shaking and seizuring, as the limbs jerked violently. The electricity jumped between the zombies, doing the same to each of them. All four zombies collapsed to the ground, twitching, as their hearts stopped.

Issac looked up, noticing the group. He sat there, waiting for them to make the first move.

Liz jumped into the front seat, it was weird to be in the front seat again, behind the wheel, she started to car, and slowly started to push on the gas, so she was going a steady 30mph, and she didn't even noticed that Daniel was sitting next to her the entire time.

Suddenly something else happened, as the front of a small insurance office exploded in a brilliant flash of light, as the body parts of a small horde of zombies went flying all over the place. A figure exited the burning building with a... is that a flamethrower? Yes, it was a flamethrower. The few surviving zombies quickly began to roast as the figure smothered them in fire. The figure also seemed to notice the group in the car, and stood there, watching them.

(( sir i don't believe you were accepted and i don't believe zombies hearts beat let alone they have one anymore. have you ever even done a zombie rp? or did you beleive zombs were like vamps. and the term is like the one from walking dead walkers. this is just an imforming message))

[QUOTE="alexis the furry](( sir i don't believe you were accepted and i don't believe zombies hearts beat let alone they have one anymore. have you ever even done a zombie rp? or did you beleive zombs were like vamps. and the term is like the one from walking dead walkers. this is just an imforming message))

[/QUOTE]
((LIKE=APPROVED. And logically they have to have a heart in order to move and shit. Unless they are powered by necromancy. Which would be really fucking cool. And not everyone would use the same term to describe the zombies. Like, people all don't use the same term for soda. In some places it's known as pop. Or something else. >_< Plus walkers makes me think of White Walkers. Something alot more dangerous.))

Whitewalker1.png

Kat

When she saw the store she said "Liz this is the store. It's Huge right" she said smiling at Him

Daniel

He would seat there and watch Liz and notice that Liz was not paying attention to her

Yea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back