• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Apocalypse Begins

Robin was very tried and busy. He saw his own child kill her mother. He would walk over to his old bedroom and would take a Nap

She would look at Liz and says "Okay since there is Like 10people in the group? So we have to double everything" she said looking at her

Liz saw Robin walking down the stairs. "Okay, so what would like for me collect for them?" she asked Kat.

Sshe would look at her and say "Since I want to check oh Much Wepons we have and I can Figure this out" she said looking at them

Liz was listening to Kat, and kept a close eye on Robin, what was wrong with him, is wife was undead anyways.

"How big is the backyard, Kat?" Liz asked, she loved the outdoors even though the place is infected with walkers.

hearing the gunshot they head to the origin of the noise wondering who ccaused it. there was only one person he knew lived out here. and that was him. stalking towards the house he takes out the thermal scope un attached to the sniper at the moment and looks through the window to see humans conversing. so he goes and knocks on the door.

your rp you can do it.))

this dies so quickly!!!! tag everyon @Amanda Cromwell

bump bump bump bump bump bump bump... hello anyone home bump....?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back