• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Apocalypse Begins

(( endless why you no love this rp? you left me alone at camp with people why peeps why! * meeanwhile is in tower shooting walkers at the high way))

MICHAN:

It was a quiet place, the town. Nothing like what he had known it as when he had lived there nearly 5 years ago. The only thing there was the Walkers, the Zombies wandering around after the trail of fresh meat. It was revolting in many ways, he just hoped he didn't see Sara's face among the Rotted figures.

Shifting his machete in hand, he headed toward the store in hopes of finding some much needed food. It's not like there were many people around to raid the store after all. It seemed that the only moving things were the Zombies. Which he could easily avoid by scaling the side of a building and walking along the roofs.

Yea why

Kathrina wpuld shot at the Walker and said "Look we have to leave now, Dev Lets go Now we need a New Place" she said going inside the car and wpuld then driving into town and she need to stop somewhere first for food.

Anyone here

((Yea so we are driving to the store to get more food. We and looking for a safe house or something that would last them for another 5 years))

((Cool, well Michan is jumping from roof to roof in search of a store. Shouldn't be hard to spot him))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

((Here is what I worte last))

Kathrina would shot at the Walker and said "Look we have to leave now, Dev Lets go Now we need a New Place" she said going inside the car and wpuld then driving into town and she need to stop somewhere first for food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back