• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Apocalypse Begins

Jack spun around when he heard a woman's voice. He spun quickly and had his gun ready to fire. He noticed it was a civillian. "Erm..Hi." he lowered his gun. "I'm Jack. And yeah, i'm pretty lost. Say, whats going on around here? First there were riots, not the streets are deserted?"

Kathrina would look at him and said "Well The whole world went to shit because..." Look out!" when he bended down she shot the walker behind her shooting it right in his head and said "there is a Example" she said laughing

Liz entered the building behind Kat. She heard her talking to someone, who could it be? She quickly cocked her gun.

"Ah Shit!" He shouted when she shot the walker. "The Fuck?!"

Being unconscious in a riot van in the first few weeks in the Apocalypse makes him not know that they were infected. He looked at the body. "God. Why.." he said, ultimately confused.

Kathrina saw Liz and said "Liz its okay everything is fine" she said smiling at her

she would look at him and saw. We call those already dead things 'Walkers". the have a virus that kills them and at 12 hours they come back to life and if you get bit you become them. That why half of the population is fucking dead

Jack nods, staring at the corpse. "So..do you know what...Where to go..?" He asks.

He could hear someone cocking their gun. He saw the 'Liz' person.

Kathrina would look at him and say" We are looking for a new one maybe a house or the Mansion that's not far from here." she said looking at him. I am the leader of the group by the way. "Liz Put the gun down everything is fine"

She would then go deeper in the store getting food and water and said "Okay Guys I got food and water time to get the hell out of here" she would go in the back seat of the car and waiting for Liz to drive.

MICHAN

Finally, after a long trek across town, Michan found himself on the roof of the grocery store. The parking lot was a mess except for a few abandoned cars, nothing out of the ordinary.

After making sure no zombies were wandering about, he leap from the roof. Landing on a pile of discarded rags, he straightened and headed inside with his machete at the ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(( back on)) running back out with the supplies he thought they needed and some tech he heads to the car and gets in the back. " you know . maybe next time i can sit in the front?" he said askingly

Kathrina said "wait guys I would be right back I think I found some Meds In there" she would going inside and look for the meds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back