• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Apocalypse Begins

(( I'm assuming we are at two different doors?))

MICHAN

First things first, when he entered the building he checked it for zombie. Luckily nothing was there and he was free to go about his business.

"Water... Food... First aid." He said, making sure to remember the essentials as he grabbed a cart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She would say "I know she would walk over to see if anyone was there. She saw someone looking around where the Meds was. "She went and said "I got it" she got her knife and walked over there Grabing his neck and put her knife against him say "Who the Hell are you"

MICHAN

Shifting through what was left of the mess in the store, Michan was surprised to feel a blade against his neck. He, having been in near death experiences before, didn't panic.

Instead he raised his hands, slowly. His eyes shifting around the room as the person behind him spoke. Then, in a flash, his hands wrapped around the wrist and arm of the person. He twisted, pulling the knife away from his neck as he sent the person flying over his shoulder.

"I think," he said as he moved to stand over the culprit, "I should be asking out that."

He bent, picking up her knife so that he could give it back to her.

MICHAN

He shifted, somehow feeling bad about throwing her. "Michan," he said. "Michan Collins."

He stepped forward, offering his hand. "Sorry about that." He mumbled, " I'm not a fan of knives touching my throat."

She looked at Him with a smile and said "Nice to Met you I just protecting My Group and keeping them Safe,I am sorry to ask But sfo you have a Sister or something" she said looking at him

"Group?" Michan questioned, "How many do you have?"

His attention shifted 100% when Katrina brought up his sister. "Yeah, Sara Collins." He said, eager. "You know her?"

He would Look at him and say "I Know her alright she is the best she is part of my Group she is In the Car Right Now" he said looking at him showing the way "She talks about you a lot and I see that she was right about you Likeing me" she said smiling

"She's in the car?" Michan asked. He could have cried, he very well would have if it wasn't for being in public. Instead his eyes shifted toward the parking lot, where a man stood in the doorway. Somehow he wasn't sure if he would be very accepted into the a group. However, after close to month of travel to find Sara he was willing to risk a few people disliking him.

"Can I see her? "

(( gtg, work >.< Just have Michan get in the car and I'll jump in when I can ))

She laughed and said "She is your sister Go see her" she said laughing and said "Wait Since she is your sister you can Join Us" she said Looking at him

Zarin had heard voices from near by. She headed towards them, listening closely. She held her bag securely against her back so that it would make no noise as she walked. When she came into view of the people, she slightly hid behind a wall, watching them to see if they'd be dangerous to her or if they'd offer her food. She hadn't eaten in days and she was down to her last bottle of water. She slid her stainless steel baseball bat out from behind her back and gripped it as she watched, ready for the worst.

Michan smiled, hugging Katrina before hurrying over to the car. Pulling the door open, he scoops Sara into a hug.

"Thank f*cking God."

After watching the group for a minute, Zarin stepped into sight slowly, not to spook them. Though she still carried her bat in her right hand, she held it down to her side. "Hello." She called to them, keeping her voice as light as possible.

ReineJupiter said:
After watching the group for a minute, Zarin stepped into sight slowly, not to spook them. Though she still carried her bat in her right hand, she held it down to her side. "Hello." She called to them, keeping her voice as light as possible.
Who are you talking to Me or Liz

Zarin held up her free hand to show she wasn't going to attack. "I haven't eaten in days. I was just wondering if you had some food to spare... I've been watching you guys for a while and you seem better off than me." She gave a half laugh to the girl.

She would look at her and say "Yea We Do," she would yell out Guys hold your Fire" she would get some bread for her to eat.

Zarin smiled and tucked her bat back into the straps of her backpack. "Thank you." She looked at the girl, then around at the others. "I haven't seem any other people for a while."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back