• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Always Open High School

"Am I the third wheel?" He wondered to himself. Gareth pondered this as he looked between Alice and Elliot. "Nah, I mean I'm so amazing how could I be the third wheel in fact I'm so awesome I could count as two wheels the two front wheels in fact!" Gareth thought flaming his ego, "I guess as the two front wheels I have to lead this vehicle in the right direction." Gareth put his arms around the two and pulled them close, "So what do you say Alice?"

(Gareth is so dillusioned)

rosie-huntington-whiteley-07.jpg

Alice smiled and nodded at Gareth

"Sure why not, lets get going"

She allowed Gareth to guide her with him, laughing slightly at his enthusiasm

Meanwhile, she took out her cell phone and sent Eliot a text, making sure to do so for the sake of not letting Gareth feel like a third wheel

"Hey Eliot,

Alice here,

just wondering if you wanna hang out sometime just us???"

She did not know why but she felt nervous sending the text message

IMG_1776.JPGEliot grinned at Gareth as he followed along with the twin of them. When his phone buzzed he pulled it out of his pocket and glance down oddly at it, holding back a slight laugh as he looked quizzically over at Alice.

Did you just ask me out over text when we're literally two feet away from each other? 

He sent back, sliding the device back into his pocket.

(Headed to bed, will be on tomorrow.)

Last edited by a moderator:
80718-rosie-huntington-whiteley-looks-long-bob.jpg

Alice grinned and quickly text back

"Of course, do you want me saying it in front of Gareth and making him feel like a third wheel?"

She hit send and kept her phone out, realising this would be a conversation over text now

Gareth figured out they were texting each other when the two phones would buzz when the two sent messages. Gareth grinned to himself, "Friendship, how beautiful" he thought. "Whelp, we're here," Gareth commented as they arrived back at History.

Last edited by a moderator:
Carolus awoke in his bed, his bright blue eyes looking up at the ceiling with a blank stare. It did not take much deduction to realize that he had slept for far too long, the very first indicator being the amount of light leaking into the room. He muttered a short prayer of forgiveness in his native Swedish tongue, as he pulled himself out of bed. After getting out of bed, he began dressing in his standard clothing very quickly. What was his typical clothing was something many, if not all, would stare at, but Carolus did not care. They could stare all they liked if they felt so inclined to do so, it made no difference to him, for their opinions were beneath him. He dressed in the usual uniform of a Carolean; A blue Overcoat with Yellow Cuffs, White Breeches and a blue vest. On his feet, he wore large, black boots, freshly cleaned from any mud. All needed to complete his uniform was a Rapier, but unfortunately, that would not go over well in public, since the people of this day and age seemed to be unnerved by the very sight of something dangerous, even if it was currently not in use. Among other things, they were also not sufficiently pious, even the ones who claimed to be so, were far from it. 

He marched out of his home, without saying a word or eating any food. Hundreds of years ago, his equally devote ancestors marched into battle while starving to death. He could easily go through with his daily activities without food. He walked on towards where he would receive his education. Despite being of age for the ownership of a vehicle, he preferred to walk rather than drive. He would not touch what many others his age could not put down, such as cellphones, as an example. He had no need for such a device, for he believed the lord above was enough for him. As he made his way to the school that he was required to go to, he received many odd looks from those around him, however he ignored them all. If they wished to mock him, then they were not worth his time.

After about an hour, the school was soon in sight. He did not particularly covet school, however, he did not loath either. He was intelligent and diligent enough to get through all the work presented to him. The most annoying part of school were the people. They were loud, immoral, self-centered, and even heretical. They would question and mock him, for they did not understand is existence. Like those who came before him in this modern age, his purpose was to prove a point, that the old ways were not lost yet, and that they continue to live on. He knew that they would never return, it was nothing more than a defiant last stand against to the new ways, where honor was a foreign concept and there was no purpose that was greater than one self. 

He walked into the school itself, ignoring any gazes upon him as he walked to where he needed to go.

Samantha Alegrim

Samantha grinned at the sight of such a small  high school then she saw the sign 'Always Open High School'. Hmmmphhh. Why should I have to  go to a public school this year because of something as small as getting a A-. She ran in and found out that  there were a bunch of people already. Her other school was more sophisticated. More smart. She bared the thought of comparing the two and pushed those thoughts aside. 

She glanced from side to side wondering 'Will I make friends?' 'Will I?' At her old school, her grades were the key to her success or that's what her parents said. She maintained her grades, but that pushed away every person to talk to her. She had only one, one. And that one person, she left. For this dreadful hell of a place. 'Stop thinking like that Samantha. Just stop.' She found a classroom she stumbled apon. History. She walked in to find people in the room. She sat down quietly and whispered, "Am I late?"

IMG_0464.JPG

Gareth saw an unfamiliar girl enter the classroom, "Hey, I'm gonna check out what we missed, you guys come in when you're ready," he said to the other two. He entered the class and spotted the new girl, "Hey, scrub," the senior greeted, patting the girl on the back, "You're pretty late but don't worry you're new."

Samantha Alegrim

"Oh.. Um.. Yeah. Scrub. So I'm late. I hope that my mum doesn't get mad. She gets mad over the littlest things". Samantha looked around the room an back to the person."So, I'm la-late?" She smiled and thought this could maybe be the time to make a few friends. She was a senior after all, just not at this school. It felt like being a freshman all over again. Maybe if she could just reverse it and get friends in the beginning of senior year aka 'her feeling of being in freshman year'. She glanced at the guy, "I'm Samantha. I'm a transfer student from London. What's your name?"

@The Hero

"Yrp, you're pretty late," Gareth confirmed, "but so is the girl I was showing around so don't worry." Gareth gave a thumbs up, "Anyways, I'm Gareth." He stuck out his hand as a greeting.

Samantha Alegrim

Samantha looked at the guy and said, "Hmm. How many girls have you 'introduced'?" She often didn't really want to be checked out and stuff, but maybe he was just nice. Really nice. She glanced at him and said, "Nice to meet you, Gareth." She then shook his hand and said, "So how long have you been to this school?" 

@The Hero

IMG_1775.JPG

Eliot looked over to Alice as Gareth walked off to greet some new girl, he stepped aside, allowing Alice to enter first.

"Lady's first." He smiled goofily, adding a little bow to his whole performance. 

@Haus Of Alaska

"Year 1 to year 4," Gareth answered, "I've been here my whole high school life and in that amount of time I've introduced not that many girls." Gareth looked at the two entering the classroom, "They're friendly people and the girl is new," he pointed to them, "if you want some friends they're good options, but if you want an amazing friend I'm the best." He gloated and pointed to himself.

Samantha Alegrim

Samantha looked at the boy. "Wow, the longest I've been in the same school for is three years." Pretty rare occasion for Samantha to stay at one school. Her parents had always forced her to transfer almost after every semester. Her father had constantly moved because of his job. She looked at the window next to her and said, "Not many? Now that shocks me." A slight giggle came and then she faced him. "I'll consider talking to them, but for now since you say you're so amazing, let's talk. So how's your day been?" She thought to herself Umm. That wasn't a first move right? I just met the guy. She plastered a smile and then she had heard another girl from inside the classroom say, "Oh. My. Gosh. Is he trying to flirt with him?" He's mine." to another girl. She rolled her eyes and focused her attention back to the boy.

David walked the halls of the school, looking right and left periodically. If he were some nerd, or someone just browsing, he would freak people out by his demeanor. However, he was the school security guard.

Veteran, US Army, his current job paid decent money, and...his past relationships hadn't worked out.

He was always a mush with girls. Most hated how he would never flirt openly, he wouldn't go first if there was a lady present, all of the above. Did they WANT a man that was a tyrant?

He shrugged as he tested locked doors, made sure windows were down, all the normal stuff with being a guard.

Pic

View attachment PRPN.docx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back