• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Alphas Mate

Kai loses track of time and soon realize it was getting dark. He jumped out from his office chair and started walking towards him and Sierras spot. Thinking of her the entire way, he could faintly smell her scent and knew he was close.

Sierra was already at their spot and looks up at the moon. She smells his scent and smiles. She keeps smiling and waits for him to come out.

Once Kai sees the clearing, he smiled. He knew she was there waiting for him, then he chided himself for being late. The moon was full and so was Kai's excitement towards getting to know his mate. "Sorry if I'm late."

Kai sits down beside her, then looks up staring at the beautiful night sky. He turns his head to look down at her, and his breath hitches. Under the moonlight shes breathtaking. On impulse he keans in closer.

His heart pounding, he leans forward until there lips touch. A shock runs through him and he presses closer to her. He'd never felt this before, and he was loving every second of it.

Sierra kisses him back and feels a shock run through her. She wraps her arms around his neck and gets closer to him. She has never felt before and she was loving every second of it.

Theres a electricity surrounding them as they kiss. Neither wanting to let go. Kai was smiling in the kiss, heart beating sporadically and cheeks red. He could feel his inner wolf howling within him.

Sierra smiles back into the kiss and felt her heart beating sporadically. She felt her cheeks turn red and feels her inner wolf howling within her.

Kai could feel his wolf growing stronger, wanting to be free with his mate. Against her lips, Kai growled. He didnt mean to but it was enough to get him to pull back for a split second. His wolf was about to come out and he was out of control.

Sierra could feel her wolf growing stronger also and wants to be free with her mate. She looks at him and asks "what's wrong?"

"Its my wolf, he wants to come out," looks at her face again and feels his wolf howl again," I cant control him."

Sierra looks back at him and says "my wolf wants to come out too." She feels her wolf howl again and blushes.

After hearing her words, Kai's eyes brightened. In a split second he was standing fight in front of her, and he let his wolf control him. He brought his lips to her neck and was about to extend his canines, but froze waiting for her consent.

At that moment, he regained control. Stepping back he says,"No, wait, I want to do this the right way. I want this to be special between us. I'm gonna make you my Luna." He grabbed her hands and looked into her deep blues eyes. He wanted to make her feel special, so he was going to wait.

Sierra holds his hand and looks back into his emerald eyes. She smiles and says "I want it to be special too."

"Do want to meet my pack?," he questions," Only if you want to." Kai was desperate for her to answer him with a yes, but he'd understand if she'd say no.

Kai howls with excitement and grabs Sierra spinning her around for the second time today. He sets her down gently and with a relieved smile, he starts leading them both towards his pack. Knowing his pack was going to love her at first sight.

Once they reach his pack, Kai let's out a deafening howl. It successfully got the entire packs attention. With a large smile he said," This is my mate. Her name is Sierra, and I'm going to make her my beloved luna!" With a quick adjustment, Sierra was standing in front of Kai with his arms around her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back