• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Alphas Mate

He nudges her head with his own and lays down beside her. He didnt even know her but he felt like he did, and he loved it.

Kai soon began to transform back into his human form, after a few seconds of cracking and popping he was sitting beside her.

Sierra feels her bones cracking and popping as she transforms back into her human form. She blushes and sits beside him.

Kai leans back to see her better, then smiles and stands up. "Its wierd right? Do you feel a connection between us?" he says as he offers his hand to help her up.

Kai lifts her up and is surprised at the sparks that shoot up his arm. He looks at her to see if she felt it to, then turns away letting go of her hand. "So what does this mean then?" he smirks, "You and I?"

Sierra has a surprised look on her face as she feels sparks shoot up her arm. She looks back at him and says "I guess we are destined to be mates."

"I guess so," he smiles again,"I've finally met my mate!" He picks Sierra up by her waist and swings her around. Feeling the happiest hes ever felt in a long time.

Sierra smiles back and wraps her arms around his neck. She keeps smiling and says "I've finally met my mate too!"

He slowly sets her down, but never pulling his arms from her waist. He looked intensely into her deep blue eyes and bit his lip. "Your beautiful, you know that?"

Sierra looks back into his green eyes and says "you're handsome." She keeps looking at him and blushes as she bites her lip.

"What pack are you in?" Kai looked at her intensely,"I have show everyone that I've found my mate, and I intend to make her my luna."

Kai raises an eyebrow to her reply, but allows her to bring him to her pack. Checking her out the entire time.

Sierra leads him through an open field after getting out of the forest and smiles. She leads him to her pack's base and says "this is my pack."

Kai instantly stiffens. He could smell the scent of the wolves that had tried to bypass his packs borders earlier that day. "Wait, your not joking? This is your pack? You've been trying to get in our territory for years!"

Sierra looks at him and says "The wolves that were trying to bypass your pack's borders earlier I think were trying to impress some females in my pack. I know about that and I'm trying to change that to where we don't have to." She places her hand on his cheek and says "now that I'm your mate, we can merge our packs together. No more fighting."

"I need to speak with my pack, they need to know what's going on, Sierra." Kai takes her hand and kisses it lightly, turning to walk back to his pack. " Oh, and let's meet at our spot tonight! I want to get to know you better," he smirked mischievously as he walked away.

Sierra smiles and says "ok. I want to get to know you better too." She keeps smiling and skips to her office.

Kai gets to his base with a smile on his face. Once at his office he calls for Lance. "You called for me?," he says once seated in Kai's office. Kai stands up and speaks with a large grin on his face," I've found my mate." Lance springs up," Finally! Who is she? When can I meet her?" Kai starts explains who Sierra is, and tells him how they were to merge packs. Lance is at first confused, then elated that there wouldn't be anymore battles. For the rest of the day, they stay in the office going over plans.

Sierra sits at her desk with a smile on her face and calls for Damien. Damien looks at her and asks "you called for me?" She keeps smiling and says "I found my mate." Damien jumps up and says "I'm so glad for you. Who is he? When can I meet him?" She starts to explain who Kai is and tells him how they were go to merge packs. Damien was confused at first, then elated that there wasn't going to be anymore battles. They stay in the office for the rest of the day going over plans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back