• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ☯-⊕The Age of Kemonomimi⊕-☯

@Zareh

Would you mind clearing something up for me?

Is there an overall limit to the characters or just in certain areas like the royal guard and the royalty?

RubyRose said:
@Zareh
Would you mind clearing something up for me?

Is there an overall limit to the characters or just in certain areas like the royal guard and the royalty?
Basically, the maximum characters you can have is Two for the roleplay! Only two! And also what I mean is that if you have a character who is Royalty, you can't have another character who is also royalty but you can have a character who is a member of the Arkhaios Guild.

Fauna Royalty, Robot Survivors, Leader of the Sapient Brotherhood, Arkhaios Guild Master, Captain of the Guard and Second in command are limited spots while members of the Arkhaios guild, Aura Guardian members and members of the Sapient Brotherhood are unlimited spots which are spots that are infinite! I want to give at least give one limited spot to each player!

I hope this clears some things up! If you have any other questions, please message me!

Interested! Though, is it all right if my character isn't a part of one of the groups mentioned?

Yunn said:
Interested! Though, is it all right if my character isn't a part of one of the groups mentioned?

Absolutely! Like I said before, joining these groups is completely
optional! You can even just be a random Kemonomimi citizen who works in a restaurant!

If you have any other questions, please do ask!

Karcen said:
interesting i wouldn't mind being an ancient robot myself
Yeah, it is...I plan to take one of the slots too

Robots For The Win!
:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Leone said:
@Zareh When will the roleppay be up?
I'm not so sure but as soon as I get it done, I'll post a reply and link you guys to the role play! So please stay tuned and tell other people about it as well!

Edit: I need confirmation with my Partner (
@Kenzimalija ) as well to see how it will be and if it's good enough to be posted!

Karcen said:
how sentient do you plan for the robots to be?
I am thinking about Terminator/Megaman/Chappie Sentient, a robot that would be able to carry out tasks that humans could do as well display some form of consciousness. However they are like grandpas now with the rust and stuff....yeah...not a good sign..

t8rbqr.jpg

Help, I've fallen and I can't get up...

Karcen said:
look up plain doll very human apperance
Ah I see, it does something with Bloodborne, is there a question that you wanted to ask me?

I'd be happy to join in.

It's a very difficult decision... Robot or not Robot? Arnold Schwarzenager or Jan Claude Van Dame? Only sleep will decide.

Karcen said:
i guess how human looking are these robot
I'll show you some example pictures on how well these robots look like in the year of 2113, so that you will have a better understanding of them. Humanoid robots do exist as well and the ones that look human are really advance.

11u94ht.jpg

Random Military Droid

1y77k1.jpg

Humanoid Robot

anime-art-devochka-robot.jpg

Robotic Girl (Gynoid) and a Giant Animal like Robot

animepaper-9.png

Android (A Robot that looks like a Human)

So basically Robots of those kinds exist, so feel free to imagine wild! I like to give a lot of freedom to players so that they can come up with unique ideas!

Edit: Not all Robots have to come from the year 2113, some can be older models like the year 2054 or 2078! So feel free to imagine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back