• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕬𝖈𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖒𝖞

He took a breath and looked back up, giving a small shrug and shaking his head. He opened his mouth slightly as if he were going to say something, then closed it again, his hand resuming its tapping on his leg as he turned his head towards the grimy window, trying to catch glimpse of the mountains enshrined by fog in the distance. Kio.exe Kio.exe

Nate tapped Zenith on the shoulder. “She don’t bite man, talk to the nice girl. The rest of us? We’re a**holes, so go ahead and ignore us but don’t ignore her,” he said, smirking. He didn’t know why he felt so protective of her, he just did.

Isabel glanced at Nate. “He doesn’t have to talk to me if he doesn’t want to,” she said, a bit sadly. She turned to Zenith. “It’s okay, really. I understand you not wanting to talk to anyone. Sure makes things a lot easier. The mountains are pretty, huh?” she asked, holding up the sketch she had started a few minutes prior. It was of the scene outside the window.

Nate tapped Zenith on the shoulder. “She don’t bite man, talk to the nice girl. The rest of us? We’re a**holes, so go ahead and ignore us but don’t ignore her,” he said, smirking. He didn’t know why he felt so protective of her, he just did.

Isabel glanced at Nate. “He doesn’t have to talk to me if he doesn’t want to,” she said, a bit sadly. She turned to Zenith. “It’s okay, really. I understand you not wanting to talk to anyone. Sure makes things a lot easier. The mountains are pretty, huh?” she asked, holding up the sketch she had started a few minutes prior. It was of the scene outside the window.

Zenith recoiled, shivering. "Don't touch me... please." He said, his eyes darting around between the window, Isabel's drawing, and Nate. He finally took a shaky breath and looked over at Isabel, giving an apologetic sliver of a smile. "I-... it's not you." He said shortly, his smile, if it could be called that, fading as he turned back towards the window and leaned his head against it.

(Hey guys I'm gonna dip out. This setting isn't for me, but I hope everyone has fun!)

Evelyn sneaks off when the new kid gets on the bus. 😂

Keethan would wake up and yawn “ About time we’re here” He gets up out of his seat and starts getting off. He turns around as everyone got off “ Ay if y’all want to get rid of some locks contact me “ he said as he went to the auditorium “ Lucky for him there was a guard by the door who seemed pretty relaxed, which was odd, since there was a n abundance of criminals here. “Good day my dude who are you doing “ he said with a smile as he took his keycard right before he went inside “ Well no time to chat gotta go tho the auditorium, see you around though” he yelled to the guard as he went inside. He shook his head “ Amateurs. Compete amateurs” he said as he walked by Carmen

Keethan would wake up and yawn “ About time we’re here” He gets up out of his seat and starts getting off. He turns around as everyone got off “ Ay if y’all want to get rid of some locks contact me “ he said as he went to the auditorium “ Lucky for him there was a guard by the door who seemed pretty relaxed, which was odd, since there was a n abundance of criminals here. “Good day my dude who are you doing “ he said with a smile as he took his keycard right before he went inside “ Well no time to chat gotta go tho the auditorium, see you around though” he yelled to the guard as he went inside. He shook his head “ Amateurs. Compete amateurs” he said as he walked by Carmen
“Haha! This has made my day!” *walks by keethan*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back