• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฌ๐–ˆ๐–†๐–‰๐–Š๐–’๐–ž

Keethan fell asleep quickly. But soon after his nightmares came
Grab the boy
No please
Run!
Bang

He woke up, sighed and checked the time. 2:30. He tried for 30 ore minutes to get more sleep, but no luck. โ€œI need a walk or somethinโ€ He muttered under his breath. He put on a hoodie, and went to his bag. Unknown to most people, there was a secret compartment in it. He only needed one thing from it, his mask. Well technically it was a thermal/night vision optical sensor, but he had disguised it all into an anonymous mask. He went to the door, and tried to open it, but to his surprise, it was locked. He could pick it, but if it was locked, then most likely there was a guard outside . โ€œHmmโ€ He sighed and went back to his bag, and took out something else, a small grappling hook. He went towards the window. Before he left he took one last look at Carmen. Iโ€™ll be back before she wakes up. He told himseld as he rappelled out the window

He was about to leave when he saw something. Guards. Armed. โ€œThe fโ€”-?โ€ He whispered. He knew they were criminals, but that was a little much, wasnt it? He sighed as he took of the mask, hoodie, and grappling hook, and put everything back. With that he attempted to go back to sleep
โ€œAhhhhhh! Stop, Iโ€™m sorry Ben. Mom Dad your hurting me! Stop! Iโ€™m sorry, Worthless...Worthless...โ€ Carmen thrashes around in her sleep, Crying, Shaking.

Keethan was tinkering with his grappling hook when Carmen started having what looked like seizure. Oh sโ€”- what do I do! He panicked. He decided the best thing to do was to see if she could walker her up from it. He went up to her and grabbed her shoulder and shook her. โ€œHey, hey itโ€™s alright, itโ€™s okโ€ He told her

Keethan was tinkering with his grappling hook when Carmen started having what looked like seizure. Oh sโ€”- what do I do! He panicked. He decided the best thing to do was to see if she could walker her up from it. He went up to her and grabbed her shoulder and shook her. โ€œHey, hey itโ€™s alright, itโ€™s okโ€ He told her
Carmen froze, she couldnโ€™t move.
Sleep Paralysis... 3 minutes passed the Carmen was freed from it.
โ€œI-Iโ€™m s-Sorry I didnโ€™t mean to...โ€
Carmen is still shaking looking at Keethan, their faces really close together.

๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–’: Ferret Furry

๐•ฒ๐–—๐–”๐–š๐–•: The Goodwills

๐•ท๐–”๐–”๐–๐–˜: *Ref Sheet Below*

๐•ฌ๐–Œ๐–Š: 17

๐•ญ๐–Ž๐–”: *Ref Sheet Below*
P.S. his hoodie is a comfort item.

๐•ฎ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐–: None so far

๐•พ๐–Š๐–๐–š๐–†๐–‘๐–Ž๐–™๐–ž: Pansexual

๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–‰๐–Š๐–—: Male

Attachments

• BEA6EDA5-5F67-425E-B566-E996CBB441B3.jpeg
    BEA6EDA5-5F67-425E-B566-E996CBB441B3.jpeg