• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฌ๐–ˆ๐–†๐–‰๐–Š๐–’๐–ž

๐•ฒ๐–—๐–”๐–š๐–•:
The Illegals
๐•ท๐–”๐–”๐–๐–˜:
Screenshot_20200826-062816_Chrome.jpg
๐•ฌ๐–Œ๐–Š (14 - 19):
๐•ญ๐–Ž๐–”:
Evalyn was sent to this school by her parents so they would be free to travel. She isn't interested in making friends--her only interest is increasing her own logic and intelligence. She loves reading, chess, and messing with other people.
๐•ฎ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐–:
No one.
๐•พ๐–Š๐–๐–š๐–†๐–‘๐–Ž๐–™๐–ž:
Bisexual.
๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–‰๐–Š๐–—:
Female.

๐•ฒ๐–—๐–”๐–š๐–•:
The Illegals
๐•ท๐–”๐–”๐–๐–˜:
View attachment 774032
๐•ฌ๐–Œ๐–Š (14 - 19):
๐•ญ๐–Ž๐–”:
Evalyn was sent to this school by her parents so they would be free to travel. She isn't interested in making friends--her only interest is increasing her own logic and intelligence. She loves reading, chess, and messing with other people.
๐•ฎ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐–:
No one.
๐•พ๐–Š๐–๐–š๐–†๐–‘๐–Ž๐–™๐–ž:
Bisexual.
๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–‰๐–Š๐–—:
Female.
I approve you may RP

Sitting on the back of the bus, Evelyn watched curiously as Zenith rejects Carmen.
She smirks to herself and adjusts her glasses, glancing out the bus window.

She sighs to herself and decides to move closer to the two. Plopping down on the seat across from the couple she gives a sideways smirk and small nod to Carmen.
"Are you aware that people genuinely like personal space? I'd be pretty p---ed if someone jumped into my seat with all of this space on this empty bus."
She indicated around the mostly deserted bus and leaned back comfortable into her own seat, smirking to herself.

Sitting on the back of the bus, Evelyn watched curiously as Zenith rejects Carmen.
She smirks to herself and adjusts her glasses, glancing out the bus window.

She sighs to herself and decides to move closer to the two. Plopping down on the seat across from the couple she gives a sideways smirk and small nod to Carmen.
"Are you aware that people genuinely like personal space? I'd be pretty pissed if someone jumped into my seat with all of this space on this empty-ass bus."
She indicated around the mostly deserted bus and leaned back comfortable into her own seat, smirking to herself.

โ€œWhateva NERD. Also did I ask for your opinion?โ€
*picks lock on handcuffs*

Evalyn sighs yet again. This is becoming a personal favorite action of hers.
She peeks past Carmen to look at Zenith, and notices the writing on his arms. Looking quickly away, she looks back to Carmen.
"You didn't ask my opinion, but I figured it wouldn't both you much if I just.. Inserted myself into your business. Since you seem to think it's okay to do to this guy over here."
She finally makes eye contact and nods to Zenith, still curious of the words on his arms.

Evalyn sighs yet again. This is becoming a personal favorite action of hers.
She peeks past Carmen to look at Zenith, and notices the writing on his arms. Looking quickly away, she looks back to Carmen.
"You didn't ask my opinion, but I figured it wouldn't both you much if I just.. Inserted myself into your business. Since you seem to think it's okay to do to this guy over here."
She finally makes eye contact and nods to Zenith, still curious of the words on his arms.
โ€œAlso you seem curious too sooooo.....โ€ *crosses arms*

1598550081150.jpeg
Isabel Fischer
17|Female|Straight

Group: The Earth cures

Personality: Isabel (Izzy or Belle or just Isabel) is the sweetest person youโ€™ll ever meet. Sheโ€™s a bit quiet around strangers but opens up to those she knows. Sheโ€™s one of those people who makes really bad jokes and laughs at them.

Crush: None, yet.

1598550216526.jpeg
Nathaniel Baker (Nate)
Male|17|Straight
Group: The Careless
Personality: Ever since Nateโ€™s parents and little sister were murdered, he hasnโ€™t laughed. He puts on a cocky facade, pretends to be arrogant to keep others from asking how he was, because heโ€™s actually broken inside. Heโ€™s scared of getting close to people in fear that they might end up like his family.

View attachment 774040
Isabel Fischer
17|Female|Straight

Group: The Earth cures

Personality: Isabel (Izzy or Belle or just Isabel) is the sweetest person youโ€™ll ever meet. Sheโ€™s a bit quiet around strangers but opens up to those she knows. Sheโ€™s one of those people who makes really bad jokes and laughs at them.

View attachment 774043
Nathaniel Baker (Nate)
Male|17|Straight
Group: The Careless
Personality: Ever since Nateโ€™s parents and little sister were murdered, he hasnโ€™t laughed. He puts on a cocky facade, pretends to be arrogant to keep others from asking how he was, because heโ€™s actually broken inside. Heโ€™s scared of getting close to people in fear that they might end up like his family.

I Aprove! Welcome you may start!

Evanlyn shrugs off Carmen, realizing she was only looking for an argument. Evanlyn sits quietly to herself, thinking of the four classes/groups of the Academy.. Wondering which was was truly for her. She wasn't a criminal, and that seemed to be whay the Illegals were about. She wonders if she will have a choice.

*feels bad* Iโ€™m sorry... I just wanted to help. Iโ€™ll stop.

His breathing was shaky as he quietly said, "I don't need help." He looked back down at his hands, which were shaking a bit as well.

His breathing was shaky as he quietly said, "I don't need help." He looked back down at his hands, which were shaking a bit as well.
Evalyn peeks once again at Zenith. Seated just across from him she could see him clearly. He wasn't acting hurt, or sad. To her, he was acting with purpose. With a mischievous gleam in her eye, she makes eye contact with Zenith once again and slowly pulls from her sleeve a pack of matches. "Mmm, I just love the smell of these..." she says, as she deliberately lights it and waves it just a little closer, so the smoke wafts and the flame is visible to Zenith.

*looks Zeniths way and then out the window*

After a couple of minutes, Zenith finally managed to get his breathing back to normal, trying to go back to his previous pattern of writing but eventually giving up as his mind was too scattered to concentrate. He leaned back against his seat and closed his eyes, slipping his hands into the pocket of his hoodie. It took some time, but finally, he managed to get to a fragile sleep, waking and falling back into it every time the bus went over a pothole or speed bump.

Nate was sitting alone on the bus to his new nightmare. Or Academy. Whatever they were calling it. He snorted. Jail sounded right. Whatever. The girl in the seat across from him was doodling in her notebook, and he angled to get a better view of what it was. Noticing his attention, the girl looked up, smiling brightly at him.

โ€œHi! Iโ€™m...Iโ€™m Isabel. Or Belle. Or Izzy...or whatever really,โ€ she said, blushing a bit. She turned the notebook to show him what she was drawing. It was the forest, in full detail. While it appeared beautiful at first glance, there were dead animals and decaying plants everywhere at second glance, turning the whole thing rather dark.

Nate glances away. โ€œCreepy,โ€ he muttered. The girl nodded. โ€œItโ€™s supposed to show that no matter how beautiful something or someone is on the outside, on the inside thereโ€™s always something more going on,โ€ she said, grinning again.

Well that hit a little close to home, he thought. It was like the girl was psychic or something. He snorted at the idea. He wondered if anyone else would talk to them.

"So hows your day" He said to the guard next to him. He was an extremely focused man, thats for sure, but no one can stay focused for too long. All he needed was a moment just 1 second to work some magic. And he got it " Thats it I've had enough of you son of a-" he didnt hear the rest when he pucnhed him across the cheek. He fell to the ground. And then the laughter started. " he he hehehehe haha HA ha HAHAHAHAHa" thats how it went for another 5 minutes until eventually he came back. Luckily the guard didnt notice what he had done. He though he was crazy, so he went off guard for a second. But that was all he needed. Then a bus came. "Your stop" he said as he dragged him on. "you know what" keethan said " i am sorry for troubling you, your just doing your duty sorry officer, heres something to make up for it" He turned around. And in is hands were the guards wallet.

The guard looked dumbstruck"wha- how. you little-" The guard slapped him across the cheek hard and left. But he didnt even notice as he was laughing to hard> he finally caught his breath and looked for a seat. He grinned at a girl and a boy sitting across from each other( Isabelle Sterling Isabelle Sterling And3s1te And3s1te ) "Amateurs am i right he said as winked and plopped into the seat next to the boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back