• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕬𝖈𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖒𝖞

(tell me if i messed. up. i was typing this while yall were posting. I just looked at nates character. lol we r exact opposites)

Nate glances at the girl who was talking to him. She was in handcuffs. Nate snorted, pulling the pack of cigarettes that he kept in his pocket at all time out. He handed one to the girl.

“Here ya go...” he said, waiting for the girl to introduce herself. He pulled a lazy grin onto his face, keeping the arrogant facade on.

So Nate smoked? Isabel sighed. Of course the first friend she made did. She smoked too, but only marijuana, nothing damaging like tabacco.

She smiled brightly at the girl in handcuffs asking Nate for a cigarette. “Hi! I’m Isabel!”

"So hows your day" He said to the guard next to him. He was an extremely focused man, thats for sure, but no one can stay focused for too long. All he needed was a moment just 1 second to work some magic. And he got it " Thats it I've had enough of you son of a-" he didnt hear the rest when he pucnhed him across the cheek. He fell to the ground. And then the laughter started. " he he hehehehe haha HA ha HAHAHAHAHa" thats how it went for another 5 minutes until eventually he came back. Luckily the guard didnt notice what he had done. He though he was crazy, so he went off guard for a second. But that was all he needed. Then a bus came. "Your stop" he said as he dragged him on. "you know what" keethan said " i am sorry for troubling you, your just doing your duty sorry officer, heres something to make up for it" He turned around. And in is hands were the guards wallet.

The guard looked dumbstruck"wha- how. you little-" The guard slapped him across the cheek hard and left. But he didnt even notice as he was laughing to hard> he finally caught his breath and looked for a seat. He grinned at a girl and a boy sitting across from each other( Isabelle Sterling Isabelle Sterling And3s1te And3s1te ) "Amateurs am i right he said as winked and plopped into the seat next to the boy
Evalyn smirks as this new boy sits across from her, next to Zenith. The match in her hand was still lit. She flicks it now from her fingers onto the floor and snuffs it out. Nodding her head to the newcomer now, she says "Can you read what the kid is writing on his arm? The name is Evalyn, by the way."

"Keethan" he replied. H glanced over at the kid next him. he writing was so small and blurry he thought it was a different language. "Damn son, you russian?" HE asked the kid next to him And3s1te And3s1te

Nate glances at the girl who was talking to him. She was in handcuffs. Nate snorted, pulling the pack of cigarettes that he kept in his pocket at all time out. He handed one to the girl.

“Here ya go...” he said, waiting for the girl to introduce herself. He pulled a lazy grin onto his face, keeping the arrogant facade on.

So Nate smoked? Isabel sighed. Of course the first friend she made did. She smoked too, but only marijuana, nothing damaging like tabacco.

She smiled brightly at the girl in handcuffs asking Nate for a cigarette. “Hi! I’m Isabel!”

“thanks, the name is Carmen.” *bites the cigarette in her mouth*

"Keethan" he replied. H glanced over at the kid next him. he writing was so small and blurry he thought it was a different language. "Damn son, you russian?" HE asked the kid next to him And3s1te And3s1te
Evelyn smiles as Keethan speaks to Zenith and cranes her neck to get a better look at the two. "You might need to shake him. I think he's asleep." She raises a pierced Eyebrow at Zenith.

“I’m Nate,” he says, still grinning. He peers over the seat to where two boys and a girl sat. He’d wait for them to introduce themselves before talking to them.

Isabel felt left out. And she hated it. Everyone here was so...cool? Was that the word? She didn’t know.

Zenith didn't give Keethan so much as a glance, his mind elsewhere. He gave a small nod to himself after whispering something quietly and scribbled down another short phrase onto his arm, quickly pulling his sleeve back down.

Gods, these kids were insane. Carmen has thrown a guard? He looked around. Most of the people on the bus had guards, himself and Isabel the only two who didn’t. Odd. He turned to the girl now. Izzy.

“What do you think of them so far,” he asked, grinning. She seemed to be pouting. “Oh don’t pout! It squishes that little nose of yours,” he teased.

"Not asleep, just looks like it. Ooh more russian" He said trying to make sense of what was on his arm he finally gave up. He glanced up at a boy and girl in seat ahead of him. " Ello mates! Names Keethan" he said sticking a handout to shaken Kio.exe Kio.exe

Isabel was startled by a hand popping into her seat. The hand was attached to a boy, who looked about her age. “Hi...I’m Isabel, or Izzy, or Belle, or...or whatever you wanna call me I guess,” she said, her cheeks heating, as she shook Keethan’s hand.

Nate shook the boy’s hand. “Nathaniel Baker, at your service,” he said, giving a mocking bow of his head to Keethan.

Evanlyn glances over her glasses at what was now the crowd on the bus. She shrugs to herself and slinks down into her seat, pulling from her jacket a book. She bounces her leg up and down as she begins to read, chewing mindlessly on her chipped nails.

"Nice name yall got there" he said to them both. He turned to the girl eho had asked about arrests " Areests? this is th e first time. Crimes? about 53" He noticed she still hand her handcuffs on. "need help with the cuffs? " he asked

Isabel noticed the last girl on the bus, reading quietly to herself. “There’s a lot of germs on this bus, you might get sick, biting your nails like that,” she blurted out. Her face turning bright red immediately afterwards. “I-I’m sorry, you probably don’t care. I’m Isabel,” she said.

"Nice name yall got there" he said to them both. He turned to the girl eho had asked about arrests " Areests? this is th e first time. Crimes? about 53" He noticed she still hand her handcuffs on. "need help with the cuffs? " he asked
“Nawww I just get them put on again. I was arrested 15 times and I’ve done 30 crime tho. Cops are a pain in the a**.” *laughs*

Isabel noticed the last girl on the bus, reading quietly to herself. “There’s a lot of germs on this bus, you might get sick, biting your nails like that,” she blurted out. Her face turning bright red immediately afterwards. “I-I’m sorry, you probably don’t care. I’m Isabel,” she said.
One of Evalyns biggest pet peeves was being interrupted while reading. Remembering the rude interaction she had with Carmen, she sighed just a little and lowered her book, turning sideways in her seat to look at this new girl. "Hey, I'm Evalyn." She looks down at her nails, which were indeed dirty. Raising a brow at them she begins to pick the dirt our from underneath, only after smiling sweetly to Isabel.

" Damn right they are the biggest pain" he said laughing uncontrollably. It took him about 30 seconds to get under control. " yeah they put the handcuffs back on, but thats not until after we get off this bus right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back