• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Academy of Lyrithna [CLOSED]

If anyone is still interested in submitting a character sheet, please let me know. I hope to have my own CS finished over the weekend (end-of-year exams are a nightmare for free time), and to make the final selections for the RP in the coming week,

Hey! I'd love to join! I'm super new here, so I'm not too keen on how the site's layout works. If it's still open, I'd love to fill out a character sheet!

Yes! I will be closing the interest page this weekend. Just finishing my finals, before we get started so that I can concentrate on the RP.

Perfect! The CS page is live, so you can post anytime before the end of the week. There’s also important information on the Lore page.

The other Magic school RP I was in seems to have died, so I'm looking for a new one! Still accepting more people?

I know this is a little late but ’m definitely interested. The plot sounds amazing, I would love to play in a magical academy.

View attachment 571353
Chancellor Paraph

“Greetings future magician

On behalf of the Council of Magic, I, Chancellor Paraph, am pleased to provisionally offer you a position at the Academy of Lyrithna, the most prestigious institute of magical education in the world. Please accept my personal congratulations for this outstanding achievement.

In offering you a position at the Academy, the Council of Magic has demonstrated its firm belief that you are among the sorcerous exemplary - a belief the Academy hopes has not been misplaced.

Since its inauguration, the Academy of Lyrithna, and its influence on the magical community, has remained a closely guarded secret. The opening of this letter has released an inviolable and ever-binding malediction upon you, magician; if you speak a word about the Academy to anyone other than those aware of its existence, you shall meet a most unfortunate end.

In light of this forthcoming opportunity, your demise for naivety would be considered a tragedy.

I look forward to welcoming you to the Academy, alongside the other extraordinary magicians chosen by the Council of Magic, this Fall.

Honoured magician, please respond with a seal of acceptance or rejection within a single lunar cycle. Failure to respond to this letter will result in cancellation of your offer with utmost haste, and immediate loss of all memory regarding the Academy.

Yours faithfully,

Augustine Paraph,
Channellor of Lyrithna,

Excellency of the Academy.”

|| _________________________________________________________________________________ ||

Welcome, welcome one and all to the Academy of Lyrithna!

Firstly, thank you for reading the interest - this has been an idea in the back of my mind for a little bit, and I’m finally ready to jump right in and start putting pen to paper.

The main premise of this story is that each player in the RP will be creating a young magician between the ages of 18 to 24, who will be attending the Academy of Lyrithna after graduating from their respective schools. The Academy is a top secret institute, founded to support young magicians and foster the development of their sorcery. Very few people know of Lyrithna’s existence - even the location of the Academy is confidential.

The Academy is a guaranteed ticket to success for any one lucky enough to get a foot inside the door, and graduates are often found occupying high-ranking positions in the magical community.

However, all is not what it seems. There have been whispers in the Circus, the body in charge of governing the global magical community, that the Academy has been compromised, that the students are in danger. The Academy and the Council of Magic have been quick to quash any worries, but some people are still suspicious.

The only question is… will you accept the Academy’s invitation?

Please feel free to ask any questions that you might have!

hi there are you still accepting students?

Hey I'm looking into getting back into rp and this looks absolutely fantastic. Do I still have time to submit a character? I could probably get a CS done by the end of tomorrow after work.

Hey I'm looking into getting back into rp and this looks absolutely fantastic. Do I still have time to submit a character? I could probably get a CS done by the end of tomorrow after work.
okay, should i submit a character bio?
Anyone interested in submitting a character sheet will have until the end of the week. I will be choosing a final cast of RPers from all the sheets this weekend, and the RP will immediately afterwards.

Hello everyone! So, I will be selecting characters for the RP this Sunday (19th May). Could everyone have their respective CS completed in full by then, if possible. The RP will begin either Sunday evening or Monday morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back