• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The 'Abnormal' Academy

If you had powers would you be good or evil?

• Good

• Evil

Results are only viewable after voting.
Eleanor, when assigned partners with Ace, looked him over. This was going to be a breeze for her. Perhaps not for him, but the issue didn't seem to be too pressing right now, so Eleanor disregarded it. When the teacher asked them to explain themselves to the class, Elle stepped up last. "I'm Eleanor. I'm a big spooky werewolf." she said, waggling her fingers and earning a few pity laughs from some kids. Once class was over, Eleanor approached the Ace kid again. He seemed to be in the middle of something, so Elle waited close by for him to finish up his sappy moment.

((Sorry, I was at volleyball.))

Mike was suddenly behind her. "Hello" he said to her. A smile was on his face ad he waited for her to either blow him off or answer

(At 23 at ni- oh wait time zones)

Last edited:
((My practice got out at 8pm- I'm on PST))

Eleanor turned to face the kid before he said anything. He wasn't very quiet when approaching her. "Hello." she said, glancing back at Ace for a moment before looking back at the kid. "What's your deal?" she asked, jutting her hip and placing her hand on it. She towered over the kid, but didn't make much of an effort to get on his level.
"Why so friendly? What if I'm a child molester?" she said dryly, scanning the boy.

((Haha it's fine. I didn't take it that way.))

Well you probly know i been at the end of the hall for a minute. You know since you can smell us or something" he said. "Also i think the headmaster wouldnt give a molester a invitation here" he countered

Last edited:
(Sounds good to me, thank you)

Tsubaki laughed nervously "just don't....um... I've never had a boyfriend so just be respectful, dragons are proud creatures and I'm his little girl so if anything he will embarrass me"

Eleanor shrugged. "Touché." she replied. "I'm Eleanor, and yea. You reek." she told him, extending a hand to shake.

((Nevada, actually. Not my favorite place :( ))

Ace nodded "alright." He said then looked at Eleanor. "Haya partner" he said

Mike smiled and walked away

(Cant be as bad a vermont)

@Flower Power
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

((At least you get seasons in Vermont. In Nevada it's really hot and kinda cold. Nothing much.))

Eleanor crinkled her nose at his sudden departure before turning to face Ace. "Look..." she began, running her fingers through her silver hair, "Not trying to be humble here. I'm good at P.E. But if I fail this class, which two year olds could pass, then I'm blaming it one you. Trust me, you don't want me to blame it on you." she said. Her intent wasn't to scare him, though it might've seemed that way. She just really wanted to get her point across.

He gave her a cold gave. "If a human being a human could fail the class. Then they wouldn't give me it" he said to her, clearly annoyed at what he thought was a threat

Tsubaki looked back at Eleanor and waved with a smile on her face. "Would you like to join us? We were going to go get something to eat" holding Ace's hand somewhat tightly. "It would be at my dads resteraunt, he's a good cook"

(Good point. But the kids, ugh they are jist spoiled white kids..you knkw what in talking about right?)

((Yea. But Vermont is a really pretty state in general. A lot better than a desert :/ ))

Eleanor stuttered, her confident demeanor gone for a second. "N-no... I didn't..." she started, before being interrupted by Ace's new girlfriend.
"I suppose. I don't have anything better to do right now."

His expression relaxed. To be honest he figued if she wanted to, the wolf could tear him to pices. So he had been slightly afraid. He smiled at her "alright cool, Tsukbaki lead the way"

(Tuch buddy...tuch)

Tsubaki grabbed Eleanor's hand as well then started to head to the exit of the school grounds. "So you are a werewolf?" Forgetting about her ability for a split second before letting go of Eleanor's hand, not giving her frost bite but left a little frost on her hand. "Sorry, I forgot the only ones I can touch are daddy and Ace.." trailing off at the end, feeling horrible that she had almost hurt someone else again.

The Outcast The Outcast GardenParty GardenParty

Last edited:
Elle slipped her hand away, wiping it on her shirt and looking at the other girl's hands. When they touched, her cool skin sent an electric shock up her spine. "That's alright. My powers get the best of me too sometimes." This girl was something else, that was for sure. Elle paused her train of thought to respond to Tsubaki's question. "I am a werewolf, yes. I can change into any dog I please." she grinned, displaying her front fangs.

"I'm glad you understand I didn't mean to do that, people usually get mad and scold me for it" laughing nervously as they grew closer to her fathers resteraunt. Pausing to look at Elle's fangs "so white...you have really pretty teeth" tripping over a curb Tsubaki landed on her face. Wincing she sat up holding her nose as a little blood trickled out.

Tasty stepped out of the resteraunt looking down at Tsubaki shaking his head. "How many times have I told you to watch where you are going" kneeling down he examined her to make sure she was okay. "So sweetie who are your friends? A werewolf and a human?"

GardenParty GardenParty The Outcast The Outcast

"Hello, sir" ace said once he said human. He was relived that hee father wasnt a dragon. Well didnt look like on at least

Lucius. Being himself hadnt really thought kf a question "I dont have any tbat haven been asked sir." He said respectfully. Lucius was a 3rd year student and he knew to respect his teachers. He watched the whole episode of the girl from earlier and some guy get together. To be honest it was a little stereotypical in his mind. Too sappy of a way to get together. He quickly slipped out of class and went on with his day. He hadnt noticed the two girls and the boy at first but as he was roaming the streets he seen them. They looked somewhat busy and he hesitated before he spoke. "Hey guys, you guys know any places to get a good cup of coffee around here?" He asked as he zapped himself to wake himself up.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf The Outcast The Outcast GardenParty GardenParty

((Soery about not replying. I have insomnia and so after a few days i just crash and fall asleep flr hours and thats what happened yesterday xD i kept dozing in and out of sleep))

Lucius. Being himself hadnt really thought kf a question "I dont have any tbat haven been asked sir." He said respectfully. Lucius was a 3rd year student and he knew to respect his teachers. He watched the whole episode of the girl from earlier and some guy get together. To be honest it was a little stereotypical in his mind. Too sappy of a way to get together. He quickly slipped out of class and went on with his day. He hadnt noticed the two girls and the boy at first but as he was roaming the streets he seen them. They looked somewhat busy and he hesitated before he spoke. "Hey guys, you guys know any places to get a good cup of coffee around here?" He asked as he zapped himself to wake himself up.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf The Outcast The Outcast GardenParty GardenParty
Ace nodded "Yea we are going to get food right now" He told him. "They probably have coffee. Also thanks for helping Tusbaki earlier before
class
((Soery about not replying. I have insomnia and so after a few days i just crash and fall asleep flr hours and thats what happened yesterday xD i kept dozing in and out of sleep))
(Is that you made your character really tired??)

Lucius looked to Ace woth a smile "Thank god." He chuckled "I really need something to wake me up." He then looked to Tusbaki and gave her a charming smile "Once again I'm sorry for not getting there sooner." He then looked back to Ace "You two are together correct?" His smile turning into a devilish smirk. A good tease always woke him up.

((And yes thats why i made him extremely tired. But today! Today is a good day! I got 7 hours ofsleep and I had a coffee!))

Ace didn't see it as a tease and nodded. "Yep we been a couple for about 10 minutes now" He said to Lucius. He then looked at Tusbaki's father to see his reaction to them being together.
ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
(congrats!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back