• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The 'Abnormal' Academy

If you had powers would you be good or evil?

• Good

• Evil

Results are only viewable after voting.
Warsen Skiff.jpg
He raised a brow at Eleanor's height, slowly checking off his clipboard. "Alright, first day, nothing's going to change from my plans though. laps, five, start running. Do not slow down, trust me, you won't want to." He flashed a glare to the class before stepping off the court they were on. " He adjusted his hat and pulled a whistle from his pocket, blowing it through his mask sharply. "Go!"​

Lucius smiled to Mike "Thats kind of you but I should be good." He then smiled to the girl. Before he rolled his neck cracking it "So what are you two here for? Well, what makes you special?" He said the second part with air quotes

Ace shot up and begain to run. He know that most of the kids here probly have some speed buff seeing how he was near that back of the runing kids.

Lucius smiled to Mike "Thats kind of you but I should be good." He then smiled to the girl. Before he rolled his neck cracking it "So what are you two here for? Well, what makes you special?" He said the second part with air quotes
Mike shrughed. "Magical immunity" he answer him. He also had enhanced intelligence but he perfered that onlu the teachers knew that.

Eleanor grinned. Math wasn't the only she was good at. Her werewolf form enhanced her physical abilities, and she quickly took to the front of the pack. She overlapped a couple kids, finishing the 5 laps with her breathing perfectly normal. She felt alive, her sleepy demeanor gone. She sat down on the track, her eyes tracing the rest of the kids. Most of them were huffing and puffing, but were not surprised to find that Eleanor had finished early. They figured it was due to her powers, which was true.

While ace was probably the slowest in the class, he still have one nice advantage over some of the kids. He didn't need to breath. His body stopped needing that when he almost drowned. He also didnt need to sleep and couldn't get tired so after he finished he just calmly sat back down

Last edited:
Tsubaki bowed to Mary "thank you for everything" then set her bag down on her bed and started to look the room over. Smiling she put what she had away. Slipping her mothers bracelet on she shook her head. "Okay you can do this Tsubaki!" She exclaimed to herself then put on a smile as she left her room. Shutting the door she headed to her first class, gym. Entering the class, late on her first day, she froze seeing the teacher.
The Outcast The Outcast Severynd Severynd ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

Mike looked at the two other students with him. "Well we should probably get to class before the teacher...I dont know eats us or something" he joked and stood up getting ready to walk with them
ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic
FireMaiden FireMaiden

Last edited:
(Hey uhh question, should I make a ooc or we just gonna talk with parentheses?)
Ace smiled and moved over to Tusbaki before the teacher could get her. "Five laps" he whispered in her ear

Warsen watched Eleanor and nodded as he wrote on his clipboard. He then looked at Ace, once again, nodding, and writing. "Eleanor, Ace, come forward." Warsen turned and gave a glare that could stop a heart at Tusbaki. "Name." He stared with his stormy grey eyes that was piercing. The Outcast The Outcast Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf GardenParty GardenParty

Ace walked up to him and waited. Uncertainty on his face. He wondered what the teacher wanted with him. The other girl he understood because she was first to finish. Why him?
Severynd Severynd

"Why are you here? What are you?" He asked Ace. He tapped his foot impatiently for his answer. He hadn't went over the descriptions of his students. He didn't forget, he just didn't care enough at the time to read them all.

Eleanor lazily stood up, making her way over to the teacher. "Yes sir?" she asked in an almost mocking polite tone, glancing at the kid he was harassing currently.

"Tsubaki Frost!!!" She exclaimed and hid behind ace, holding onto him. Poking her head up just barely able to see over ace's shoulder she looked at Warsen. "I was with the head mistress Ms.Jackson! Please don't pilunish me!" She begged quietly

The Outcast The Outcast Severynd Severynd

Warsen Skiff.jpg
Warsen rolled his eyes. "Ten laps. hurry." He turned his attention to the two students he called over. "You're fast. Inhuman no doubt." He raised his paper on his clipboard. "Werewolf... interesting." He looked back at Eleanor, then looked to Ace, awaiting his answer. The Outcast The Outcast Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf GardenParty GardenParty

"Y-Yes sir!!" Tsubaki started her laps as quickly as she could. Breathing heavily by her third lap and sweating terribly as she slowed down trying to keep a good pace. On her eighth lap she fell onto the floor breathing heavily, building frost onto her skin and hair as she tried to cool off and get to where she could breath.
The Outcast The Outcast GardenParty GardenParty Severynd Severynd

"Y-Yes sir!!" Tsubaki started her laps as quickly as she could. Breathing heavily by her third lap and sweating terribly as she slowed down trying to keep a good pace. On her eighth lap she fell onto the floor breathing heavily, building frost onto her skin and hair as she tried to cool off and get to where she could breath.
The Outcast The Outcast GardenParty GardenParty Severynd Severynd
(I'll respond as soon as Ace does.)

He just looked back. After a minute he said. "I dont have enhanced speed, I was running at a humans pace" he said. He hoped that his sayinghe ran ata humans pace showedthat he was human "Im hear because of the letter. Nothing else" he added

Last edited:
Warsen Skiff.jpg
"...right." He scribbled on his pad. "Ace, Eleanor, you two will be partners in my class from now on unless I say otherwise. If one fails, so does the other, understood?" He gave them a look that dared them to challenge him. He then looked over to Tsubaki and rolled his eyes. "I have things to deal with." He headed over and crouched down besides Tsubaki, shoving his shoulder. "You're done. Join the rest in the middle." He blew his whistle close to Tsubaki's head, and all the students ran to the middle of the court. Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf The Outcast The Outcast GardenParty GardenParty

He looked at the werewolf. And shrugged. "Hi" he said to her, a warm smile on his fave as he put his hand out to shake GardenParty GardenParty

"You know dragons are better at flying" Tsubaki mumbled under her breath as she flapped them, slowly flying over to the circle before landing. Rubbing her ear from when he blew the whistle near her ear. "Lucky you didn't touch me" covering her mouth not believing she would even think of being mean, she was afraid of her own abilities. Looking over at Ace she grew a little annoyed, did she like him?

Severynd Severynd The Outcast The Outcast GardenParty GardenParty

"Ok then" he lowered his hand looked at Tuskabi. He waved at her. He also mouthed. "You ok?"

Warsen Skiff.jpg
Warsen cleared his throat. "This is the point in time where we will learn about our fellow peers. You will all take turns telling what you are, and two facts about yourself. Whoever I think does the best job gets excluded from the five extra laps at the end of the hour." The entire class groaned. "Yang. You're first." Someone came up and lazily said a few things. One after another, he called up students. It took a while before he got to the last three students; Tsubaki, Eleanor, and Ace.​

Tsubaki shook her head in reply to him. Looking down at her mothers bracelet she touched it then took a deep breath to try and relaxe. Waiting for him to come to her so she wouldn't get yelled at by their teacher. Looking over at everyone she took a deep breath. "I'm Tsubaki Frost, I'm a frost dragon human hybrid from the south" trying to remain calm she paused for a moment. "Two things about me would be I don't feel comfortable in large groups of people, it isn't because I'm afraid of them, it's because I can't control my abilities yet so I'm afraid that if I touch them I will freeze them solid and kill them"
The Outcast The Outcast Severynd Severynd GardenParty GardenParty

Lucius nodded to mike and headed towards the gym, as soon as he arrived and he smiled. He loved running. Perfect way to keep himself up. Before anyone could say anything to him he did as he always did. Started running. Him having superhuman speed made this pretty easy to him. In about 1 1/2 minutes he had finished 5 laps and he kept running. The speed he had was obviously faster than most of the others. He knew if he was to stop the teacher would make him run more so he just kept running keeping a constant pace as he swiftly moved between people and passed by them lapping them over and over. Hearing the whistle he stopped and walked over introducing himself with a smile. "I'm Lucius Martell. Not much to know about me except that I enjoy running and love to be around new people!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back