• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The 'Abnormal' Academy

If you had powers would you be good or evil?

• Good

• Evil

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Outcast

Return of the King
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to The Abnormal Academy or TAA for short. If you have recived this message it is because you have been selected due to the face that you are...different from others. School begins on June 9th 15:30 sharp. You will be sleeping here.

I expect to see all of you here,

Mary .M. Jackson

Tsubaki nervously stood in the courtyard fidgeting with the hem of her skirt as she watched others pass by her. She wasn't comfortable around people she didn't know and due to her abilities it was hard to get close to anyone and get to know them, she was socially awkward. "Mhm...Umm...Excuse me" her voice quiet and meek

Last edited:
"Excuse who?" A voice asked from behind Tsubaki. Ace had been watching the girl for a moment, waiting to see if she needed help. Or if she was waiting for someone. Well her talking to nobody gave him his answer
( Brb making my oc)

Tsubaki jumped and squeeled when someone talked to her. Turning around quickly she bowed "I'm sorry please forgive me if I was being rude!" She exclaimed, standing up she came face to face with Ace "I'm Tsubaki, I'm a little lost and nervous"

The Outcast The Outcast

He smiled. "No need to say sorry" he said to her and pit his hand out to shake. "Im Adam but please, call me Ace. And uhhh i might not know where to go either" he rubbed the back of his neck with his other hand

Tsubaki not thinking started to reach for his hand, just before she touched his hand she quickly retracted her hand. "Forgive me I can't touch anyone, but it is very nice to meet you ace" bowing before standing up and fixing her skirt "I'm new here, are you new as well?"

The Outcast The Outcast

He nodded "yea im new as well" he stated. A thought hit him as he wonded what she could do. She didnt want to touch him so she must do something with her hands. He also noticed she had wings and a tale. "Can you fly?" He asked her

Tsubaki blushed, looking down to hide her face "I-I can, I'm a frost dragon and human hybrid, I can't control my abilities so I was sent here in hopes of learning" Tsubaki looked up studying Ace's face for a moment. He's sort of cute, I wonder if he's single, of course he is stupid he just got here, she thought.

The Outcast The Outcast

His face lit up as his smile widened. "Thays awsome!" He said to her. "Not only the flying part but being half dragon!" He then coughed and composed him self. "I meam... thats cool" he said

"What about you? What can you do?" Tsubaki asked as she motioned for him to follow her while she headed over to a bench. "If...If you want to you can touch them, just be gentle please" sitting down Tsubaki adjusted her skirt fixing it.

The Outcast The Outcast

He followed and sat down. Due to the was she said it. He decided it woukd be best to not touch her wings. "What can i do?" He repeated "I can adapt to anything. As long as i survive it the first time" he said. "What about you?" He asked even though he guessed it by the clues she given.

"Aside from flying I can freeze things by touching them, it isn't instant but... it isn't safe either" Tsubaki looked down gripping her skirt, she somewhat hated herself "it is cool I guess if everything you touch dies.." tears forming in her eyes, as tears rolled down her cheeks they froze and turned to snowflakes.

The Outcast The Outcast

He put his hand in her back, making sure he didnt touch her skin. "Hey, hey. Dont cry" he said to her. Giving her a said smile. "Your gonna learn how to control that here" he confidently said to her."

Tsubaki leaned over resting her head on his shoulder, wiping her tears away she smiled. "Thank you for reminding me, hey ace do you want to try and adapt to me? It would be nice to have someone who I can touch without killing"
The Outcast The Outcast

He thought about it for a second. It coukd kill him. But it could also immune him to her cold touch. He decided the pro out weighed the cons. "Alright. Put you hand on my hand and leave it there until you freeze..." he thought "my arm. Once that is frozen let go and it should work" he said

Tsubaki shakily and slowly reached over touching his hand. Her skin was pale and soft, yet she was ice cold. After a few seconds frost started to form on his skin as a cold mist slowly bellowed from her skin and his.

The Outcast The Outcast

He shivered and looked down. His hand felt...weird. It didnt hurt, but he felt it. It slowly crept up his arm. Another second later he said "let go" he kindly said

Tsubaki quickly removed her hand from his. "Ace..are we friends now?" She asked nervously as a two girls that were watching laughed at Tsubaki before one of them hit her with a fireball burning her skirt and leg. The two of them laughing at her pain as the girl threw another fireball at her.
The Outcast The Outcast

Ace intercepted the fireball and it burned his chest, burning a hole though his shirt. He flinched and nearly yelped in pain. On a side note, his hand wasn't frozen. He smiled at the two girls as his burn bubbled and began to vanish "wanna throw another?" He asked them

The second girl held up her hand as lightning arced between her fingers. "Oh we have a hero here" chuckling as she formed a spear "why are you protecting this human hybrid trash?" She asked as she hurled the spear at him while the second girl threw more fireballs at Ace.

Tsubaki lifted her wing blocking the bolt of lightning, wincing she fell to her knees as her body went numb and she couldn't move.
The Outcast The Outcast

His eye flinched. The fire balls did nothing to him and he ran to Tusbaki. Crouching over her "you ok?"

"Hybrid trash?" A femal asked from behind the two girls. "Well you know what they say. One mans trash-" she lookes at ace "-is another man's treasure" she smiled

The two girls stopped turning around "what you want some too?" She lightning one asked as the one who was throwing the fireballs grabbed her friends hand running off away from the three of them. "Idiot don't you know who that was?"

Tsubaki put on a weak smile, her leg had second degree burns and her wing was sindged from the lightning spear. "I've been a lot better but I'm ok-" as she tried to stand she fell back onto her butt. "I'm not okay, I guess I'll have to change schools again, humans and abnormals always do this when they see me"

The Outcast The Outcast

Before ace could answer. The woman answered. "Nonsense. No student of my school will leave due to bulling" she snapped her fingures and Tsukbaki's wounds healed.

Ace hugged Tsukbaki "You alright?" He asked. He did not freeze when he hugged her

Tsubaki blushed bright red when he hugged her. "Y-Your school?" She asked not realizing that who she was talking to was the head master. Looking up at Ace she nodded slowly, touching her leg and wing. "Thank you, both of you" putting her arms around Ace she rested her face in the crook of his neck, crying, other than her mother she had never had anyone be nice to her much less stand up for her.

The Outcast The Outcast

Users who are viewing this thread

Back