• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The 'Abnormal' Academy

If you had powers would you be good or evil?

• Good

• Evil

Results are only viewable after voting.
She smiled and put her hand out "Mary .M. Jackson" she said

Ace took her hand and shook it. "Adam Walker...thank you" he said to her. He then said to Tsukbaki "your healed. She.... compleatly healed yoir wounds"

"I'm Tsubaki, just Tsubaki" smiling she wiped her eyes and looked over at Ms. Jackson. "Ms.Jackson, i was supposed to meet with you to talk about my living situation and my money situation, but I got lost and there were so many students " looking to Ace and her wounds " Ace could we meet up here in a little bit and go get something to eat?"

The Outcast The Outcast

He nodded "sure" he said and handed her a pice of paper with his number "call me" he said walking in to the school.

Mary smiled at her amd waved a dismissive hand "dont worry about money" she said. "As for your living situation, i have a room for you. It has a magical barrier thay allows only me amd you to enter the room unless someone else is invited by one of us. Also you shouldn't be able to freeze anythink in the room"

(Its 2 in the morning by me. Good night)

Tsubaki took the piece of paper from Ace and looked down at it. Staring at it for a second before looking back to Mary. "I will Ace" smiling happily she tucked it in a pocket on her skirt. "Would you mind showing me how to get to the room" hearing about not being able to freeze anything in the room was a bit of a relieve to her. "That's great, it means I can take a shower and not freeze my bed at night" she was glad her father had enrolled her there, mostly everyone was At least "no now I'm being rude, thank you for healing my injuries Ms. Jackson"

The Outcast The Outcast

(Have a good night and sleep well)

(Morning)

" Dontworryaboutit" the headmaster said to her. "I love making others feel better. And heqling does that" she then put a hand on Tsukbaki's shoulder. Her hand was hot. Not scorching, but hot. "And i will gladly show you to your room" she be walk, leading Tsubaki with her

Hanna had watched the encounter with the hybrid, Ace, and the others with little interest, but was out right disgusted. Who could do something like that? Just out right use they're powers to antagonize someone like that. Well, no matter, it was over quickly, allowing her to go an introduce herself. So she quickly went and began to walk beside the girl who was victim to they're eels bullying. "Hello! I saw what happened but it was over to quickly for me to engage, so I wanted to ask if you were alright." Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Lucius yawned as he walked towards the school. As he walked he felt he was dozing off. Damn I wish I had a coffee he thought to himself as he walked. He quickly sent a electric shock to himself to wake himself up. He looked ahead to see anfew people and what seemed to be a girl being bullied. His fists immediately clenched as and his hand grew a small flame. Just as he was about to burst over there when it all ended and his flame covered hands immediately extinguished and he started walking at anfaster pace arriving at the side of the the girl just after another person had arrived and asked if she was ok. He waited for her to ask before he added to the girls own comment "What happened?"
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf FireMaiden FireMaiden

"Well im glad to see some students are begining to care" Mary said with a smile. "Dont worry" she told the Two new comers "im taking her to her room, she wont be bothered by bullies or anyone there" The headmaster said, refering to the spell she put on Tsukbaki's room

"I'm fine, Ace and Ms.Jackson were there, but thank you for asking" Tsubaki said quietly as frost built up on her shoulder where Mary was touching. "My name is Tsubaki, what is yours?" She asked the the girl next to her. Tsubaki got close to Mary the mother people who asked her questions looking to Lucius "They were just two bullying me because I'm a human frost dragon hybrid is all" her voice almost inaudible.

The Outcast The Outcast FireMaiden FireMaiden ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

Lucius looked to the headmaster and smiled as he heard her words. He nodded as he relaxed a bit and he said "Sorry that I didnt get to intervene." He was genuinely sorry and felt bad for the girl who was harmed and he added as he looked to the girl who had been attacked and said"I'm Lucius. Pleasure to meet you" he held out his hand
((Sorry about length im in class rn))

Last edited:
"Dont be sorry you didnt intervene" another boy said aproching. "Thoes two girls woud have most likely died and who knows what our headmasted ould have done" he said

Mary just smiled at the comment

Turning his head toward the mans voice he smiled and chucjled slightly. "Still when you could have prevented the situation you have to have some sympathy." Lucius smiled charmingly. He was still tired and he dozed off as he sat there and he blinked a few times before a small bolt of what looked to be lightning came from his hand into his own chest and he immediately looked awake. He didnt seem worried that they had seen him do it. As if he normally did that.
The Outcast The Outcast Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf FireMaiden FireMaiden

"Good point" the boy said to Lucius. He appeared unfazed by Lucius shocking himself awake. He looked at then. "Seeig how we are all introducing our selvs i guess ill go. Im mike" he said

(Does it bother any one that i dont do the P Person thing?)

Lucius nodded as he looked to mike and then back to the headmaster and two other girls. He spoke to them all "As I have already said, I am Lucius. Pleasure to meet you." He said in a kind tone. He then blinked a few more times a shock coming to him again. Just like the last time accept this time there was also another thing. A small ball of water formed infront of his face and it moved to his face. As it covered his face and began to drip down he seemed awake again and as the water was about to reach his shirt it froze pulling away from him before quickly shattering into tiny fragments and sparkling away into nothingness

"It's nice to meet all of you but... could you give me a little space please I don't like having so many people near me" Tsubaki hid her face, yet still glanced up at Ms. Jackson wishing they were at her new room already. "I don't want to hurt any of you so please don't touch me"
(No it doesn't bother me)

Mary began to walk with Tsukbaki. "Thank you again students for seeing to your peers wellfare" she told them before the two grils walking in to the school

Mike wonder if it was a magic reason why she didnt want them to touch her. If it was, he wonder if he would be immune to it like other magic. Je tirned to Lucius. "Guesing by all the water and shocking yourself tht you are tired?" He asked

Tsubaki stopped turning to them all "thank you all for your kindness, please have lunch with me!" She yelled as she bowed then turned running to catch up to Mary

Lucius hearing the girls words stepped out almost as if he was drawn into what she was saying "How could you hurt u-" he was cut off by mike and the girls walked away. He looked to Mike and nodded "Yes, Very tired." He said holding back a yawn before he added "Forgot my coffee this morning. And I barely got any sleep last night." He said truthfully. He had little sleep the night before as his dreams had kept him up

Tatsu placed a hand on Hanna's shoulder laughing "Don't take it personal if she doesn't talk to you right away, she's never been very good at talking to new people you know" tatsu put his hands back in the sleeves of his top and started to walk. "Want me to tell you a bit about Tsubaki's past?" He asked as he sat down relaxing on a bench relaxing.
FireMaiden FireMaiden

Mike smiled at Lucius "i could buy you one if you really need it" he said to him

Warsen Skiff.jpg
Warsen walked in late to his own gym class that he taught. He wasn't even wearing the right apparel (shown above) for the class. He held a clipboard and tapped a pen against it as he looked around the room. "I'm not fun, and I have little patience." was all he said. He then began reading off names and checking his clipboard.
(If you want to join the class, respond with "Here" or some sort of acknowledgement.)

Ace raised his hand "here" he answered the gym teacher as he called his name. He would have told him he perfered tk be called ace not adam. But something told him thats not a smart idea

Last edited:
Eleanor had found that her first period of the day was gym. She easily found her way to the class, following the map she had basically engraved in her mind. She was tired, wishing that she got more sleep the night before. She had been so excited about the day that she barely got an hour of sleep, if that. Despite her tired state, her senses were everything but. The sharp noises that her sensitive ears picked up seemed to be the only thing keeping her awake.
Eleanor rubbed her temples, stepping into the classroom midway of the teacher calling roll. She stood near the back, trying to hide herself despite her height. 6'3" and sorta proud. Sometimes it had its advantages. Most of the time, Eleanor got mocked or pointed out. Not like it bothered her or anything, but it definitely was a bother. When the teacher got around to her name, Elle called out a smooth "Here.", looking directly at the gym teacher.

The Outcast The Outcast Severynd Severynd

Mary opened the door to Tsukbaki's door. "Here you are" she said to her. The room like like all the other ones. A bed on the left and a desk on the right. "I have things to be.. please make your self feel at home" she said walking off
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back