• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Firelie

WHERE AM I? IS THIS WENDYS?
Roleplay Type(s)

• That which lies beyond the veil

Only with slumbering gazes may one pierce through

selected!

nine lives

That Which Lies Beyond the Veil
INFO-
Life is by no mean hard, at least not conventionally. Not anymore. Long gone are the days of rampant war, of unspeakable terrorism, of mindless crime. The world has long since made peace with itself. It was all so sudden, it was as if overnight the world identified and rectified all its mistakes, fixed all its problems. World peace was more than a forseeable future, it was reality. People were prosperous. They were living out their calm, peaceful realities day, by day, by day, by day, by day, by day. It was so monotonous. There was nothing to it, just boring, predictable happiness.

You were getting tired of it. You were no longer happy. That's when it started. The visions, the nightmares, that faint whispering that balanced at the preface of consciousness and what waited below. It was a tantalizing. It lit the flame of adventure and excitement. You didn't understand it, but you knew that it was important. There was more to reality then what the senses revealed.

All you ever needed to do was close your eyes.

---
GREETINGS. I would like to welcome you to my first ever thread! I finally mustered up the courage to do this, and here we are! Thank you for clicking on this, by the way. The thought of posting this and getting no response brings me PAIN.

That juicy lil lore tidbit may have been confusing, so I am going to give a simpler explanation. Basically, the whole world "somehow" (wink) managed to achieve world peace. This rp will take place in a prosperous future (Though that doesn't mean you can't have angsty and tragic backstories. World peace is still a new thing). After getting bored and slightly suspicious of your spanking new conflict free world, you start getting strange visions and dreams. Voices pop up in your head, though you never quite understand what its saying. It leads you down a rabbit hole, all the way to wonderland.

With that said, this will be a dual reality rp. Thats right baby, multi reality drifting. Part of the RP will take place in the "Real World" and the other will take place in "Wonderland." With this comes some select design choices I feel I should warn you about. First off, you will essentially be playing multiple characters... kinda. People are... people in the real world, but things aren't quite the same in "Wonderland." Secondly, the rp will have a day night cycle! This is actually really important, and time plays a major part in this rp. Remember that. Or don't. Next, the real world setting is entirely decided by the player! I will be making you vote on what you want to do. If you all wanna be highschooler's going to the same school? How great! Wanna be in a small town together? thats neato. Wanna all live in seperate corners of the world? Awesome! Finally, this may get rather dark. Fair warning.

With all that out of the way, I am now announcing that the "Lore" segment will be released on 6/23/21, the CS will be opened on 6/24/21. Finally, the Roleplay itself will be released at an indeterminate time.

RULES-
1- Follow RPN rules
2- Keep OOC out of IC
3- This RP is semi-lit to lit. I expect weekly updates
4- remember to have fun. Were sll here to have a good time.
5- oooOOo mystery rule.

Last edited:
OOC:
LORE:
CHARACTER SHEETS:
MAIN:

Last edited:
This looks super awesome! I'm interested!

Also, why do we restrict ourselves to only eating pigs in blankets at Christmas time? I WANT THEM ALWAYS!

Sounds like a compelling concept, so you've got my interest for the moment.

Sounds interesting, but I think I'll wait for the lore before committing.

I want to say now that I'm interested, but we'll have to see how much space is actually left at this point.

K all good then.

So I see that there is only 4 spots for charries. Is that 4 total? Or is it 4 RPers and one GM charrie?
That there is a list that can be extended to allow more characters. I will add more as needed... If I can figure out the code

yooooooooooooooooooooooo nice meaty idea you got here

you got space for one more?

Greetings once again! I have finally completed the lore thread... two days off schedule. I apologize for my lateness (especially for the payoff. Its quite lousy.) and I promise the CC will be up shortly! Thank you all for showing your interests for this thread! Just wanted to mention that. Heres thelore.

also Kabboom Kabboom theres always room!

Its me again. Character creation is finally open! If you have any questions feel free to DM me any questions you may have, or simply ask them in OOC. With that said, here is the Thread for character creation!

Kabboom Kabboom Makomin Makomin lowrider lowrider BuggaBoo BuggaBoo SP3CT3R SP3CT3R Zufaix Zufaix Kwayzar Kwayzar Geozaki Geozaki

First off, you will essentially be playing multiple characters... kinda. People are... people in the real world, but things aren't quite the same in "Wonderland."

So question then. If we are going to be playing multiple charries do we need to make multiple CS's later on down the road?

So question then. If we are going to be playing multiple charries do we need to make multiple CS's later on down the road?
Good question. You really don’t have to worry about any second CCs. Eventually, you may have to edit your sheet. You arent making a second character, its just the same character that looks different in Othercide.

Hi!!
. Mechanical body enhancement and intelligence microchips, while easily accessible by the general public, are by no means mandatory.

Guess who has another question: so how far can we go with the body mods? Is this like just for practical reasons or can you do it for an evolved version of body art?

Hi!!

Guess who has another question: so how far can we go with the body mods? Is this like just for practical reasons or can you do it for an evolved version of body art?
You have full freedom with this. Do pretty much whatever, just remember that there really isn’t any need for self defense mods or anything like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back