• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy That time we tried toppling a empire.

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
monster-hunting-anime.png
All the world knows of dragons, even a small Dragon is considered powerful and dangerous. Many dragons of different kind exist and it is believed by many that ancient Dragons created the world in which we live.
From the frozen wastes to the tropical beaches, the volcanos and magma, the water the ground and the skies above...
Religion of all forms on the world of Aerth has history and practices of worshiping dragons like gods.

More importantly... in the four territories that make up Baanwin sits the Dragon's Throne, presumably since ancient times a Human able to transform into a monster of legend has ruled over the world as the Dragon King.
20210209_074509.jpg
The Dragon throne sits ontop of the world, true to many in Aerth... Ever since the age of the first Dragon king a member of the Draghart's bloodline has become ruler of the known world. Not all equal in power wisdom or strength but all able to become a massive flying beast of legend. Needless to say Dragon worship has been allowed by every king and donations of money and resources are often collected from the people of Baanwin and further.
The dragon kings reach is extraordinary, with each generation of mixed blood it became easier to sire potential heirs to the throne. The current Dragon king is Arthur Draghart, his fifty six children were each given the task of conquering distant lands which they proceeded to do.
With the power of becoming a dragon and the armies of Baanwin, the heirs loyal to their father easily captured territory and got a taste of being a ruler of sorts. This is how most of the world came to know of the royal children born from the Dragon king.
A Dragon arrived and it quickly became their land.

It may not have happened overnight or quickly. But countless lives have been lost learning It was easier to submit rather than defy the Dragharts and their forces. Many submit, but enough had the spark of defiance to make a difference.

Should you want to play your character would be apart of a guild that has fought against the Draghart empire for generations. Your character is willing and hopefully ready and able to bring about the deaths of the most powerful family in the world.

Like all of my Aerth fiction there's monsters magic and multiple races to play as each with their own pros and cons.
Humans are born with a mana type that allows them to use magic.
Fire mana = fire magic,
Ice mana = ice magic,
Transparent mana = invisibility.
Its generally genetic but the chance of being born with any mana is possible. Most common are the basic elements fire water dirt and air.

The other races one can choose is dwarf, half elf and beastkin, which is a animal humanoid. If you want to make one of them hit me up for more info

Looking to start with three other players and the cut off is five or six.
Post requirements is two paragraphs or more twice a week.
Ask questions or say mudshow in a random sentence to show me you read all this.

Cs page is here

Last edited:
I am interested! This sounds really interesting. I am wondering if we will be able to play as Dragharts or only the hunters? Either way I think this looks super fun. I can write at least two paragraphs for the mudshow!

No one gets to play as a Draghart cause one who can become a dragon would even out the whole quest right from the start aha

There's plenty of ways to be a badass though. At least five clans banished from Baanwin 200 years ago to roam unwelcome everywhere. They usually pop up in the guild to oppose Draghart at some point.

When the dragon king or any member of royalty wants something they usually get it. The King wanted a woman from clan known for strong mana in the hopes his children would be a dragon to born with the mothers mana.

The Cloudeye clan with thunder mana,
The Shrouda clan with creation mana to make ghostly weapons,
The Naza clan with warp mana to teleport...
I usually make someone from one of these clans but feel free to adapt that history into a character aswell.

Last edited:
I'm interested! Looks like a mudshow and I am so excited for that!

Greetings,

I've taken the time to read through your impressive introduction and, mudshow aside, I must say it truly piques my interest! The world of Aerth, steeped in dragon lore and intriguing politics, seems to be an outstanding setting for a character I have in mind.

I wish to introduce Sylqarin Thaeldrova, a half-elf hailing from the forested territories of Baanwin. Sylqarin carries the rare air mana, a lineage trait from her elusive elven father, making her adept at weaving gusts of wind and commanding the very breath of the atmosphere. Her hybrid nature has gifted her a unique perspective of the world, ensuring she is not only adaptable but highly conscious of the dynamics that exist between the different races.

A member of the rebellion guild against the Draghart Empire, Sylqarin is known for her sparkling charisma and her ability to rally spirits even in the most despairing of circumstances. Her high level of conscientiousness shines through her meticulous planning and strategy, which she leverages against the Draghart family and their oppressive reign.

Despite her determination, Sylqarin is far from stern or cold-hearted. Quite the opposite, she displays an energetic and warm spirit that sets many at ease. Her agreeableness lies in a delicate balance between assertiveness and diplomacy, with an innate ability to lead decisively yet negotiate with a tactful grace when the need arises. Her inclination for adventure and openness to experience have only strengthened her resolve, molding her into a formidable force against the tyranny of the Dragon King.

Given her low level of neuroticism, Sylqarin remains unperturbed in the face of adversity, keeping a level head even in the midst of chaos. This steady temperament makes her a reliable figure within the rebellion, and her consistent composure boosts the morale of those around her.

I'm confident Sylqarin would bring a fresh perspective and compelling narrative to your world, and I am eagerly looking forward to the potential interactions and dynamics that might arise. Thank you for considering my character, and feel free to let me know if you require any additional information or adjustments to Sylqarin's character outline.

Excitedly looking forward to the unfolding of this grand adventure!

Cs page is here and in the first post.

Greetings,

I've taken the time to read through your impressive introduction and, mudshow aside, I must say it truly piques my interest! The world of Aerth, steeped in dragon lore and intriguing politics, seems to be an outstanding setting for a character I have in mind.

I wish to introduce Sylqarin Thaeldrova, a half-elf hailing from the forested territories of Baanwin. Sylqarin carries the rare air mana, a lineage trait from her elusive elven father, making her adept at weaving gusts of wind and commanding the very breath of the atmosphere. Her hybrid nature has gifted her a unique perspective of the world, ensuring she is not only adaptable but highly conscious of the dynamics that exist between the different races.

A member of the rebellion guild against the Draghart Empire, Sylqarin is known for her sparkling charisma and her ability to rally spirits even in the most despairing of circumstances. Her high level of conscientiousness shines through her meticulous planning and strategy, which she leverages against the Draghart family and their oppressive reign.

Despite her determination, Sylqarin is far from stern or cold-hearted. Quite the opposite, she displays an energetic and warm spirit that sets many at ease. Her agreeableness lies in a delicate balance between assertiveness and diplomacy, with an innate ability to lead decisively yet negotiate with a tactful grace when the need arises. Her inclination for adventure and openness to experience have only strengthened her resolve, molding her into a formidable force against the tyranny of the Dragon King.

Given her low level of neuroticism, Sylqarin remains unperturbed in the face of adversity, keeping a level head even in the midst of chaos. This steady temperament makes her a reliable figure within the rebellion, and her consistent composure boosts the morale of those around her.

I'm confident Sylqarin would bring a fresh perspective and compelling narrative to your world, and I am eagerly looking forward to the potential interactions and dynamics that might arise. Thank you for considering my character, and feel free to let me know if you require any additional information or adjustments to Sylqarin's character outline.

Excitedly looking forward to the unfolding of this grand adventure!
I'm interested! Looks like a mudshow and I am so excited for that!
I am interested! This sounds really interesting. I am wondering if we will be able to play as Dragharts or only the hunters? Either way I think this looks super fun. I can write at least two paragraphs for the mudshow!

Certainly interested in this, mind if this ole skeleton throws his hat into the ring?

First post is being written,
Certainly interested in this, mind if this ole skeleton throws his hat into the ring?
I wouldn't mind, but Da Rulez are pretty strict ever since they found out Timmy used his wishes to stay as a kid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back