• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy That Time the Demon Lord Killed Our Party Leader [CLOSED]

Are religious figures (such as biblical angels or Buddha) allowed or are we keeping it to mythologies?

I'll have to read more in depth but I may be interested since I remember wanting to join the first time around!

Are religious figures (such as biblical angels or Buddha) allowed or are we keeping it to mythologies?

I'll have to read more in depth but I may be interested since I remember wanting to join the first time around!
Hey, nice to see you again! 😌 Due to having to tweak the origins of certain gods a bit in order to better fit them into the lore of this RP, the gods and mythological figures players are allowed to pick up are from a predetermined list. The ones currently available are Osanyin, Cú Chulainn, Kagutsuchi, Han Xiangzi, and Eris. You can read up on this RP's version of them here.

Thank you! Currently looking at Eris Kagatsuchi, and Han Xiangzi (and lowkey Osanyin ehe). Also, is picrew okay for faceclaims or do you prefer more rendered art?

General Grievous GIF

Cu chulainn you say?
Yep, you can read more on this RP's version of the gods (some were tweaked more than others to fit into the lore) here. Just lmk if you want that role. I'll send you the link to the OOC on Discord!

Last edited:
Yep, you can read more on this RP's version of the gods (some were tweaked more than others to fit into the lore) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/threads/that-time-the-demon-lord-killed-our-party-leader-lore.529637/]here[/URL]. Just lmk if you want that role. I'll send you the link to the OOC on Discord!
Obligatory Lancer ga shinda but Ive been snooping around the lore and I would be happy to take the role.

Still looking for one more person! If you like playing medics or harmacists, you'll probably enjoy the last slot we have 😌

Users who are viewing this thread

Back