• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy That Time the Demon Lord Killed Our Party Leader [CLOSED]

Nessi Nessi Nano Nano I have a question! Does Alkebu-lan have a specific real-world cultural counterpart? My guess based on the name is an African culture, but I wanted to check with ye before making further assumptions
Alkebu-Lan is based off african culture, specifically bantu culture as that's originally where wanga is from.

forgot to say but the combat system is up on the lore page! Races will be up as soon as possible alongside applications so that you all can start writing ur characters

oh yeah, click the application part of the code to get to the cs thread. Races are up too, check the lore again >.<

Heya WhiskeyMarten WhiskeyMarten (and just about everyone here tbh)!
We forgot to mention this earlier and will be editing the CS page about it, but you're free to place down a claim on a specific god by posting a WIP on the CS page. Just note that this is only valid for 4 days for the sake of fairness. You're also responsible for alerting Nessi and me when you're finished with the CS, as we won't be babysitting your progress. If someone posts a WIP but doesn't finish within the 4 day period, the god is up for grabs again.

Heya WhiskeyMarten WhiskeyMarten (and just about everyone here tbh)!
We forgot to mention this earlier and will be editing the CS page about it, but you're free to place down a claim on a specific god by posting a WIP on the CS page. Just note that this is only valid for 4 days for the sake of fairness. You're also responsible for alerting Nessi and me when you're finished with the CS, as we won't be babysitting your progress. If someone posts a WIP but doesn't finish within the 4 day period, the god is up for grabs again.
Hopefully I'll have it finished today for you! Working on it right now :)

Ahhh this looks like so fun! I'm all for going after the gods that are left over. <3

With that being said, this rp is now closed, since we’ve hit the max number of players we can have!

Due to having some players dropping, we've decided to reopen! There is currently 6 open slots, and gods will be on a first come, first serve basis, just as before!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back