• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy That me is not me... OOC

Characters
Here

salem.

inactive, hiatus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Basic ole OOC, discuss anything! Character ideas, funny little things that happened today, or anything else that pops up in your head.
CS is bound to be posted either today, tomorrow, or early next week.
Blobs Blobs PatriasLover PatriasLover KaramelKarma KaramelKarma

So, I decided to start watching the Mandela Catalogue to y'know, find out what I'm supposed to expect from the rp, and it's pretty funky!

So, I decided to start watching the Mandela Catalogue to y'know, find out what I'm supposed to expect from the rp, and it's pretty funky!
I know, right? I seriously couldn't sleep without something creating light and noise after watching it. I had an irrational fear of 'The Man In The Corner' and everything else. ESPECIALLY the fact that the alternates can just be on top of you while you sleep. Or was that another analog horror? I watch so much of them that they mix up in my head.

Hah, I only watched the first volume, so I don't think I got to the part where they mention alternates can be on top of you while you sleep. Regardless, it was pretty cool! Tbf, it didn't really scare me since I've seen worse (ty cousins who decided to let me watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre at the ripe old age of 6) but it was really interesting!

Hah, I only watched the first volume, so I don't think I got to the part where they mention alternates can be on top of you while you sleep. Regardless, it was pretty cool! Tbf, it didn't really scare me since I've seen worse (ty cousins who decided to let me watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre at the ripe old age of 6) but it was really interesting!
Oh, that sounds terrible. I wasn't much about horror until I revisited my love for indie horror games.

On another topic, I'm having a hard time figuring out why exactly I decided to make next to any species available except for the fact that I only find good non-human FCs and have a desperate need to use them.

And only because I enjoy pestering everyone, do you happen to have any character ideas?... Possibly? Maybe I'm just too excited????

Hey, it's no pressure! It's fun to see someone enthusiastic about a roleplay! Hmm, for the deer, I was thinking of re-using this OC I made 2 years ago for my other rp's. As for the 'main' character, I do have a basic idea of what I want to do, but nothing concrete as of right now!

Hey, it's no pressure! It's fun to see someone enthusiastic about a roleplay! Hmm, for the deer, I was thinking of re-using this OC I made 2 years ago for my other rp's. As for the 'main' character, I do have a basic idea of what I want to do, but nothing concrete as of right now!
I already have my two characters figured out already, aside from the backstory. Those are always hard to make up.

Back-story's vary for me. Sometimes, it's the easiest thing to do, but others I just stare at my one word and nope out.

Back-story's vary for me. Sometimes, it's the easiest thing to do, but others I just stare at my one word and nope out.
For me it's either: "It's a ton but it's great!" or "It's a ton but it sucks! A lot!" There is never an in-between.

Honestly mood. Though, imo, backstories are the funnest (is that even a word) part.

Oh, that sounds terrible. I wasn't much about horror until I revisited my love for indie horror games.

On another topic, I'm having a hard time figuring out why exactly I decided to make next to any species available except for the fact that I only find good non-human FCs and have a desperate need to use them.

And only because I enjoy pestering everyone, do you happen to have any character ideas?... Possibly? Maybe I'm just too excited????

you are not alone, my friend! Heckin excited for this too :P I have vague character ideas for my hatched and gizmo, mostly centered around the fcs lm thinkin of using. I'm definitely going to make my gizmo tinkering, lovable oddball, hopefully as a good contrast to whoever is making the loner, smartass math whiz kek
As for my hatchet, I want her to be a buff girl with slight anger issues so that's what I'm tryna look for in terms of fc lmfao

I think it is?… If it’s not, we have invented it now. Trademarked.
Funner™️

Anyways, I’ll wait for that midnight coffee to hit my engines and get them moving. CS coming soon. OoOoOooO

Alrighty, it’sa time for me to sleep, characters probs. posted tomorrow.

Have a nice (mid)night, everybody!!!!

Don't you just love it when you're creative, in the mood to finish that story you wrote a total of 3 months earlier, only to realize you remember nothing about what you wanted to do next?

Don't you just love it when you're creative, in the mood to finish that story you wrote a total of 3 months earlier, only to realize you remember nothing about what you wanted to do next?
Oh. That’s a total mood. Hope you remember enough.

It's going....not swimmingly, but it's going.

At least you have it going, that's more than enough! Keep goin'.

Alright! Inspiration just struck my head and I’m ready to begin writing my CS. If I don’t procrastinate…

I have yet to start mines, but I'm going to get around to it. If I don't do it by today, it'll be up by Tuesday, since I need to return to the horrors of the education system tomorrow.

I have yet to start mines, but I'm going to get around to it. If I don't do it by today, it'll be up by Tuesday, since I need to return to the horrors of the education system tomorrow.
Ugh, me too. So I’m trying to get mine up as soon as possible, because I also have extracurricular activities. Swimming, boxing, and piano. Which I quite like, but takes time of my day, which equals less time to work on this.

Oooh that's a lot! I have journalism, club, and tutoring, so not too much but it's still pretty tiring.

Since you stated the time period as being from the mid 80's-90's, is there any specific date you have in mind for the rp? If not, is the time period ambiguous?

Annnnddd the deer is up! I tried to channel the 80's but wasn't able to find a lot of 80's fashion in the picrew I used, sadly. Hopefully I got the vibe of it! Now, it's time for Aliya's!

Since you stated the time period as being from the mid 80's-90's, is there any specific date you have in mind for the rp? If not, is the time period ambiguous?
Not really. But I am leaning towards 90’s bad, since it just seems more fun for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back