• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ โ€” ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ

natasha.

๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[class=tab] width: 90px; background: #f6f6f6; border: 1px solid #eee; text-align: center; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 10px; color: #ccc; transition: .5s all ease-in-out; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: #DF5949; border: 1px solid #DF5949; transition: .5s all ease-in-out; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=selectedTab] background: #DF5949; border: 1px solid #DF5949; color: #fff; transition: .5s all ease-in-out; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=selectedTab state=hover] background: #DF5949; border: 1px solid #DF5949; color: #fff; transition: .5s all ease-in-out; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=tabContents] position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: all 1s; width: 480px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 24px; background: #fff; color: #000; height: 520px; box-sizing: border-box; border-radius: 10px; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] addClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] addClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] addClass show tabContents04 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents01 addClass selectedTab tab4 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab1 [/script]
that funny feeling.
[div class="tab selectedTab tab1"]about
[div class="tab tab2"]roles
[div class="tab tab3"]rules
[div class="tab tab4"]extras
[div class="tabContents tabContents01 show"]
a bachelor party is usually something everyone looks forward to. it's a night full of fun and letting loose and being surrounded by your loved ones. but what's better than one night of fun?

three whole weeks of it.

that's exactly what three young men decided to do before they went their separate ways. despite their own lives and careers calling them, they all agreed: when one of them were to get married, they'd regroup, no matter what, and go on a bachelor trip across spain.

the catch? each of them has to pick an activity for them to do, and they must confront them all so they face their fears.

it's definitely bound to be a fun time, and though none of them are expecting it, they're all going to be experiencing changes, new feelings, and dealing with personal struggles. they're going to make new friends along the way, reconnect with old ones, and some of them will end up doing things they never thought they'd do.

it sure as hell is going to be a fun three weeks.

[disclaimer: this is heavily inspired by a movie!]
[div class="tabContents tabContents02"]
the workaholic
he's one of the three musketeers, but is probably the one who's changed the most since their childhood days. after graduating, he became pretty money minded. he had a plan โ€” work hard and tirelessly, become rich, and retire at 40. so far, it's going pretty good, but it hasn't done anything to help his personal life. he almost got married but it fell apart because of his love for work and money. he's got a fear of deep water, and desperately needs someone to show him that you only live one life โ€” and he can't spend it worrying about money when there's so much more life has to offer. him and the child have some tension between them ever since high school, when the child fell in love with the workaholic's then girlfriend. [ OPEN ]

the child
he's another one of the three musketeers, and the most immature one of the lot. he still lives with his mother, primarily because she's sick and also because he doesn't get paid a lot, as a copywriter. part of him fears settling down because he doesn't want to end up like his dad โ€” who happens to be a famous artist in spain, but abandoned his family for his fame when the child was only ten years old. he's afraid of heights, and he's too flirty for his own good. he wants to try and make things right with both his dad (who none of his friends know about) and the workaholic but his childish behaviour tends to only make things worse, and he may have dug himself into a hole he can't get out of with the roommate since he befriended her to try and gain access to his father but he's falling for her โ€” hard. [ OPEN ]

the groom
technically the groom-to-be, but he's the last of the three musketeers. he tends to play the role of the mediator, between his two best friends, and he's usually the level-headed one, however he's always been afraid of confrontation. case in point: his status as groom-to-be was completely accidental. he happened to be showing his girlfriend a ring he bought for his mother's fiftieth birthday and she believed he was proposing. afraid to admit the truth, he went along with it. he loved her, so it was bound to happen... right? he's beginning to question that though, once he reconnects with the workaholic's sibling, whom he happened to have a crush on when they were younger. it doesn't help that his two best friends don't like his spoiled fiancรฉe at all. [ OPEN ]

the instructor
though she wasn't born in spain, she's been living there for the past year, working as a diving instructor. she moves around a lot due to her love for travel and adventure and spontaneity is her strong suit. she's never cared too much about money or having nice things as long as she was just living in the moment and enjoying herself, but what people don't know is that she travels so much because she's also trying to evade the cops, for some reason or another. when she meets the workaholic, he seems taken by her adventurous spirit, and she seems to think it's necessary to show him that there's more to life than money. [ TAKEN ]

the roommate
a native of spain, and an eccentric being, she and the instructor met by chance, but hit it off and have been best friends ever since. they live together in a small apartment, barely making ends meet, but loving life and having fun, regardless of their financial situation. she's always had a little trouble opening up about her personal life because of her troubled childhood but she tries not to let it get her down. she and the child hit it off instantly but there's more to the story โ€” how is she going to react when she finds out that the reason the child has been so friendly was because she works as an assistant to his father, whom he's trying to track down? [ OPEN ]

the sibling
they are the younger sibling to the workaholic but they aren't anything like him. sure, they live lavishly in spain and are ready to offer up their summer house by the beach to the boys for their bachelor trip, but they've never been obsessed with earning money โ€” even if they can sometimes look at things from a slightly privileged standpoint. they've always been bold and assertive and free โ€” the only thing they haven't been completely honest about was their longstanding crush on the groom. they try to brush it under the carpet since he's about to get married, but three weeks under the same roof? a lot can happen in that time. [ OPEN ]
[/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents03"]
RULE ONE. all rpn rules and regulations apply! please also respect what i say, in terms of the story and major decision making. i want to give everyone creative freedom, but there will be certain things i'll have to control to help keep the story moving.

RULE TWO. roles are not given away on a first come, first serve basis. there will be a thread put up for people to put in their applications for whichever role they're interested in, and after the deadline passes, characters best suited to the roles will be selected! (also worth noting that the role of 'the sibling' has no specific gender assigned to it, so you're free to choose any, and i'll pick whichever character best suits it).

RULE THREE. realistic face claims only! please try and keep characters diverse. nobody's perfect, and everyone has flaws, especially this bunch.

RULE FOUR. when it comes to writing, i'm looking for quality over quantity, but there also needs to be something we all can work with, so around 500 words per post, or more, would be excellent.

RULE FIVE. a discord server will be created for ooc once characters are accepted so you'll need a discord account in order to be a part of this roleplay.

RULE SIX. i intend for this to be long term, so i would prefer people only join if they know they can commit. i will be expecting one reply a week, at the very least, but more is always welcome, and i value communication, so please tell me if anything's wrong or if you need to take leave. i'll understand, and i can't help you out with an issue if i don't know what's happening.

RULE SEVEN. not so much a rule, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask!
[/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents04"]
links for future threads will come here!
[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div][/div][/div]

hello! thank you so much for being one of the very few people to have an interest check that's coded but still able to be read on mobile. not having to turn my phone a hundred times and copy and paste to read it was amazing???

im very interested! especially in the child or the groom but im aware it isn't first come first serve so!! gonna shoot my shot.

Last edited:
Definitely interested! ^_^ Do you have an idea when you want to get things rolling?
Depending on the level of interest shown bere, i can get the CS thread up today or tomorrow and set the deadline for about a week after so probably around then!

bump !

another small bump! character sheet thread should be posted in a bit!

Hello I am interested in both the workaholic, and also the child. Are either of these roles open still?
it's all based on an application basis. you make a sheet for the character you're interested in playing and then after the deadline passes, the ones with the characters best suited to the roles are picked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back