• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom that’s wacky nonsense. // hazbin hotel & helluva boss

memento mori

remember; you will die.
Afternoon, evening — whatever the like.

A few things to get out of the way:

- You can call me Nyx. I frequent this site in order to find opposites to my muses so I can test out new voices.

- I’ve been attempting to write for most of my life, and have procrastinated with writing to an even greater extent of my life. That being said, I’m always looking for new partners to help me expand my repertoire of characters/writing style.

- I’m over thirty, and only feel comfortable in writing with partners who are over the age of 18. I feel far more comfortable with 25+, but, I’m not going to shut out good roleplay due to an earlier age. Just. No minors.

- Full-time job/full-time life. Responsibilities are endless and unavoidable. I only write when I can, and I’m the most patient person you’ll ever meet when it comes to needing to attend to life things. I expect the same courtesy. It’s the respectful way to act with people. That being said — I tend to keep in close contact with my partners, and I’ll give you a head’s up if I’ll be busy for longer than I typically wish to be.

- I have very little that I won’t write, with a particular fancy toward darker themes. However, I bow to my partner’s limits. I don’t want to make anyone uncomfortable. Please be sure to let me know in advance what you are and aren’t looking for in an RP.

- I am unearthly fond of OOC chatter. Whether it be for plotting, used for becoming friends, or even to kill time because neither of us have the motivation to post...I’m really open and friendly. Hell, I actually prefer having a chatty partner I can share my thoughts and life with.

- I don’t like people who don’t believe in human rights. I’m non-binary, they/them, and queer. I write any gender opposite any gender. Just let me know what you’re looking for.

- Writing style — a bit like this post. Blocky and annoying to read when you’re tired. I enjoy third person/past tense. I ramble for far too long past my point, which means I lean toward longer posts. [Average is 500-1k per post.] I’m a real big slut for commas. Sometimes, I break grammar rules. Whoops. I may eventually update this thread with a writing sample for a character...also, as a quick note. If our writing styles aren’t gonna mesh with one another, there’s no chance. I just cannot vibe if I’m not into how you write, and I don’t want you to suffer if you hate my writing style, too. Sorry, in advance.

- For threads, I usually just use DMs or Discord. I’ve been fancying Discord more and more, recently. Though, I’ll go with whatever my partner is most comfortable with.

I am obsessed with Hazbin Hotel, and to a lesser extent, Helluva Boss. I’ve written a decent handful of characters and can’t get enough of trying out more, so. I tend to not get too picky with who I’m writing as. I like to think I have a pretty advanced knowledge of the characters, and advanced headcanons for those who haven’t been fleshed out, yet.

As for pairings, I’m definitely more of a, uh. Canon/canon kind of person. Not that I won’t say no to OCs, but...I’m really craving writing for this series /because/ of the characters. So, you’d really have to sell me on an OC to get me interested. That being said...I /do/ have a Hazbin OC..! But, that’s something I would probably write with a partner I’ve been writing with already for a little while. I just thought it’d be better to be up front about that, in the first place. I’m open to any and, basically, all pairings, since I’m a multi-shipper. And, I don’t mind doubling/playing more characters to add fuel and really flesh the plot out.

But, since I know people like lists:

Pairings

Alastor/Husk*
Husk/Angel Dust******

Travis/Angel Dust****** [listen i love travis]
Travis/Molly
Valentino/Angel Dust**
Velvet/Vox*
Vox/Valentino******
Arackniss/Angel Dust****** [I have Plot and this is only for the Darkest of Dark Souls. Obviously, it’s platonic...ish.]
Alastor/Vox************* [This is The Ultimate Want.]
Vaggie/Charlie
Charlie’s Ex-boyfriend/Charlie*
Husk/Charlie

Alastor/Charlie

Helluva Boss Pairings

Blitzo/Stolas***
Blitzo/Moxxie
Millie/Moxxie*

I ship more than what’s listed, but. These are my favourites/ones I wouldn’t mind exploring. I wrote it out so the first character listed is who I feel the most comfortable playing as — though, I can likely swap between either character. Asterisks indicate pairings I have an affinity for/I have a plot.
I ship more than what’s listed, but. These are my favourites/ones I wouldn’t mind exploring. I wrote it out so the first character listed is who I feel the most comfortable playing as — though, I can likely swap between either character. Asterisks indicate pairings I have an affinity for/I have a plot.

I’m extremely open to any and all plots, and enjoy working with my partner to come up with something. So, let’s bring both of our ideas together!

If after everything you’re still interested, feel free to drop a line, inquiry, anything else, really. Either here or through DMs — doesn’t much matter to me, and we can get on with the arduous planning stage.

Farewell!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back