• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
"Alright!" Kairo shouted, praising Flaro. "Good Job! Now, I'll Finish It Off..." Kairo would dispel the illusion spell and then hover over to the paralyzed wyvern. "This Time," he said, cracking his knuckles, sparks flying from them, "I'm Going To Make SURE You Don't Get Back Up!" Kairo touched the wyvern's head with an electrical palm, surging such high volts of electricity through its brain that it would overload and stop functioning, killing the wyvern by making it braindead.

When that was done, Kairo swept his hands together as if brushing off dust and said to Flaro, "You Did Good Out There! But There Are Certainly Far Worse Threats Out Here That Are Lurking About." Kairo looked through the forest using his enhanced vision. "We Should Find Ourselves A Place Outside Of This Forest Where I Can Teach You Uninterrupted." Kairo started to hover off. "By The Way, That Was A Nice Spell You Used Back There! Major Points." He gave a thumbs up to Flaro and flashed his prize-winning smile. "Keep Up The Good Work And You'll Be Really Strong In No Time!"

Kairo quickly realized that he did not know his way around this dimension and Flaro probably did, so he asked, "Hey, Will You Take Us Somewhere Quieter? I Don't Know My Way Around Here And I Don't Want To Leave You Here To Go Scout." Kairo gazed at Flaro, asking, "Do You Know Any Places Around Here?"

Flaro Reyu
Flaro watched as Kairo killed the Wyvern that was now in all likely hood dead, they couldn't help but shudder a bit although they were quite immune to electricity so something like that wouldn't exactly effect them too much. They were pulled out of their thoughts when Kairo addressed them, their eyes going on to focus solely on them at that point of time, though the congratulation did make them perk up a bit. When he mentioned the forest being unsafe , Flaro couldn't help but nod in agreement since they were in the more dangerous part of the forest at the moment. When Kairo went on to praise their spell Flaro smirked in amusement, also proud of the spell that they managed to learn, and it was very useful in a bunch of situations as well "Why thanks, master.". They added the last part in order to show that they formally recognized them as their master, though when he asked to lead them to safer spot Flaro hesistated for a moment. They knew of a area filled with wisp nearby though they didn't really think that they should bring him there since it was more wisp exclusive and they didn't think intruders like him would be welcomed to much. But Flaro did know of another area that was safe enough, so they went on to say "Yeah, i think i know of a place, though it's quite a bit of distance away." and with that Flaro floated left knowing sorta of where they were going or atleast they hoped they weren't used to leading others around.​

Kairo was stunned when Flaro called him 'master'. It made his heart jump and skip a few beats, and electricity jolted through his body with a pleasant stimulation. "It's Not A Thang, Kiddo! We're Master And Student Now, So It's Only Natural I Give You Your Props When You Do Well!" Kairo was probably more pleased to be called 'master' than Flaro was to be praised.

Even so, they had to find a place to go that Kairo could train Flaro a bit more personally, and without the risk of their lives when they tried. Kairo hovered behind Flaro on clouds that streamed from the soles of his shoes, gliding through the air like a soft cloud drifting through the air. "Even If It Is Far, We Can Use This Time To Get To Know Each Other A Little Better, Since We Have A Personal Relationship Now! Form A Bond, Ya Know?" Kairo smiled, floating beside Flaro. "It Will Ultimately Help You Learn And Me Teach, Ya Know?!" Kairo was a talker, so he was definitely the chatterbox that was going to chat it up with Flaro as they made their way on. "Tell Me More About This Dimension I'm In," Kairo insisted to Flaro, "It'll Help Me Understand It Better And To Know What I Should And Shouldn't Do Here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back