• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Peckinou

The world just isn't fun without a little chaos.
Roleplay Type(s)
Flaro Reyu
It's been who knows how long since they have last seen anyone besides that animals of the forest, who typically avoid or try to attack them. A simple shock of electricity usually sends the predatory animals running away though. They were pretty relaxed right now as the hovered around the forest, their feet being just a few centimeters off the ground. A yawn escaped their lips as they looked around them seeing nothing but trees, it seemed so calm that it started to get on their nervs. They soon sat criss-crossed in the air closing their eyes as they went on to cross their arms, their body started to slightly turn until they were finally upside down. No longer looking at the area around them and instead opting to just let their ears listen to whatever noise that is going on around them.​
Khrona Tensei Khrona Tensei

Suddenly, a portal known as a 'Dimension Gate' opened up from 'The Veritas', an alternate dimension with beings that traveled through the dimensions at their leisure. This time, coming through was the man with the plans, his dark, cloudy professor jacket billowing in the wind as he hovered into a new dimension on his clouded shoes. He wore an all black attire with a curious stripe down the side of it that seemed to almost crackle with electricity and glow with light. The being's hair was electrical -- made of pure lightning -- and crackled about as he brainstormed ideas about what he would do to resolve his problem.

"Hmm..." the being thought, hair randomly snapping with the synchronicity of his mind, "I Need Another Apprentice... My Last Two Weren't About Business, And I Cannot Have That In My Mystical Laboratory." Like a cloud in the sky, the man floated into the world, the Dimension Gate closing behind him and streams of clouds drifting from the hem of his coat and bottom of his electric shoes. "I Wonder If There's Someone In This Dimension... Worthy Of Learning The Tongue Of The Ancients..." He placed a gloved finger to his chin as he floated by. "... Who Wants To Unlock The Mysteries Of Manna..." He snapped his fingers and a bolt of lightning suddenly flew down from his fingertips toward the ground as he smirked, saying, "... And How To Make 'Em Work For Ya, Baby~!" He only hoped there was someone outside of his homeworld who was willing to learn...

Flaro Reyu
The sudden bolt of lighting striking the ground near their location caused their eyes to reflexively open, as they then began to look around as they tried to upright themselves in a panicking sort of manner. They began to wonder if they did that, but they figured that their emotions were pretty stable so that shouldn't have happened, it wasn't until they saw someone floating nearby with electrical sort of hair and black clothing that they figured out what was going on. They really weren't a being they were use to seeing and Flaro quickly floated behind a tree in order to hide themselves away, peeking out in order to watch them. They didn't have the strangest clue who or what they were, not really use to strange beings like them in this sort of area especially. Though their were a few purple sparks of electricity that started to protrude off their body which they tried to ignore and hopefully allow it to go away on its own, but their emotions weren't as in check as they would of hoped which only intensified the electricity produced from their body. As they watched the strange being move on by them, their eyes locking onto them as if trying to guess every move they might make.​

The electrical man -- Kairo -- would be lost in thought about the matter of finding a good apprentice still. Though he was thinking, he picked up on an energy signature nearby similar to his -- electricity. In high concentration, for that matter, as well. "Woah, Woah, Woah! What Do We Have Here?" he asked, adjusting his eyes to be able to see in a zoomed vision by amplifying the electrical current through his nerves, intaking more light than usual so he could see more clearly and at a greater distance. "Is That An Aethereal I See? Of The Electrical Variety?" He snickered to himself about his own rhyme, then immediately sinuously slipped into a cloudy form, body completely vaporous as he drifted toward the tree. Particle by particle, he reconstructed his body through the ionization of his particles so that they would link back together in a humanoid form; the form he'd taken before.

Hovering before the tree, Kairo said to the Aethereal, -- as, this is what 'Elementals' and 'Spirits' of any kinds were called back in the Veritas -- "Hello There, Little One! Ain't You Just The Cutest? I Sense Great Manna In You." He stroked his chin and gave a dazzling smile. "Call Me 'Kairo'. I'm Looking For An Apprentice To Teach My Spells And Techniques To, And I've Come To This Dimension From My Own Out On That Venture. I Am A Great And Powerful Manna User That Is Attributed To The Element Of Plasma, Electricity! And I Sense That Element Within You, Too!" Kairo hovered around the tree, leaving streams of clouds and sparks of lightning where he went. "You Wouldn't Be Interested In A Master, Would You?"

Flaro Reyu
Flaro eyes widen when he began to speak taken off guard by the way he talked, not really knowing what he was referring to when he mentioned that they were a Aethereal, since it wasn't exactly a term they were familiar with. Though when he moved into a cloud shape form and practically appeared in front of them at a surprisingly quick pace that it caused them to jump back in surprise. The way he referred to them as little one and cute and cute caused them to chuckle a bit, but they barely had a clue of what they were talking about, when they mentioned Manna. Though as he continued on saying he was from another dimension and that he was incredibly strong Manna user caused them to tilt their head a little as they looked at him, floating in the air as the tried to figure out if he was being honest or not. They could sense the energy within their emotions, so they doubted a bit that he was lying, though him being insane was a possibility as well. But they were curious nevertheless and decided to ask a few questions "Ma-Manna? Aethereal? I - I mean i do think i could use a magic master, but i have no idea who you are and you seem a bit, too insane, No offense." though they said no offense they, were pretty sure it was atleast a bit offensive nevertheless they didn't really care that much and were pretty skeptical of this strange being that they never met before and weren't familiar with.​

Kairo crossed his arms and shook his head, a dazzling smile sparkling with electricity on his face, "Hey, My Father's Insane. I'm Just Mad." He chuckled a little, then got quiet. "... Because I'm A Scientist." He coughed a bit, clearing his throat. "... Who Also Uses Manna-- Wait, You Don't Know What 'Manna' Is?" Kairo did remember then that he was in another dimension and the Veritas dialect was foreign to the cute Flaro, "Ah, Excuse Me! My Dimension Has A Different Terminology And Language That Refers To 'Magic' As 'Manna' And 'Elementals' Or 'Spirits' As 'Aethereals'." With that cleared up, Kairo nodded his head decisively and said, "But, I Study An Ancient Language Of Manna That The Eldritch Witches Of My Dimension Used To Use, Then Expanded It! It Allows You To Call Manna With Just Your Voice And Form It Into Whatever Words You Are Saying In That Language!" For the sake of example, he said something in the language, pointing his finger in a random direction.

Kairo: "Megalo Baltomion!"

From his fingertip, liquid started to condense from out of thin air, then became a large sphere, which then was shot out like a projectile in said random direction when it was a moderate size, splashing against a tree and dispersing after it was done. "See? Like That! Water Isn't My Element, But The Words I Said 'Megalo Baltomion' Means 'Second Tier Projectile Water' When Literally Translated. So The Natural Manna In The Air Is Utilized Through The Calling Out Of The Spells." Kairo flashed his dazzling smile again, which gleamed bright for a moment like lightning before he stopped smiling. "With Someone Unfamiliar, They Would Need A Spellbook To Look Up The Words And Even To Utilize The Manna, But After You Get The Hang Of It, The Spellbook Isn't A Necessity... Though It Can Be Used To Power Up The Spells." The billowing man seemed to almost be rambling, his hair crackling and sparkling as he thought about things. But he quickly returned his attention to Flaro. "So, Does That Interest You? Or Do I Need To Show You More?" Kairo hoped that his flamboyance didn't scare Flaro, but he could understand how a being of thunder and lightning made flesh could be intimidating. "I'll Do My Best To Keep My Head On Straight. Ha!" He was a jokester.

Flaro Reyu
Flaro glared at him as he made the little joke about him just being mad instead of insane, well what was probably a joke at the very least, they weren't really so sure when it came to them. They were a bit confused on what they were saying when it came to their explanation of what manna was, but they ended up catching the gist of it nonetheless, though when it came to race they somewhat knew what they were talking about. Though the proper terminology for their race was more so a half wisp, though they were the only half wisp that they at least heard of, so made them feel somewhat special at the very least. Though when he talked about ancient languages they somewhat understood that, for they did know of some people who had known quite a few different ancient languages that were useful for different purposes, mostly the Dragons language came to mind for that. Though their example of their use of their language to make a spell made them tilt their head as if trying to understand them. They seemed to be out of their mind, but they did atleast have a bit of knowledge on how to use spells, though they doubted they were as top tier as some of the greatest mages in the world, or maybe even the strongest mage in the kingdom for that matter.

Either way they did need a magic teacher since they were never really taught and crazy or not a temporary teacher would still atleast help them learn a little bit of magic at the very least, and since he was able to cast a water spell he atleast was somewhat competent. So they considered the possibility of being a apprentice for them somewhat. Though they were correct about spell books they did have quite a few of those people who used them until they were able to pull spells from memory and once they get good enough and they had enough magic power and mastery with the spell just do it without saying a word. Though spells without speaking was more so for legendary type of mages or people that specialize in that specific field of magic, Flaro eyed him somewhat taking in the electricity that he was producing from his body. The sparks from their body all but stopped as they had calmed down now from their initial shock, "Mhmm, just how strong are you? If i'm going to be a apprentice for anyone i want them to atleast be powerful enough to take on threats and competent enough to say they actually know that their doing, just how many apprentices have you had in the past anyways?" they said that giving him a questioning glance trying their best to figure them out.​

Kairo chuckled a bit, pointing over to Flaro with his thumb as if referencing him to someone. "This Guy... Haha. How Powerful Am I...? Haha...!" Kairo gradually hovered into the skies, letting his cloudy jacket merge with the clouds in the air, withdrawing his body into the sky in the process. He would begin to fade away into the clouds, hair sparkling and crackling, surging electricity through the cloud line. Eventually, he disappeared completely, having totally turned into vapor and electricity. The clouds in the sky shaped a face with their parting, and electricity suddenly shot through the openings to form eyes and grinning teeth, clear enough for Flaro to see.

Next, the clouds rolled over each other and congregated to a single point, becoming dark and stormy, and rising from the front of the clouds was a dark figure that looked like a man with his arms crossed and chest puffed out, lightning sprouting from the top of their head like hair and shooting through the other clouds. "I Am A Legend," Kairo said, his voice echoing throughout the land because of his enormous size. He uncrossed his fluffy arms and smiled again, lightning striking down to the ground silently and without thunder a few times, then suddenly shot himself down in a lightning bolt before Flaro -- a safe distance away -- with a powerful thunderclap. He snapped his fingers and the clouds returned to normal, spreading out and billowing in the air sinuously. "Snap With The Thunderclap," Kairo said, snapping his fingers as electricity sparked from the tips and fizzled out.

"I Am A Master Of What I Do, Including With The Ancient Tongue. I Expanded On Its Original Dialect Myself And Made It More Powerful." Kairo threw his hands back as if overwhelmed, saying, "A Seventh Tier Spell Could Wipe Out This Whole Forest In One Shot." Kairo floated over to Flaro again, emphasizing, "Just. One. Shot." Before floating back some again. "Anyway, Are You Interested Or Aren'tcha? I've Had About Two Apprentices, Both Of Which Failed Me Because They Could Not Handle My Intense Training." Kairo lowered his eyelids. "If You Haven't Noticed Yet, I'm A Very Intense Being." He then realized he hadn't asked the name of this cute being, so he decided to do so. "By The Way, I've Told You My Name, Which Is Kairo. What Is Your Name?"

Flaro Reyu
Flaro looked at the guy in shock, awe, wonder and a bit of fear, they haven't really seen anyone with that sorta tier of magical power, though they have heard a few stories of people with that sorta level of power, though they were incredibly rare. The sages came to mind but they doubted they could pull something like that off either, the lighting bolts though made them jump a bit and when the final bolt came crashing down Flaro couldn't help but jump back. Though they were still a bit hesitant when it came to dealing with them they had to admit that they were at-least powerful, and defiantly the strongest mage they have seen so far. But to be fair he was using his racial element, so perhaps that played a key their, still though it was pretty impressive to say the least. His cheerful attitude still unnerved Flaro a bit since most mages or at least master mages didn't act in the way he acts, unless they were murder happy or crazy. When he said that he had two apprentices at one point who failed him due to his intense training, Flaro couldn't help but doubt that a little thinking that they probably quit on him, probably done with his craziness and wanted away with him, though him calling himself a intense being might be true at the very least.

Still Flaro was still being a bit cautious not exactly trusting him still and when he finally went on to ask for their name, they couldn't help but raise one of their brows and cross their arms. His name was news to them but then again, they may of either forgot about his introduction to his name or wasn't paying attention to when he said his name the first time. Either way Flaro saw no real harm in telling the man their name and casually spoke out "I'm Flaro, Flaro Reyu, I'm a half wisp, i guess you really are powerful, uhm why would you wanna pick me as a apprentice anyways, do i check off your list of standereds or something?"

Kairo threw his head back dramatically, placing an arm up to his forehead and leaning back in the air, as if he'd fainted. "Ah, Forgive My Rudeness! I Must Have Simply Just Waltzed Into This Dimension, Started Talking, And Didn't Stop!" He said this as if he'd done this before. "Every Time..." he muttered, crossing his legs and arms in the air, "I Just Get Carried Away When It Comes To What My Brain Is Thinking Of At The Time, And I Go On And On And On About It... As I Probably Am Doing Presently." He slapped his forehead, electricity sparkling from his lightning hair.

"But Yes, I'm Not Choosing You As Much As I'm Asking You If You'll Choose Me!" Kairo said, clapping his gloved hands together, a tiny spark drifting from the pat. "You See, A Master Does Not Just Choose Students, Students Choose Masters. It Is A Mutual Agreement, And I See Potential In You." Kairo uncrossed his legs, suavely drifting back over to Flaro with a lucid look on his face. "So, I Ask Humbly Kindly That You Choose Me Today As Your Master, That I May Make Your Own Dreams Of Becoming Greater With Manna-- Er, 'Magic' That Much Swifter!" Kairo bowed deeply with an arm crossed under him and the other loosely behind him as he did.

Flaro Reyu
Flaro rolled their eyes when he went on to ramble on about how he typically starts to ramble on, and they even went on to cross their arms and just watch as he continued to speak. Though what he went on to say next made them blink in surprise ,even more so when he went on to take a bow towards them which was pretty unheard of for any master to do. They mused on the thought for a moment not really use to this sorta thing, since apprentices were usually the ones that had to search for masters, unless the master wanted a specific type of apprentice that seemed to meet their wants. Flaro was a bit embarrassed by the ordeal and refused to make eye contact with him for a moment before going on to say "Uhm, alright, yeah, i accept the apprenticeship,I kinda needed a master anyways, since i never really received any magic training yet and the academies are pretty expensive." a bit a of purple eletricity started protruding off their body due to the influence of their emotions. They never thought they would be put into this type of situation but they found it a bit nice to say the least, either way it no matter how weird the master was training was still training no matter how you got it, and power was still power.​

A glittering gleam filled Kairo's golden eyes as he brought his fists up to his mouth in excitement. "Yowza! That's Real Smooth~!" Kairo spun around in midair, then raise his hand to the heavens, a bolt of lightning being called down to strike him immediately where he floated. "Hachachachacha!" He drew down the lingering energy from up above and harnessed it in the palm of his hand, the electricity forming a bright yellow orb. This orb suddenly split open and took the shape of a book, which crackled and sparkled with electricity. Eventually, that spark faded and the tome was rested in the hand of Kairo. "Well First, Let Me Thank You On Choosing Me, Kairo, As Your Master!" He flashed a smile. "Now The First Thing I Have For You Is A Tome, Straight From The Veritas, Fresh And New! It's Charged With Mystical Power, But Completely Blank So That You Can Fill It In, Yourself, With Things That I Teach Or That You Learn." Kairo closed the book, handing it to Flaro. "Now, This Book Records In Two Ways -- Directly, With The Pen, And Indirectly, With The Mind. Whatever You Learn Will Go Straight Into The Book, And Whatever You Write Will Be Embedded In Your Memory!" He urged Flaro to take the book. "It Will Still Increase Your Power, Even Blank, So You Can Use It Right Now To Amplify Your Manna And Use Stronger Techniques Right Off The Bat!'

Kairo cleared his throat quickly, starting off on their first subject. "Now, I'm Going To Be Teaching You The Unique Language That Comes From My World, So It Will Exclusively Be To You When You Learn How To Use It. There Are Seven Or Eight Tiers Of Power That A Spell Can Have, And The Spells You Learn Are Not Just Limited To The Elements. You Can Learn Spells About Force, Projectiles, Enhancements, Debilitation, Weapons, Armor, And So On. There Are A Great Deal Of Things That Can Be Learned From The Combination Of Spells." He paused, just to give Flaro time to process what he said, then continued. "The Way These Spell Works Is Something Like Latin -- Do You Know What 'Latin' Is? It's Okay If You Don't. Prefixes, Roots, And Suffixes. You Combine A Prefix With A Root And Add A Suffix And You Get Multiple Layered Spells! Or, You Could Use The Root Alone And Get The Basic Level Spells... Which Is Where We Will Be Starting." Kairo stopped his explanation of how his teaching would work to ask, "Did You Get All Of That? Do You Have Any Questions? And With What Do You Want To Start With? Name Anything."

Flaro Reyu
Flaro was jumped back in surprise when a bolt of lightning came down from the sky and struck Kairo, they were more surprised than scared though since electricity wasn't really something that affected them too much. Flaro didn't make eye contact with Kairo when he thanked them for choosing them as their master, a bit embarrassed by the turn of events still. When a tome appeared in the air Flaro instinctively held out their hands to catch it, falling down a bit due to the weight of it. The listened intently to what they said, though they did figure it was pretty much like a spell book that many novice mages had. So it wasn't all that far out of the ordinarily for them they guessed, though what was new to them was the fact that one could increase their magic power which they weren't really use to hearing about at the very least. When he talked about teaching them ancient languages Flaro couldn't help but groan a little, though they already know how to speak the human language and the language of the wisp , learning another language was going to be a hassle for them. Though Flaro blinked when he mentioned latin, staring at Kairo dumbfoundedly before they then began to explain what they meant, which soon earned a nod from them as they went on to speak . "Uhhh, yeah i got it, so uhm." Flaro went on to recall a story about a great mage who specialized in illusion magic and went on to say "Uhm. i would like to learn some illusion magic then.or maybe any above tier 4 spells." Flora noted knowing about spell tiers though they doubted it would be in the same way.​

Many nods came from Kairo, but he wondered if Flaro was ready for some 'above tier four' level spells right off the bat when they didn't know the basics. It was going to be a difficult concept to grasp, but there was a way to simplify it. "Well, First, Let Me Teach You About The Tier Five Prefixes, Roots, And Suffixes," Kairo said, "That Will Make Molding The Illusions Easier. Though Above Tier Four, They Become Almost Real And Hard To Sustain Without Proper Training. You Would Have To Practice Much And Keep An Open Mind, Because The Illusion Spells Are Based On How Imaginative You Can Be." After saying that, Kairo would explain the Tier Five Spell words:

"Fifth Tier;
Prefix: Ma-, Mag-, Magn-, Penta-
Root: Magnum, Magna, Magnus, Teo
Suffix: -Nus, -Na, -Gna, -Dio."

Those words should have appeared in the tome that Flaro was given and when read, would be burned into memory. "I Will Also Explain The Spell Words For Illusion Spells." He said, "There Are Basic Illusions -- Which I Will Teach You -- And Other Illusions, Such As Transformation, Copying, And Invisibility, To Name A Few. But These Are The Words For Basic 'Illusion' Spells..." Kairo would go on to say:

"Illusion, Sleep, Dream, Psychic, Mind;
Prefix: Laio-, San-
Root: Leio
Suffix: -Erlo, -Lam."

He continued his explanation, saying, "The Words Have Layered Meanings And Can Be Used For Different Instances, Such As The Basic 'Illusion' Spells Also Being For Sleep, Dreams, Psychic, And Mental Spells. It All Depends On How You Mold Your Manna And Your Imagination." Kairo pointed at his temple, his hair sparking. "Now, I Will Give A Demonstration On How To Cast A Basic Fifth Tier Illusion, Then I'll Have You Repeat It Before I Teach You How To Conjoin The Spell Words." Kairo hoped he wasn't moving too fast for Flaro. Even so, a visual was necessary, and to give that, Kairo said, "Magna Leio!" Suddenly, a large chunk of the forest -- predominantly the area that they were in -- shifted drastically... It became a pure desert. Not just the look of a desert, either, but the feel of a desert. Still, not being the highest level tier of spell made it so that even that was illusory, but it felt and looked like a desert all the same. But when one would seek to touch the sand, the grains would not lift from their place, and barely shifted when interacted with. The sand didn't granulate. "See Here?" Kairo said, "This Is The Power Of A Fifth Tier Illusion: Vision And Sensation. But Actualization Comes From The Final Tier, Which, If I Taught You As You Are, Might Extinguish Your Life Just To Cast One Once. It Costs A Heavy Deal Of Manna To Deal With Higher Tiers Of Spells, Naturally. So Be Mindful Of The Drain When Using Them." Flaro might be able to pull off two or three right now as is, but that would still be ultimately taxing. "I'll Teach You How To Use The Prefixes And Suffixes Next," Kairo insisted.

Flaro Reyu
Flaro stared at them in confusion as they spoke about the tier five prefixes, roots, and suffixes, not really being to register all of what they were saying. Flaro blinked a few times trying to process the information, though they did manage to figure out a good amount of what they were talking about. They didn't really look at their tome yet instead focusing all their attention onto Kairo as they went into their lengthy explanation on the Prefixes and suffixes for their spells. Even as they tried to keep up with what they were talking about they were still only able to get clips of what they said, and doubted they would be able to remember all of it. It seemed to them that Kairo was the type of mentor who was gonna mainly give them lectures, and Flaro figured themselves to be better when it comes to hands on or visual type of learning. When they finally said they would give a demonstration, Flaros ears perked up as they watched the demonstration they looked around themselves as the place began to shift around them, turning into a type of dessert. A mixture of surprise and awe was apparent on their face as they looked on, quite impressed. Magna Lio was the spell they used to create this, or atleast that was what they thought was said, though when they explained how much of a drain that could be, they grew a bit hesitant to use it, knowing that sometimes if you weren't careful you would start using your own life force for casting spells, which was something they rather not do. Still though it wasn't as if they were weak, but they did feel like they could do it, though they would rather have their masters permission before trying. When they said they would teach them about prefixes and suffixes next their eyes widen as they thought that they just did that. And as they began to open their mouth saying "Wait, i though we -" they were cut off by a load roar, them still being in a forest full of predatory creatures not really being the best place for lessons, unless it came to survival ones. Flaro couldn't really tell what creature it was though it sounded more so like a Wyvern or Golem, though they did grow a bit nervous when it came to it, as they began to speak out "Maybe the middle of a forest isn't really the best place for these type of lessons, uhm, Master Kairo." they said the last part knowing that they were suppose to address their master like that from, their experience of how they seen others address their masters before.​

Kairo was about to give the next lesson about the mixing and matching of spells to make them translate into different things when suddenly, he heard a noise coming from the forest as the natural environment returned to its normalcy. "Wuh-Oh," Kairo said, looking a bit nervous, "Looks Like We Might Have Disturbed The Natural Wildlife Of The Forest." Something like that was bound to happen when using a Fifth Tier or higher spell, anyway, considering the magnitude of each spell when amplified to that level. "We Might Have To Fight Our Way Out," Kairo said to Flaro, smirking a bit, "What Kind Of Natural Combat Experience Do You Have?" Kairo hoped that Flaro had some means of defending themselves, or else Kairo was going to have to take helm of the situation.

Flaro Reyu
Flaro's eyes darted to Kairo, when he asked if they had any combat experience, them being as old as they are, they have gotten themselves into a few fights though they weren't really that big of a fight. Regardless Flaro nodded their head to confirm they had been in a few fights before "Yeah, i usually avoid fights by floating away, sometimes i would shoot electricity out at them in order to dissuaded them from attacking me as well. Though for i have fought some humans , i haven't really ever fought any big creatures before though." They were a bit nervous as they said that afraid they might be of no use to their master. They were good with using their electricity though they doubted it would be lethal to something very very powerful, which could disappoint their new master.​

"Really?" Kairo said, narrowing his eyes, amplifying his own vision with the electrical currents surging through his eyeballs, "Well, You Gon' Learn T'Day!" Flaro needed to be experienced in both the arts of Manna and also their own actual natural abilities, so Kairo, being an electrical elemental, was going to teach Flaro that, as well. "Start By Learning To Harness The Electrical Currents That Are In The Air," he said, raising a hand up slowly. "There Are Electromagnetic Waves All Around You, And Learning To Harness Them Comes From Understanding Their Presence And How They Work For You." He gripped his hand tightly, balling it into a fist, and, instantaneously, an electromagnetic wave was halted in his hand, shaped like a lightning bolt. "Try To Resonate With The Natural Electricity All Around You, And Learn To Shoot Bolts Out." Kairo suddenly and swiftly hurled the halted lightning bolt across the way, streaking in an arc across the sky at lightning speed and precision, trying to hit the creature in question and kill it in one shot. He hoped he didn't just piss it off, though, or he'd have to teach Flaro how to run by turning into an electromagnetic wave, which should be easy for them considering they are half wisp. "It'll Save Your Ass In A Fight."

Flaro Reyu
Flaro sighed when they said that they were going to have to learn today, they already knew how to shoot out electricity though their bolts weren't that powerful usually, well unless they were really angry, their powers were effected by their emotions somewhat. Though they didn't really think they wanted to share that information else their new master may stress them out on purpose just to get them to, then again their emotions being connected to their powers was a trait most wisps shared. Though it wasn't really common knowledge and they would have to dig a bit in order to figure that out, they kinda just hoped that their different world thing they had going on made it so that their wisps be a bit more different the the ones of theirs if they have wisps in his world or whatever. Nevertheless Flaro started to focus on the target in the air, when his bolt hit the creature they could hear a roar and a Wyvern started to rush towards them, it looked really angry and a bit hurt now. So Flaro shot another bolt at causing it to only stop for a secound before letting out a screech and flying down towards them in order to try to crush them upon landing. Flaro grew a bit nervous as they couldn't phase through things like other wisps, well atleast that was what they thought, they likely could figure out a spell that would be of use to help them do that, but not many people know a spell like that and most say that sorta spell doesn't exist. Still they floated back in order to try to avoid being crushed under the Wyvernn not really knowing how they could turn themselves into electricity and instead just opted to do something more natural to them, like flying or floating away for that matter.​

With the swipe of a hand held upward, Kairo swiftly and magnificently generated a powerful electromagnetic barrier that would protect them from the wyvern's attack. It was so strong, it sent deadly electrical currents through it that should be able to fry the brain of the wyvern, or at least paralyze it for a long period of time. As he held off the wyvern with his supercharged electromagnetic barrier, Kairo, with his other hand, beckoned Flaro closer. "Wanna Learn Another Spell?" he asked them, still smirking with a dazzling smile. "This Time, We're Going To Warp!" Though, because Kairo didn't know the land at all, where they would end up would be totally random. "I'll Use A Low Level Warping Spell So That We Don't Go Far, But Strong Enough So That We At Least Make It Out Of The Forest." There could have been other creatures that lived outside of the forest, but hey, Flaro needed to learn, and perhaps the warping spell would make fighting another creature easier, if they escaped this wyvern and it didn't follow them or figure out where they were.

"Mega Tal!" Kairo cried out, releasing his electromagnetic barrier just as he would warp he and Flaro elsewhere. They would either appear near the edge of the forest, where there was a clearing, or just outside of the forest, wherever that may be and whatever terrain it was. No matter where they ended up, Kairo said, "If Something Else Shows Up, Use That Spell To Warp Out Of The Way And Give It A Surprise Attack!" If that wyvern wasn't dead or if it still kept coming, maybe Flaro could finish it off.

Flaro Reyu
Flaro was surprised when a magic energy barrier suddenly appeared in front of them, causing them to stop in their tracks as the Wyvern hit the barrier causing electricity to move throughout it's body. The Wyvern let out a ear piercing screech as volts of electricity coursed through its body, Flaro looked towards Kairo when he asked if they wanted to learn a spell, only giving them a look of confusion as a result. When they said that they were going to warp Flaro pair close attention , and the Wyvern moved back falling to the ground before trying to get back up still hurt from the attack. As Kairo began to cast the spell Flaro braced themselves as they warped towards another location, their head wobbled around in confusion as they felt dizzy from the fact that they warped to a new location for the first time. As they put their hand on their head as if fighting a headache, they couldn't help but groan as they said "Yeah, yeah i heard you, and i don't think i like warping at all." their voice was a bit annoyed. Though they soon heard a pained screech coming from the direction the Wyvern was at, their was pain in its voice and they could heard it thrashing around from their location.​

"Damn, That Didn't Kill It?" Kairo muttered to himself as he kind of cursed under his breath. "I Might Have To Drop A Lightning Bolt Down From The Sky On It And Totally Vaporize It." Kairo wasn't talking a thin lightning bolt -- he was talking a GIANT one that could encompass a large area. It would require a lot of power, but it wouldn't drain him too much. He had a lot of power in his reserves.

"Or..." he thought, thinking about this as an opportunity to teach Flaro, "We Could Confuse It And Finish It Off While It's Confused." That said, Kairo smirked and continued to say, "If I Teach You An Illusion Spell That Works Only On Yourself Or A Small Area, Then We Can Both Use Illusion Spells To Disorient The Wyvern And Then After That Finish It Off!" Kairo, with his bright ideas, thought it was a good one. "Here, Let Me Teach You A Lower Level Illusion Spell. A Tier Three Illusion Spell. It'll Be Able To Take Care Of You And A Small Area Around You." Kairo cleared his throat and said, "Repeat After Me: Gigan Leio!" Of course, nothing happened because Kairo put no Manna into the spell when he said it, but the spell should still have shown up in his tome. "Try It Right Now And Then See How You Do, Then, If You Think You Can Handle It, We'll Confuse It Together And Finish It Off As A Team!" Kairo winked, a sparkle of electricity fluttering from his eye as he did so.

Flaro Reyu
Flaro hesitated when the mentioned throwing down a powerful lightning bolt down from the sky in order to try to kill the Wyvern, they were more so worried about they destroying a portion of the forest just to kill one Wyvern. But when he mentioned his next option Flaros eyes light up a bit as they looked towards their new master, but when he said his plan was to confuse it and finish it off while its confused, their face contorted into a confused look as a result. But as they went on to explain that they planned to teach them a low level illusion spell, their eyes lit up as they paid closer attention. When he asked them to repeat after them they obliged and went on to say "Gigan Leio?" they said with a bit of confusion in their voice as they poured a bit of mana into their spell in order to try to make themselves turn invisible. They didn't really know if it worked though but they did feel a bit of strain on the magic reserve , but they had enough magic reserve that they didn't really mind it all too much.​

Kairo could sense that Flaro wasn't exactly comfortable with the transportation, but it was a necessary thing in order to escape the wyvern. Kairo would then go on to say after Flaro used the spell, "Good! Good! We Can Sneak Up On It This Way And Take It Out Without Having To Explode The Whole Forest!" Kairo was very powerful, but he was also conservative. He simply had a bit of a short fuse sometimes.

Once Flaro was invisible, Kairo said, "Gigan Leio!" and began to use an illusion spell that made part of the forest clear where the wyvern could see. The trees were still there, but they didn't LOOK like they were there, so the wyvern would have trouble making it through what looked to be a clearing to get to Kairo -- who was not invisible, like Flaro. "When It Gets Close, Bolt It In The Weak Spot," Kairo said. "My Spell Made The Trees Invisible, So Now When It Comes At Us, It's Going To Hit The Trees And Be Shaken Up. That's Your Chance To Strike." Being half wisp, Flaro could easily pass through the invisible trees without needing assistance... Or, so Kairo hoped.

The plan was set up, and now was the time to execute.

Flaro Reyu
Flaro nodded though they doubted they could see the nod so they just went on to say "Alright then." at Kairos words, they luckly knew a spell that was exclusive to wisps, although full blooded wisps didn't really need to know the spell. Though it did have its uses since it made them intangible for a limited amount of time, which is defiantly something most people would use if they could. Saying the spell outloud they said "Witax Venisp" once they said that they quickly ran through trees, pretty proud of themselves for learning that spell from a bit of reading and conserving with other wisps. As the Wyvern collected its bearings it charged towards Kairo wincing and letting out roars as it knocked over trees, which would fall due to the collision, when the Wyvern finally passed Flaro though, staggering a bit. They started to charge their electric energy , and when the Wyvern let out a roar of frustration and tried to unflap its wings in order to fly into the air. Flaro released the bolt of electricity towards them, knocking down the Wyvern to the ground as it grew dazed from they attack that it didn't see coming.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back