• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Terra Hospes [NATION BUILDING]

rambler

The Travelling Storyteller

cooltext125313052989571.png

• THE LAND OF TERRA HOSPES

There are arguably 40 billion inhabitable planets within the Milky Way alone. This is one of them...

The foreign land of Terra Hospes is a lush, boisterous world full of all natural beauties and phenomena - mountains and forest, deserts and rivers, lakes and oceans of unmatched magnificence, Yet, probably the most exceptional thing regarding Terra Hospes are its dwellers of both heavenly and earthly origin, who over the centuries have seen both war and peace while in the current times they have come together under the rule of 7 countries, brought even closer by the power of a single religion, whose leader has existed since the beginning of time and walks the earth alongside his believers.

Yes, this is a land in which the Gods traverse the same soil as the commoners. A land in which magic exists together with the ancient sciences. A land in which there live different races of both people and mythical beast that have managed to overcome their differences and coexist. A land of various cultures and believes. A land where civilizations prosper.

55964b8d52897f9e.png

Hopefully I have picked your interest
Hello there, prospective roleplayer. I certainly hope that the little world I came up with has got your attention. I don't know if this RP on my mind world work, yet giving it a short is totally worth it.

I want to create a world together with you guys on which there will be 7 nations in total (meaning that there are 6 spots free, seeing as I will be taking one) with varying religions, cultures, laws and so forth. This implies that many people will have to be involved in order to play various people from aristocrats to Muts. For that reason I will not be setting a character limit per roleplayer, though I do have some specific requirements regarding any possible participants - this will be an advanced game so I am looking for people willing to write a lot and delve into character creation wholeheartedly. On the topic of characters, I will be judging your personages harshly if you actually wish to join in. Also, one favorable feature would be commitment - don't quit in the middle of the RP or, if you do, inform me beforehand.

That's pretty much all for now. More rules will be posted in the original thread if anyone actually decides to participate. Lets create this world together.

@SoreFingertips

This looks interesting, but I have a question. Is this going to be classified as detailed or casual? If it is detailed, how many lines would be required per post?

It would definitely be detailed! When it comes down to lines, though, I am yet to decide on a limit. Think of maybe 3 well-written and detailed paragraphs as the minimum.

However, I don't really think that this RP will ever take off so beware of that...

@SoreFingertips

Okay, I'll think about joining, though I most likely won't. I'm quite busy in summer, working at a summer camp and all. Even If I don't join I wish you good luck! ^~^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back