• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tenbi Acadmey For The Gifted

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Mention: Whoopy Pandaa Whoopy Pandaa Dimple Doll Dimple Doll
Interaction: Whoopy Pandaa Whoopy Pandaa Dimple Doll Dimple Doll

The school was beginning to come into sight as Kama dragged his best friend around the city. At one corner while he was running, he accidentally ran into a blonde haired girl by not paying attention to his surroundings. "Ow..." He mumbled.

Ferrus finally see a chunk of people actually come. Then ferrus quickly looked at the giant clock tower noting that is wasn't to long before the ceremony would start.

"You would think that for a prestigious school people would come earlier". He thought, and so he slowly walked to the inside of the school, for it wasn't to long before it started

600309 Nari was thinking about what this new school would be like and if she'd like it or not when she was suddenly hit by a running male who wasn't paying attention. "Ah!" She shouted before the impact. Next thing she knew he was on top of her and immediately her face began to flush with red. It was a very uncomfortable situation and she was embarrassed of the position she was in. "G-Get off of me..!" She said to him.

Mention: Japanime Japanime Whoopy Pandaa Whoopy Pandaa
Interaction: Japanime Japanime

Vanessa Newman
Vanessa arrived at the academy and lookup, though she couldn't the intricacies of the stonework or paint, but thanks to the voices of the fellow students and a little bit of reverb, she was able to create a literal mental image of the academy and the students too. She heard every footstep, every whisper and every voice around her, she 'saw' someone walking straight towards her, at least their legs and feet, and intentionally tried walking into her, to their surprise, she side stepped and they missed.

"The hell..?" they exclaimed, "How the hell did you dodge me?"

"I saw you coming." She replied.

"That's bull, you're blind!" they exclaimed, surprised, "The glossed eyes are a dead giveaway."

Vanessa looked down then turned and walked away. At this point, she was use to the constant bullying because her blindness and was tired of explaining why she can see them. She thought maybe this school would be different, so far, it's not. She continued to walk to the doors, avoiding walking into everyone. Upon entering, she took a moment to paint a mental map of the school, thanks to the students' voices and her advanced hearing and ability, she now knows where every door, window and person in this section of the school is.

Ferrus was more or less used to the waves of bodys, and didn't take much notice of the people around him. So just kept walking the now crowded hallways.

Alron
eventually getting to the school grounds in a orderly fashion well it did take him a little time to get there thanks to being so short.. of course getting to the school ground, he drew the attention of many of the other students mostly confused stares and giggling this was the one thing he hated alron was forever stuck as a tiny kid, although that wouldn't stop him this was somewhere knew perhaps he could at least get some recognition as a impressive party trick that would be got right? not thinking of where exactly he was going, actually running into a girl who was standing in the middle of the hall his face hitting smacking into her lower back with a strange squelching sound owning to his rather... liquid like form, he stepped back and looked up, at her

"umm sorry about that"

Vanessa
Vanessa was knocked forward a little from the force of something hitting her lower back, after regaining her balance, she turned around and looked at Alron with her glossed eyes. Though she couldn't see his features, it was as if she was looking directly at him, she gave a small smile at him, "Don't worry about it, it was my fault for standing in the middle of the hall." She did notice the strange squelching noise he made when he ran into her, "Say... are you some kind of slime creature? You made a weird sound when you ran into me or is that your power?"

'Now that I think about, why didn't I hear him coming?'' she thought to herself, she simply dismissed it as the boy having quiet footsteps until she got a definite answer
Interacting: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Alron
“No I really should have been looking where I was going” alron noted that the girl was probably blind her glossed over eyes where a good indicator, latest she wouldn’t laugh at him, although her next question made him smile a little at least she was a perceptive sort of person well for someone that couldn’t see

“Well i guess you could say that I’m sort of a slime my power is really shapeshifting...although....”
He paused trying to change the subject not wanting to go into anything about how he looked right now although the girl probably worked out he wasn’t exactly the right height for a student.

“oh I should introduce myself, I’m alron”

Matsuo Eichiro

Mention:
Emperor1 Emperor1 rapier rapier Ineptitude Ineptitude Whoopy Pandaa Whoopy Pandaa Zariel Zariel Mena Mena TARDIS06 TARDIS06 Dimple Doll Dimple Doll Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Kumii Kumii
Interaction: Emperor1 Emperor1 rapier rapier Ineptitude Ineptitude Whoopy Pandaa Whoopy Pandaa Zariel Zariel Mena Mena TARDIS06 TARDIS06 Dimple Doll Dimple Doll Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Kumii Kumii

Matsuo lightly tapped the microphone he held in front of him a few times to partly get the audience's attention and partly test the mic. "Testing, testing. This is your principal, Matsuo Eichiro. Ahem. First of all I would like to congratulate all the students who enrolled in our school, today other than just welcome you all, I have some things to tell you about this school. Actually, I am not used to giving long speeches so let's just get to the point. The motto of our school is mentality, beauty, physicality. Which basically means both mentally and physically we must be strong and at the same time you should not lose your beauty! This motto will remain the same even though our school has gone co-ed!! Originally this concept is to let our boys and girls train among themselves, while obeying the school rules. They are free to choose to 'fall in love' or 'duel' Magical power, spiritual power, these are all kinds of special abilities but we will just label them as Gifts. Don't you think you will have a brighter future when you have the rights to control your Gifts? Well then, please use your 3 years time well to learn the ways to control your Gifts. And with that, you are all dismissed. Tomorrow we will have physical examinations."

Alron
alron was sitting at the front of the auditorium, mostly so he would be able to see the principles speech was kinda amusing especially the motto he was EXTREMELY tempted to change into a female just for the gag however with the speech over alron got up looking around at everyone else new in the auditorium perhaps he could chat with someone else other than just that blind girl, he was kinda expecting a few questions from people due to his apparent age, of course he hated talking about that but it was always a good way to start a conversation as long as he could change it quick enough

Jun Shiratori

Jun didn't quite know how, but somewhere along the line on the way to the auditorium, he'd lost sight of his two childhood friends. A minor setback, really, and usually he'd be hard-pressed to miss them, but in the sea of colorful characters it was proving to be a difficult task.

The young man stood off to the side, and his cold and aloof demeanor staved off many a people, though the milk carton brought about curious stares. Begrudgingly, he finished up the last of his banana milk and tossed it into a nearby trash bin and that was that. Or at least it was, until he reached into his bag and brought out a new carton of strawberry milk.

@Anybodyyyyy

Ferrus was impressed at the quality of the food, since most school food was edible at best. Though he was kind of Perplexed what do next. Aside from success of course, perhaps he should look look for an associate for future goals.

A cautiously looked around the cafeteria for potential candidates. After a minute or two he spotted a grey headed boy, and he seemed to be a loner. Yes,loners they usually took things seriously and are pretty loyal if one can sway them into your side.

Ferrus got up from his seat and walk towards the table of the grey head. He sat right next to him, "hello there my ferrus Richmond. And yours?". He asked

Interaction: Ineptitude Ineptitude

Jun Shiratori
Jun stared at the young man that approached him, perplexed by his presence. Tilting his head to the side, he tried to twist his lips into a friendly smile though on his face, it ended up being more of a grimace. "Jun Shiratori."

Jun didn't seem to mind the oddly terrifying appearance that the other possessed. After all, his own ability was only mildly disturbing at best and horribly grotesque at its worst. It would be strange for him to judge others by how they looked with this in mind. Perhaps it was a requirement for his ability?

Emperor1 Emperor1

This Jun seemed almost disturbed at his presence, but ferrus wasn't bothered by this. It simply proved that the family mask was certainly good for intimidation. But he just wasn't done yet "so tell me what do you of this place so far?"

He knew small talk like this usually helped assure that the person is more likely to be friendly. Of course this could just as easily backed fired, then again Jun probably wouldn't last that long against him. That is unless he had something more dangerous up his selves.

Interactions: Ineptitude Ineptitude

Jun Shiratori
"It's been fine." Jun replied, his answer short and succinct as his words usually were.

Talking was never one of his strong suits, unfortunately. He sipped on his strawberry milk, painting an odd picture to whoever was watching. He was always drinking out of a milk carton one way or another, and didn't really drink anything else aside from water. It was simply what he liked best, as strange as that may seem, and what worked best for his ability.

Emperor1 Emperor1

Shinobu’s POV
Interactions: None (Open)
When Shinobu had woken up, he knew he was going to be late from the minute his feet touched the ground. He wasn’t a bad student, he didn’t want to be late on the first day, but apparently that was the slap in the face he was receiving today. It didn’t take long to get ready. He just needed to change clothes, the rest could be sorted out as he ran. If he needed to take a form that was actually put together for the school day, it wouldn’t be hard. Then again, his emotions about being late on the first day were messing with him again, making him almost seem to appear to glitch around the street as he ran.

Eventually, he reached the school. He almost fell down, he had sprinted almost the entire way there. For a second, he wanted to just lay down on the ground and wait for someone to find him. However, he knew that that could lead to someone finding him in a less then normal situation. So, still panting, he walked into the school.

It was easy to slip in without being caught. He just had to locate the mass of students and blend in with them. From there it hopefully wouldn’t be too hard. Once he found that the entrance ceremony was already over, he deflated. As much as he didn’t want to sit through that, he had still wanted to be there, whether it was just to make a friend or not.

He made his body appear in an empty seat, and soon joined it, hoping that no one had noticed him coming in late.

Alron
Location: auditorium interactions: narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget
while kinda disappointed seeing as most people where leaving although he noticed someone had shown up well just shown up since they definitely were not there before? or were they it didn't matter to alron they looked like someone that wouldn't be against someone talking to them so alron walked towards them sitting down on the seat next to the boy (just a quick note alron looks like a 11 year old so ok)

"hi how you doing? the interestin speech wasn't it? although it didn't explain to much, well should introduce myself, names alron how about yours?"

Shinobu’s POV
Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Shinobu almost seemed to flinch as someone automatically began talking to him. It wasn’t like he was against it, no. He was actually really happy that someone was talking to him. It was just how fast it had happened. The person had to have noticed that he wasn’t there moments before. And to ask him about the ceremony of all things! Well, maybe he could get past this, the guy looked like a kid after all. He mentally tried to calm himself down, looking over at Arlon.
“The speech was fine, it was better then I could do in any way.” He was trying to remember every question he had been asked. Though when he thought about it, the kid hadn’t actually said too much. “I’m Shinobu, it’s nice to meet you.” He smiled, still trying to get his bearings.

Alron
alron noticed the boy seemed extremely on edge about his question so that was kinda strange so this boy was probably late than not that it was important to alron alron gave him a small smile back probably thinking it was his apprentice was what was uncovering.

"well nice to meet you too Shinobu that's like a Japanese name right?.... also you don't look half bad either, I would definitely shift to look like you, of course, I can do that I'm not just some random child"

alron realised that perhaps his attempt at a compliment and joke feel flat on its face without context he scratched the back of his head a slight blush going over his tiny Little cheeks,

"oh umm ok that came out weird umm i should you know what nevermind ill just show you what i mean"

suddenly alrons body began to morph and stretch out like a thick black putty twisting and contorting in strange ways it would definitely unnerving and horrifying kinda like body horror you would see in an anime or something, within a few seconds the boy came back together Shinobu looking at a spitting image of himself like he was looking in a mirror.

"umm so i hope this help explains what i was trying to say...or mean.."

Shinobu’s POV
Shinobu raised an eyebrow when Arlon talked about shifting. That could mean almost anything if it was taken in the wrong context. As he watched him shift, he had to hide a bit of his confusion. However, he almost automatically understood what he meant. When he was staring at his replica, something clicked, and he smiled.

“That’s what your power is? Mine’s pretty similar!” He clapped his hands together. Seeming to smile a little more. “Just give me a sec.” He closed his eyes, and in the blink of an eye, he suddenly looked like Arlo. However, his eyes were bright red, so he was trying to avoid eye contact. “That’s actually really cool!”

Alron
Alron looked back at what was now a copy of himself, the mimic had become the mimicked it was as if they had switched places, he smiled back at shinobu.

“Imitation is the sincerest of flattery you know”

He laughed at his own probable rather bad joke

“I’ll be honest that scarf was not the best idea but iv been stuck with it for years seeing it on someone else being me just reminded me, but yeah your powers are soo similar but yours kinda works quicker and I have this to deal with too”

Alron’s mouth opened to stupid wide proportions stretching out shinobu’s face or at least the copied face, inside his mouth it was more writhing black sludge the same seen when he was shifting.

“I have a difficult time copying insides”

Shinobu’s POV
Shinobu forced a smile at the joke, though he honestly didn't think it was that bad. He flinched as he saw the inside of the mouth, taking a breath to pull himself back together. "That's where our powers are different." he realized, something clicking in his head. "The thing is, this is closer to an illusion than anything. I didn't physically change my body at all. I still look like myself to me." he shook his head. "At least your power makes a bit more sense," he admitted, laughing. He was trying to turn his attention away from the black sludge in Arlon's mouth. A few seconds passed and Shinobu was searching for something to talk about. "This seems like a pretty interesting school," he admitted, looking around.

Alron
Alron closed his mouth shut realising it was probably incredible unnerving a awkward blush flowing across his face

“So a mimic and a illusionist cool, sorry about scaring you should tell you that if I wasn’t copying myself I’m kinda just a pile of sludge”

Alron lit up at the idea of changing the subject morphing and shifting back into himself in the exact same strange fashion.

“Yeah the place is interesting isn’t it? Far as I know we sorta just get to do what we want no class schedule or anything, bit odd but there is probably a good reason you know?”

Shinobu’s POV
Shinobu shook his head, as if saying everything was fine. The mental image of the person across from him being just sludge wasn’t a comforting image, but he would endure it for now. When Arlo changed back into himself, Shinobu followed suit. It just seemed as though the air around him just kind of released, and he was back.
“Wait-we get to just walk around? We do have classes, right?”
He was still in the dark about the whole thing, it was a little hard for him to understand. He liked the freedom, it just didn’t feel right for some reason. He tapped his fingers on his leg, glancing around. It almost felt empty. People were here, but they didn’t seem to be interacting. In fact, they could maybe not even be there. He looked back at Arlo, waiting for his question to be answered.

Alron
alron could sort of see he had made the other boy extremely uncomfortable, although he thought how the illusion round shinobu disappeared was kinda cool although alron had, to be honest, he wasn't too sure if they had classes either he tapped his finger on his chin looking back at shinobu "hmm"

"well, I don't think we do have classes form what I got from the speech the intention is for all of us to work and train together? since there probably a little unsure about having males, around I guess or maybe they always did this? got no clue, I suppose if you wanna go practics illusion you can or if you wanted to make yourself look like a beautiful girl you could as well...i mean if you wanted to...wow that came out weird... sorry about that tangent"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back