• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Tenbi Academy For The Gifted

Japanime

โœงโ˜ฝ ๐’น ๐“‡ ๐‘’ ๐’ถ ๐“‚ ๐’พ ๐“ƒ ๐‘” โ˜พโœง
A certain all girls school just recently turned co-ed. Its name is Tenbi Academy. The thing about Tenbi Academy that is so special is that it is the school for the gifted. All the students sent there have a special ability in some way.

Rules:​

• No godmodding​
  • No one hit kills​
  • No meta gaming​
  • No autohit, autododge, etc.​
  • No powerplaying​
If you have any questions please ask.

Extra Information

• What the school looks like: 598034
  • The Principle's name is Matsuo Eichiro​
  • Powers came about randomly. Some people say the gods who watch us got bored and wanted to see something new.​
  • Some people find out about the school, some people get invitations from the school and some people get referred.​
  • We're all freshmen.​
  • This takes place in Tokyo, Japan.​

Last edited:
Cool, so a little bit like my hero academia?
Sorta. There aren't really heroes or villains but there are good guys and bad guys if that makes sense. Also you're not in school to be a hero. You're in school to learn about, control, and use your powers to their full potential.

Sorta. There aren't really heroes or villains but there are good guys and bad guys if that makes sense. Also you're not in school to be a hero. You're in school to learn about, control, and use your powers to their full potential.
How many people are you looking for in this group? Also, is there a cs available yet?

How many people are you looking for in this group? Also, is there a cs available yet?
I'm looking for any amount really. Also there is no cs yet.

So glad you're all interested! I'll have the CS up a little later.

Ig this could suffice, count me in.

I think ya might need to add some more info lovely, haha~โ€ฆ. "^w^ I'm glad to help! :3

Dunno if it's just me, but It says I'm unable to view the pic of the school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back