• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Tempy's Search Thread~ (Ignore Post Count)

Hello, I am not certain if this thread is still open or if you are still accepting new partners, but I'll cast my lot in. To be painfully general, I also enjoy Dark Lore, Medieval, and Science Fiction genres for original play. For some added specificity if you'd prefer to avoid a long plotting process, I have an eternal soft spot for Final Fantasy X/X-2. I would say the same of the Dragon Age series, but I am hesitant to put that forward as an option given just how many times I have been burned in previous DA roleplays.

In any case, I would very much like to hear from you if you've any availability left. Thanks for reading.

Hello, I am not certain if this thread is still open or if you are still accepting new partners, but I'll cast my lot in. To be painfully general, I also enjoy Dark Lore, Medieval, and Science Fiction genres for original play. For some added specificity if you'd prefer to avoid a long plotting process, I have an eternal soft spot for Final Fantasy X/X-2. I would say the same of the Dragon Age series, but I am hesitant to put that forward as an option given just how many times I have been burned in previous DA roleplays.

In any case, I would very much like to hear from you if you've any availability left. Thanks for reading.

I most definitely am in search of partners again! I certainly don't mind plotting processes in the least no matter how time consuming, but you've also waved some of my favorite fandoms at me, so that's tough!

If you'd like to send me a message, we can figure out what to work on from there!

Genres

(Anything marked with a * are things I'm craving.) 

Fantasy 

Dark Lore: This generally references anything of the supernatural nature. I.E. Vampires, Werewolves, Demons, etc. Medieval: Anything to do with Knights in shining armor, Kings and Queens, and of course vile take overs and war.

Futuristic/SciFi: Any story that unfolds within the future, yet still holds the tingling of magic and folklore. 

Fanbased

Final Fantasy: I am a Final Fantasy Series fangirl. I have been since a very, very young age. And I like RPs based around the games/movies/etc. - but I also like to tamper with the story lines and make them go as myself and my partner deem fit. Re-writing, if you will. I prefer: FFIV (4) FFVII (7) FFIX (9) FFX (10) FFX-2 (10-2) 

Dragon Age: Now, I'm completely obsessed with the Dragon Age series. So many possibilities...I am particularly fond of Cullen. He's my favorite and I would walk a thin line to have an OC character paired with him. I also worship Alistair and Fenris too. Those three are the easiest way to get whatever a partner wants out of a DA role play. Just sayin'~ And then there's Krem also...That's a particularly new interest that I can't seem to escape from. 

Skyrim: Also a favored genre. So many ways this sort of RP can go. Lots of discussion plotting potential! 

Legend of Legaia:** Now, a lot of people this day and age probably have absolutely no idea what this game even is/was. It is by far one of my absolute, all time favorite games, and for some reason, recently I've been thinking about it a lot. It has a lot of potential, and can be so much fun if done well! 

Left 4 Dead: I have had ONE successful L4D RP, and I would LOVE to have another one. I prefer the characters from L4D2, but I'm good with mix and matching too. 

Legend of Zelda:* One of my FAVORITE genres to RP - and one of the HARDEST to find partners for. Especially since my preferred pairings have nothing to do with Link and Zelda. I prefer to RP Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess. 

Harry Potter: Another one I like to tamper with. Changing the story for anything to suit a players needs is fun, and what better world to tamper with than a magical one? I do both the Marauder’s era, and Harry’s. 

Miscellaneous

Mafia: Yeah, I actually have a pretty thick plot for one like this. Technically, I had a group thread somewhere else for it too, but dragging characters away to 1x1 instead is always fun - and it's nice to see how other people adapt to the story/plot. 

Virtual Reality: This one I have a plot for, but would be discussed with a partner. It would be based around characters who play in a virtual, online community. We would be playing both as the characters within the Game world, and their own world. 

Arranged Marriage: This can be a genre all on it’s own, or it can be paired with any topic found above. 

Love Affair: Whether it's an unsatisfied marriage, old high school/college flings meeting up again, the possibilities are endless~

Your Ideas: I am not restricted to the desires on my list. If you have something you’re wanting to play, ask me. If I know what it is/know anything about it, and I like the idea, I’m usually more than willing to play just about anything.

If you're still looking I'm new but have been roleplaying a while now. I'd love ffvii, ffx, or Harry Potter!

Hi! I would absolutely love to do a Harry Potter roleplay with you! I think I can meet all your requirements as well. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey!! Love to write some dark lore with you, if you'd still be interested!!! Just let me know!! (:

Genres

(Anything marked with a * are things I'm craving.)

Fantasy

Dark Lore: This generally references anything of the supernatural nature. I.E. Vampires, Werewolves, Demons, etc. Medieval: Anything to do with Knights in shining armor, Kings and Queens, and of course vile take overs and war.

Futuristic/SciFi: Any story that unfolds within the future, yet still holds the tingling of magic and folklore.

Fanbased

Final Fantasy: I am a Final Fantasy Series fangirl. I have been since a very, very young age. And I like RPs based around the games/movies/etc. - but I also like to tamper with the story lines and make them go as myself and my partner deem fit. Re-writing, if you will. I prefer: FFIV (4) FFVII (7) FFIX (9) FFX (10) FFX-2 (10-2)

Dragon Age: Now, I'm completely obsessed with the Dragon Age series. So many possibilities...I am particularly fond of Cullen. He's my favorite and I would walk a thin line to have an OC character paired with him. I also worship Alistair and Fenris too. Those three are the easiest way to get whatever a partner wants out of a DA role play. Just sayin'~ And then there's Krem also...That's a particularly new interest that I can't seem to escape from.

Skyrim: Also a favored genre. So many ways this sort of RP can go. Lots of discussion plotting potential!

Legend of Legaia:** Now, a lot of people this day and age probably have absolutely no idea what this game even is/was. It is by far one of my absolute, all time favorite games, and for some reason, recently I've been thinking about it a lot. It has a lot of potential, and can be so much fun if done well!

Left 4 Dead: I have had ONE successful L4D RP, and I would LOVE to have another one. I prefer the characters from L4D2, but I'm good with mix and matching too.

Legend of Zelda:* One of my FAVORITE genres to RP - and one of the HARDEST to find partners for. Especially since my preferred pairings have nothing to do with Link and Zelda. I prefer to RP Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess.

Harry Potter: Another one I like to tamper with. Changing the story for anything to suit a players needs is fun, and what better world to tamper with than a magical one? I do both the Marauder’s era, and Harry’s.

Miscellaneous

Mafia: Yeah, I actually have a pretty thick plot for one like this. Technically, I had a group thread somewhere else for it too, but dragging characters away to 1x1 instead is always fun - and it's nice to see how other people adapt to the story/plot.

Virtual Reality: This one I have a plot for, but would be discussed with a partner. It would be based around characters who play in a virtual, online community. We would be playing both as the characters within the Game world, and their own world.

Arranged Marriage: This can be a genre all on it’s own, or it can be paired with any topic found above.

Love Affair: Whether it's an unsatisfied marriage, old high school/college flings meeting up again, the possibilities are endless~

Your Ideas: I am not restricted to the desires on my list. If you have something you’re wanting to play, ask me. If I know what it is/know anything about it, and I like the idea, I’m usually more than willing to play just about anything.
So, I'm pretty open too. However, I know people who say are open are not open to some things. I'm a writer. I mostly do fairytales and fantasy based stories but I'm trying to open things up more. Do you do domestic abuse (physical/mental abuse)... I had an idea of a sister getting abusively bullied by another sister. what do you think?

It would be particularly lovely if life could stop kicking me in the face and postponing my search for amazing role playing partners~

If you're still looking I'd love to do something with Harry Potter! I can't send messages yet though so let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back