• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Tempy's Search Thread~ (Ignore Post Count)

Hi I'm interested in a Harry Potter RP? :) Don't have a plot idea though, but we could figure it out together? :)

Hi Glacia! I just joined RP Nation like... Minutes ago. xD I come from Gaiaonline and I've been roleplaying a long time too. I'm a stay at home mom with my 3 year old son and have weekly availability. We have a lot of the same interests and I feel like we could click. I really enjoy Fantasy RP and would be happy to use Final Fantasy or Skyrim aspects. An original plot/world would be good too. I'm female, but I actually think I feel like playing a male character right now. I'm CieloftheLight#1021 on discord if you're interested. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back