• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [Temporarily Closed] MxM Partner Search -- IGNORE PREFIX

Snowfeather

✨breedable ✨
Roleplay Type(s)
b3d516636dcb886d3606a0ad88f86ffd.gif
Welcome To This Thread
I'm going to be honest, I suck at starting these threads, because I have no idea what to say really... People I know tell me to just post the content and such, but still, I feel like it's rude if I don't have anything else before hitting the reader with rules and shit... I guess this will be that intro then..

For the rules, I don't have that many, as I am currently desperate for a partner, and I find a lot of rules can scare people off (I know it happens to me all the time). So, here we have some basic, hopefully reasonable rules..

:. R U L E S .:
Try to be grammatically correct.. I wouldn't consider myself a grammar Nazi, though I wouldn't say I'm the most patient either. As long as it's readable, I will usually accept, but if you know grammar doesn't come naturally to you, be prepared I may want you to rewrite your post, or ask (in your opinion) stupid, obvious questions. To me, it's vital to understand what's going on, and I consider them to be important questions.
(Know that I will love you forever if you use the Oxford comma)

Please contribute to the story, I'm not the only one in this, you have to take part as well. A lot of people just say "sure, sure", to all ideas I give them, and it pisses me off as I put time and effort (sweat, blood, and tears) into those ideas, and they just blow me off with a "whatever-attitude" that I highly dislike! If you roleplay with me, know I will not stand for such attitude, and that I will call you out on it (like your mother would).

Don't revolve the story around the romance, because that's not how real life is like. Sure, we could be roleplaying three chipmunks resembling Alvin, Simon, and Theodore, battling space aliens that look like Britney Spears after she shaved her head, but I still wouldn't want it to revolve around "love", mostly because I find it shouldn't be that big part of the story. I mean, they made me hate Titanic, just because it was all about Jack and Rose (and I love history so what the frick frack?!). This of course does not mean I don't want any romance, but quite the opposite, I enjoy having romance as part of the roleplay.

I won't bite, so talk to me! I mean, I'm not that forwardly aggressive, I'm incredibly passive (aggressive)! Please don't feel like you can't talk to me, and if you ever need someone to consult or if you need advice, I'll be here to talk (unless I'm oozing over some grammatical errors somewhere). This site is more than just a place of entertainment and another place on the internet, it's a community. We all need to take care of each other, and be there when people are going through rough times. Nobody gets left behind.

I am strictly looking for MxM, and a seme (dom)... I know a lot of people out there like roleplaying as ukes (subs), and I get why, since I do too. But, people I roleplay with have a tendency to.... change their characters to fit their own selfish ideas. I'm not saying any names, nor am I going to comment on it. I just want a character that will remain a seme for eternity, because I am tired of having to change the whole roleplay or my character around because of some stupid bullshit (sorry about the language).

07143049ad21e22b67e9e7a4e7398b95.gif

That's if for rules, at least from what I can think of from the top of my head (I don't use the lower part). On to the pairings and ideas I guess! To the side is a small key that will tell you whether the pairing is still open for roleplaying or not, if I have a plot or an idea for this, and how much I like it/which one I like the most and which role I'd prefer! I will also mention in what time era I would prefer the roleplay to be set in, if not specified in the specific genre! I would also be up with combining pairings!

:. P A I R I N G S .:

Bold → Preferred Role

☆ → Has Plot

✔ → Open

✖ → Closed

♡ → Favorite
Fantasy
Immortal Being + Suicidal Person✖ [Modern]
Angel (Bearer) + Friendly Demon ✖ ☆ ♡ [Modern]
Vampire Lord + Neko/Cat Boy ✔ ☆

Medieval Fantasy

Pirate Captain + Merman ✔ ☆ ♡
Crown Prince + Personal Guard ✔
Master Wizard + Apprentice ✖ ☆ ♡

Bold → Preferred Role

☆ → Has Plot

✔ → Open

✖ → Closed

♡ → Favorite
Modern Realistic

Roommates ✖ ☆
Dance Major + Undecided ✔ ☆ ♡
Closeted + Open

Modern Military

Prisoned Soldier + Interviewer ✔ ☆ ♡
Trench Partners ✔ ☆
Colonel/Major + Captain/Lieutenant ✖ ☆

tumblr_nta9onvQly1u3q27do1_500.gif

This is everything for now, I will add on as time goes! If you're interested, please comment below and I will shoot a PM your way, or if you want an immediate response (or as immediate as possible) then please message me yourself, as my notifications tend to slip by me somehow at times!

Have a nice day/afternoon/evening!

07b956f33a95a475696a0194ee664e7f905fea11_hq.gif

Last edited:
I'm a bit confused on why bed position matters on a site that doesn't allow smut, but I'm alright with everything else! I'd like to discuss plots in PM, though.

I'm a bit confused on why bed position matters on a site that doesn't allow smut, but I'm alright with everything else! I'd like to discuss plots in PM, though.
Hmm, I don't usually use it in that context, more about who's usually the more assertive/controlling in the actual relationship. I'll gladly discuss plots in a PM, though I'd like to ask for you to make it as I am currently finishing up some things.

Hey there!
I saw this and could not help but wonder if, perhaps, you were still interested in the Master Wizard x Apprentice or Angel x Friendly Demon pairings? I'm really curious to hear your plots!

If you're still interested, feel free to shoot me a PM!

View attachment 301980
Welcome To This Thread
I'm going to be honest, I suck at starting these threads, because I have no idea what to say really... People I know tell me to just post the content and such, but still, I feel like it's rude if I don't have anything else before hitting the reader with rules and shit... I guess this will be that intro then..

For the rules, I don't have that many, as I am currently desperate for a partner, and I find a lot of rules can scare people off (I know it happens to me all the time). So, here we have some basic, hopefully reasonable rules..

:. R U L E S .:
Try to be grammatically correct.. I wouldn't consider myself a grammar Nazi, though I wouldn't say I'm the most patient either. As long as it's readable, I will usually accept, but if you know grammar doesn't come naturally to you, be prepared I may want you to rewrite your post, or ask (in your opinion) stupid, obvious questions. To me, it's vital to understand what's going on, and I consider them to be important questions.
(Know that I will love you forever if you use the Oxford comma)

Please contribute to the story, I'm not the only one in this, you have to take part as well. A lot of people just say "sure, sure", to all ideas I give them, and it pisses me off as I put time and effort (sweat, blood, and tears) into those ideas, and they just blow me off with a "whatever-attitude" that I highly dislike! If you roleplay with me, know I will not stand for such attitude, and that I will call you out on it (like your mother would).

Don't revolve the story around the romance, because that's not how real life is like. Sure, we could be roleplaying three chipmunks resembling Alvin, Simon, and Theodore, battling space aliens that look like Britney Spears after she shaved her head, but I still wouldn't want it to revolve around "love", mostly because I find it shouldn't be that big part of the story. I mean, they made me hate Titanic, just because it was all about Jack and Rose (and I love history so what the frick frack?!). This of course does not mean I don't want any romance, but quite the opposite, I enjoy having romance as part of the roleplay.

I won't bite, so talk to me! I mean, I'm not that forwardly aggressive, I'm incredibly passive (aggressive)! Please don't feel like you can't talk to me, and if you ever need someone to consult or if you need advice, I'll be here to talk (unless I'm oozing over some grammatical errors somewhere). This site is more than just a place of entertainment and another place on the internet, it's a community. We all need to take care of each other, and be there when people are going through rough times. Nobody gets left behind.

I am strictly looking for MxM, and a seme (dom)... I know a lot of people out there like roleplaying as ukes (subs), and I get why, since I do too. But, people I roleplay with have a tendency to.... change their characters to fit their own selfish ideas. I'm not saying any names, nor am I going to comment on it. I just want a character that will remain a seme for eternity, because I am tired of having to change the whole roleplay or my character around because of some stupid bullshit (sorry about the language).

View attachment 301981

That's if for rules, at least from what I can think of from the top of my head (I don't use the lower part). On to the pairings and ideas I guess! To the side is a small key that will tell you whether the pairing is still open for roleplaying or not, if I have a plot or an idea for this, and how much I like it/which one I like the most and which role I'd prefer! I will also mention in what time era I would prefer the roleplay to be set in, if not specified in the specific genre! I would also be up with combining pairings!

:. P A I R I N G S .:

Bold → Preferred Role

☆ → Has Plot

✔ → Open

✖ → Closed

♡ → Favorite
Fantasy
Immortal Being + Suicidal Person ✔ [Modern]
Angel (Bearer) + Friendly Demon ✖ ☆ ♡ [Modern]
Vampire Lord + Neko/Cat Boy ✔ ☆

Medieval Fantasy

Pirate Captain + Merman ✔ ♡
Crown Prince + Personal Guard ✔
Master Wizard + Apprentice ✖ ☆ ♡

Bold → Preferred Role

☆ → Has Plot

✔ → Open

✖ → Closed

♡ → Favorite
Modern Realistic

Roommates ✖ ☆
Dance Major + Undecided ✔ ☆ ♡
Closeted + Open

Modern Military

Prisoned Soldier + Interviewer ✔ ☆ ♡
Trench Partners ✔ ☆
Colonel/Major + Captain/Lieutenant ✔ ☆

View attachment 301983

This is everything for now, I will add on as time goes! If you're interested, please comment below and I will shoot a PM your way, or if you want an immediate response (or as immediate as possible) then please message me yourself, as my notifications tend to slip by me somehow at times!

Have a nice day/afternoon/evening!

Andy W
View attachment 301984
I would like to contact you, though I am struggling to move around this website lol.

Interested, albeit truthfully, the one I wanted had already been taken but the rest that stuck out to me were in this order:

Medieval Fantasy
Pirate Captain + Merman
Crown Prince + Personal Guard

Fantasy
Immortal Being + Suicidal Person
Vampire Lord + Neko/Cat Boy

Interested, albeit truthfully, the one I wanted had already been taken but the rest that stuck out to me were in this order:

Medieval Fantasy
Pirate Captain + Merman
Crown Prince + Personal Guard

Fantasy
Immortal Being + Suicidal Person
Vampire Lord + Neko/Cat Boy

Great! Shoot me a PM and we can talk more about the roleplay.

I'd be up for the immortal being and suicidal character plot. Just hit me up in the PMs.
Will do!

I can go for Closeted X Open
PM me and we can talk!

I'm interested in the Colonel/Major & Captain/Lieutenant. PM me with a plot!
I'll make sure to as soon as I can!

how about trench partners?
I'd love that! It'd be appreciated if you'd send a PM!

Hey! I'd be interested in doing either of the Medieval Fantasy rps, whatever you're craving more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back