• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Telmeere

Meanwhile at the front entrance of the prince another man walked in wearing a dark cloak, he was currently hiding from the guard and as far he was concerned no better place to hide then a bar. He walked up to the bar and took off his hood. "Can i have a drink?"

(So sorry y'all, im super out of it today.)

As corvan's song ended, ilanea bowed. Several men came foreward to offer her bits and even a few nobles. She thanked them all and sat down at the bar. She looked at the man beside her. He had his hood up. She looked at him. 'Who is that?' She said, looking at him closer. "Marcus Areali?" She asked with astonishment. She had sold him information on one of his targets a while back.

Marcus turned hearing a far miler voice and grinned cockingly. "That a voice I haven't heard in awhile, I didn't think I would see you again Ilanea." He said looking at her.

"What have you been up to these days?" She says, getting comfortable. She put down some money for a drink. "You dont happen to need any of my services do you?" A drink was put down in front of her and she took a large sip.

"Depends which services your speaking of." He said with a wink. "Because I'm currently laying low, I just finished a job. Some shipping official thought he could veto some of the more ah exotic nobles cargo." His drink came and he took a sip before tossing some cash.

Ilanea smiled and let her arm ret on his shoulder. "Well." She smiled, looking him up and down, "whatever you need Marcus." She hoped she would get another info job. Last time she collected information about his target, it was extremely fun.

"Heh I might ask for both soon enough, my work never ends but I just gotta release my stress every once in awhile." He said with fake fatigue, she knew from her one time with with him that he enjoyed his job, the thrill. "Your information is usually pretty reliable."

Ilanea smiled mischievously. "Anything for you marcus." She said with a sigh, and another sip of her ale. She thought for a second. "I'd make a pretty good spy wouldn't I?" Ilanea remembered shd had to leave town soon. Not becuase her father ws hunting her, like she told threnna, but becuase it wasnt in her nature to stay in one city so long.

((my internets spochy right now))

"You got talent and a trustable face, and you do anything to get your answers so yeah your not bad." He takes a sip of his ale while looking at her from the corner of his eye. She seemed almost wistful, like she wished she could do these things. "Every once in awhile I consider hiring you in my service, but I travel more then a bit for my jobs, still it would be nice to bring company." He said finishing his drink and ordering another.

Ilanea got exited when he mentioned travel. "I love traveling. You know, i used to live with a travaling caravan of fools." she lied, sounding extremely giddy and childish. "I dont normally stay in the same city for more than a year..." she realized she was being a bad host. "Tell me, where do you travel?" She learned that people liked it when you asked them questions directed at them.

"Where ever I feel like, I've never found something that could tie my down to one place. So I move for my job, my curiosity, and anything else I feel like." He didn't realize she would be so interested in the job, or at least one similar. "Would you come with me if I hired you?"

"Then when I get my next job I will hire you as a test run, one job Doesent make you automatically qualified. But if you do well ill hire you. But that's later however, for now we drink." He said raising his glass to her.

Ilanea smiled gleefully and raised her horn of ale to him. "I look foreward to it." She took a long sip then put it back on the counter. "Now, you were saying something about needing to relax?" She said, stroking his cheek with one finger.

He took a long draught with her half draining his cup, he had never been soft with his ale. When the topic turned to comfort he grinned wildly. "That I did." He leaned in and gave her a long lingering kiss before trailing kisses from the top of her neck down to her shoulders. He have her another kiss, shorter this time before speaking. "Do you want to find room, you know unless you want to give a free show." His voice was husky as he looked at her.

She smirked and led him to her "professional" room. The room room was covered in shear silks with exotic patterns and the ground was covered in pillows and candles.

((Second time ive faded to black in this RP xD ))

((Setting this in a brothel kind of invited pervertedness, didn't it?)) "It's not so bad you know. Yeah there are some vulgar bootlickers, but Dara keeps us protected. Most of the men aren't so bad. And then I have my sweethearts. Like you." Threnna says, leaning forward and kissing his cheek. 
((I say we finish up any active conversations and then timeskip to morning. Post 'timeskip' when you are ready. We'll skip when we get four.))

dawnfire321 updated Telmeere with a new update entry:

I'm Home!

I am officially at home now, in my own bed, thank god. I'll be as active as I can for the next few days. On another note, I've noticed that notifications haven't really been working. So from here on out, I will be tagging the person who's characters I am interacting with in each post. I suggest you do the same. Let's not let this rp die!
Read the rest of this update entry... 
((I know notifications are glitching, so here's a post tagging everyone. @Vaila @giraffesarebetter @Egyptiankitten2113 @Gold Phoenix @Cadenach @Ladypilot17 @Akio @Unwavering Knight ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back