• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Telmeere

Ilanea felt bad for Threnna, but there wasnt really anything she could do. Ilanea looked over at Adestan. Finally her curiosity got the better of her. "Threnna, do you know if Adestan has ever used one of our girls?" Ilanea felt stupid asking such a question. It didn't really matter, whores wern't supposed to get in real relationships.

"No. And he doesn't bring girls in from the city either. It's strange." Threnna said. Suddenly something clicked in her head. Ilanea's unusual behavior in the past few weeks since Adestan started staying in town made sense. She grinned. "You like him, don't you?"

Ilanea gave Threnna a frustrated look and furrowed her eyebrows, before slowly smiling. She looked down and blushed. "Yes." She said, laughing and looking at him and the school teacher. " unfortunately."

"Why is having a crush unfortunate?" Threnna asked. "I mean, he doesn't seem to have a problem with our noble profession. And if he does, you could probably quit. If he's rich enough to afford Dara's prices for more than a month, he's rich enough to support you.

"Yes...yes you are right." Listening to him, Tatiana pushed the glass of wine away, though she had mistakenly drunken over half of it already, and she was definitely feeling the effects of the alcohol now. "Oh my goodness...this is a funny feeling." Those deep green eyes locked onto Adestan and she smiled ever so slightly, "If you would ever be kind...tell me of what you do for a living sir, to distract me from this odd feeling I have." She slurred. She was not drunken horribly, but a little tipsy. She still had half a brain if they counted for anything.

@Gold Phoenix @giraffesarebetter @Cadenach ((I know notifications haven't really been working, so just wanted to let you know the rp has started.)) 
"I'm a magician. Lately I've just been working street corners." Adestan said with a smile. "Have you eaten yet? It helps to have eaten. They serve a half decent stew here. I'll buy."

Ilanea sighed and put her hands on her hips. "Well I dont like staying in one place. I was planning on leaving till he came around." Ilanea was a gypsy and doing what she had been doing wasn't in her nature, but her friend didnt know that. "You see, my father, the bounty hunter is always on my tail. You rememer what i told you of him dont you?" Ilanea had told Threnna that her father was trying to collect a bount that was on her head from a crime she didn't comit. Horse shit, but quite a fun tale.

Anastasia applies her makeup, keeping it to a light line of kohl and some rouge on her cheeks. Most of her customers preferred less on her face, for whatever reason. Checking once more that the twins were truly asleep, she slips on her gown and enters the main area of the brothel. Seeing one of her main clients, she walks over and sits on his lap, kissingbhis cheek and murmuring sweet nothings into his ear.

~

Sir Eathan grips his son's shoulder. "Boy, tonight you become a man." They stand in front of The Prince, Eathan smiling and Tyke looking quite uncertain. "In you go." He pushes his son inside, following after him. "Here's some coin, buy any one of them. Or two! Ha!" The knight hands the boy a large black coin pouch, attracting the attention of many in the room. "Ilanea..." Eathan says, walking over to the whore.

~

Tyke stands in the middke of the room, looking slightly terrified. Only a small part of him wanted anything to do with this.

"I thought you said that you were a Lascan princess lost her money and titles when the throne changed hands? Or that you were a bounty hunter yourself that was only here to find and bring in an assassin?" Threnna said, raising her eyebrow in disbelief. Ilanea was one of of her best friends, but she had learned to take anything she said with a grain of salt. She saw Sir Eathan come in with his son and immediately wrapped her arms around Tyke's neck. "Hello, love." She purred, using her accent once more. "I'm Threnna." ((Yes, it's evening.))

Ilanea looks up, slightly surprised. But when she saw the knight she put on a seductive smile. She sauntered over and wraped her arms around his neck "sir Eathan, my knight in shinning armour.." she said quietly, her hands finding thier way to the back of his neck.

((Groping Joaquin Phoenix feels wierd :b))

Tyke swallows hard. "Uh. Hello. I'm Tyke." The fear in his eyesbgrows when she wraps her arms around him, and he swiftly untangles himself from her. "P-pleasure to meet you."

~

((Deal with it :P ))

Eathan grins. "Lovely lady, you make my night once more." He plants a kiss on her neck, rhen takes her hand and leads her to a chair near the fire. It was a crisp evening and he needed to warm himself.

"Why don't you have a drink with me?" Threnna asked, seeing his uncertainty. She lead him over to the counter and ducked behind it. "What's your poison?"

After a long day of work, Thea decided that she may as well go out for a drink. She was sure that Ivory would be perfectly fine without her, in fact Rowan would probably drop by soon enough. The two of them spent nearly every hour that they weren't working or sleeping together. Thea found it endearing, they acted like they were already married for a long time, since she knew that love only appeared in arranged marriages after a long time. A knock on the door startled her out of her thoughts. Smiling, she went to answer it. It was of course, Rowan as she had expected. Informing him that she was headed out for a drink, she left the shop.

~

Ivory had been working on a small leather purse she was making for herself when Rowan showed up. He brushed his hand agains her shoulder lightly as he asked, "What are you working on?" Putting her tools away in their proper places, she went on to explain about the newest design she had come up with and wanted to make for herself.

~

Rowan admired Ivory as she busied herself with putting things away. She was beautiful, and he wished he could tell her that. He opened his mouth to say it, but the words wouldn't come. She appeared at his side again, finished with organizing everything. A mischievous smile adorned her face as she asked, "Want to follow my mother to see what she's up to?" Rowan knew Ivory would go anyway, so he reluctantly agreed to accompany her. At least I can protect her if something happens.

Ilanea notices his shy son and giggled at him. When she gets to the fireplace she pushes him into a chair and sits on his lap, sighing. "How IS my dashing knight tonight?" She says, lightly stroking his scruff. She cuddled up to him a little, knowing it was cold outside and he was probably cold.

Anastasia watches the boy. He was adorable. Definately should not be in a place like this. Her client stands, sliding her off his lap, taking her hand and leading her to one of the back rooms.

~

Tyke doesn't know what to say. "Dark ale, please..." he finally manages, looking anywhere but at Threnna.

~

"I have had a trying day. I am in great need of some stress relief, my dear." The aging knight enjoyed flattering his whores. He had come a long way from striding in, grabbing the prettiest set he could find, and having his way with them like he did before his marriage.

Threnna giggled at him. He was a sweet boy, and rather handsome too. Threnna would bet that he'd tip well. She poured him a generous mug of ale, deciding not to water it. He'd probably notice. She just hoped that Dara wouldn't. "Shall we sit by the fire, love?"

Ilanea traced her hand down his jaw to his chest and let her hand rest there. "Well. I think i may be able to fix that." She said mischievously, her thick accent extremely prominent. "Or would you like to sit here for a little while longer my dear?" She said, resting her head on his shoulder.

Tyke takes a generous drink and nods, standing. Then he sees his father and turns around immediately. "I would much prefer to stay here, thanks."

~

Eathan chuckles. "I believe I am warm enough."

Ilanea smiles and gets up, and pulles him into one of the highly decorated rooms. "Me too." She giggles. Ilanea's "professional" room was covered in shear silks with exotic patterns and the ground was covered in pillows and candles.

((Fade to black?))

Threnna poured herself a cup of wine, then sat down at the counter. She gestured for Tyke to sit down next to her. "You've never been a place like this, have you? Relax." 
((afk, 20 mins. I am babysitting and it's candyland time.))

(( ooh candehland))

Tykebsits next to her, finding a place on the floor to look at. "Yeah." He takes another drink, still staring at the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back