• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom TellTale presents..

Steve Rogers

''I can do this all day''
Hello friends! I bet you are wondering what this RP consists of, am I right? (Of course I am). Well let me tell you. Here, you will be able to ''play'' a telltale-like story, just like The Walking Dead, Tales from the Borderlands and so on. The story will be tailored exactly by how you play it, the choices you make change the future and the way people think of you. Basically, you will be playing a Telltale game, but in RP. I will be having only 3 people as I cannot concentrate on more. If you want to sign up, just follow the following:

Rules: 1.Send me a character sheet with: Name, Age, Gender, Appearance (A photo is fine), Height, Weight, 1 skill and 1 weakness, country of origin, town, and college. (Or university)
2.You make the choices, WE make the story.
3.Age restricted to 18-21

If you need further information just PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back