• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern teenage drama

PrincessKaty

✧ pixiedust ✧
hi everyone! my name is katy and i have a whole thread here with plots and guidelines, but at the moment i just really want something with a lot of angsty teenage drama.

~i'm twenty, in college, and i work so sometimes i can be a little spotty but i'm getting better!
~at the moment, i'm good with a solid two paragraphs per reply and i do simple character sheets; i'm more interested in the story!
~no godmodding please
~18+, preferably because i have no filter

PLOT_WISE (MxF)
~definitely open to suggestions; we could start basic and just figure things out as we go along
~unplanned pregnancy is always a fun time (to write about, at least)
~best friend x best friend
~bad guy x good girl
~mentally unstable x person who wants to help
~foster kids
~anything you can think of!

please message me or tag me in a reply if you're interested!

hi everyone! my name is katy and i have a whole thread here with plots and guidelines, but at the moment i just really want something with a lot of angsty teenage drama.

~i'm twenty, in college, and i work so sometimes i can be a little spotty but i'm getting better!
~at the moment, i'm good with a solid two paragraphs per reply and i do simple character sheets; i'm more interested in the story!
~no godmodding please

PLOT_WISE (MxF)
~definitely open to suggestions; we could start basic and just figure things out as we go along
~bad guy x good girl
~foster kids

Heyo, I'd be down for a best friend x best friend, bad guy x good girl, or mentally unstable x person who wants to help. The mentally unstable one specifically catches my eye.

Unplanned pregnancy sounds fun and so does bad boy x good girl, I'm interested in either if you're still looking!

~no godmodding please

PLOT_WISE (MxF)
~bad guy x good girl
~foster kids

Mentally unstable person x person who wishes to help. Could it be mxm? PrincessKaty PrincessKaty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back