• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Teen Wolf (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Physiicz

Sad Boy Status

Here is our OOC chat. Any questions can be posted or PM me :)

Scott McCall GIF 2.gif

I know there was a few people who haven't watched the show so this here is for you:
You do not HAVE to have watched the show however an understanding of the show would be required. I will give a list of all creatures you can be, how they work and other mechanics in the Teen Wolf universe. If you could do a little bit of research on your own however that would be great.

Once the character sheets are up (hopefully sometime in the next day or two) I will announce the starting scene. I'm hoping to start the RP around Sunday-ish.

So with that being said happy chatting, any questions feel free to ask below or PM me :)

If we somehow include vamps, how exactly are they going to work?
As vampires were never introduced or explored in Teen Wolf.
Are they going to be daywalkers? Or more traditional?

Sorry about that! However there is other creatures you could be however a werewolf is great as well f that's what you want to do.

So, the werewolves. The one thing that kind of disappointed me about the show is that the werewolves never really turned into a werewolf. They always get stuck inbetween, and basically just became a human with more hair, yellow eyes, claws and fangs. They never go full out for some reason even though the first episode obviously had a full werewolf in it.

Yeah, only a few werewolves had the ability to either turn into a werewolf monster or a wolf. Would have been awesome if they could all do it.

Debating either to have my werewolf have a beast mode or not. The benifits of having a Beast mode is that I can hide in plain sight. The drawback is that if people see me in my werewolf form, they will immediately know that I'm not natural and that werewolves exist, and that will draw in hunters.

For a werewolf turning into a beast, they would have to be an alpha and kill people daily. The more they kill the less human they become which means they will eventually become a full on monster. I am going to limit it to only a few alphas (one or two)and if you are to become a beast then you may eventually be killed off for murder.

Okay. If I go the werewolf route I am going with a normal werewolf. I will see once I see the creatures and mechanics and choose from there. I am leaning on werewolf though. My second leaning is banshee.

Age range will be between 16-24 ish. I want majority of characters to be in highschool but will allow a few to not be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back