• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Teen Wolf

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Physiicz

Sad Boy Status
pool house.jpg
August 15th, the day before summer break ends and school starts. An air of excitement would hang over Beacon Hills as Freshmen get ready for the year ahead. Another type of excitement however gathers within the older teenage crowd of Beacon Hills. The annual Beacon Hills high pool party hosted by well known bad boy Sebastian Alvarez-Mao. The party is the most highly anticipated party of the year as it kicks of any drama that pours into the school year. It gives the underage kids a place to drink and have a good time however fights, arguments and incidents always arise thankfully Sebastian's guardian is always out of the state in the summer so it gives them free reign of the house!

Be careful though, get too drunk or high and you'll be given a swift kick in the back side out into the street and won't be returning. So enjoy the party and the hangover in Math class tomorrow :)

-
Party will start around 9PM. Bring alcohol and whatever else you want. Everyone invited, have a good time.
The current time will be 8:30PM, everyone will be getting ready or are on their way to the party, an estimated 250 kids will be there.

Remember guys I am expecting 1-2 paragraphs per post :) Enjoy

Kristine Giovanni
Time - 8:30

To others, drinking was a speacial activity that few underaged minors can enjoy and to them this party was something to revel and behold. To Kristine, however, it was yet another excuse to get plastered in public without anyone really realizing it. Ever since the animal attack, she had been very hestitant to go to parties but it's been a week god damnit! And this was being held by supposedly the most popular kid in school. So, she was obliged to go. Better getting drunk at an actual party then dealing with her worrysome mother, who since the attack has been an overly protective, overly anxious, overly worried, and just generally being a mother for once. She smiled a bit, thinking about it. She hardly remembered the attack. It was all a blur in her mind. She remembered kissing someone, it was soft and inviting, but who it was, she didn't really recall, so drunk she was partially blacked out at the time. Then pain, sheer horrible pain, and falling. Falling to the floor, the wet damp earth filling her nostrils. Then pain again. Then bright lights flooding her face, doctors flicking in and out, someone sobbing, her mother? At that point, time had become nonexistent. She would occassionally feel someone pumping her chest but reality had flickered in and out of existence. It was like a nightmare. She didn't even notice nor tasted the alochol that poured through her mouth as her hand automatically lowered her flask to her lips. Only the sensation of relief as the liguid touched her tongue. She closed her eyes for a moment and lay in bed, allowing the flask's warmth to flood through her. She then towed it away in her jacket and walked downstairs into the living room.

Her mother was there, as usual, sitting on the couch, watching some stupid Marvel movie. Too preoccupied to notice her on the stairs, so just leaving would be a piece of ca--

"Where are you going?"

Kristine froze on the spot and turned to meet her mother's weary face looking up at her, behind her Thor was making his grand entrance at the Battle of Wakanda with Groot and Rocket Raccoon complete with a grand herioc score that screamed at her.

"Out," she said, feeling her mouth curl up in what was a grimace. Her mother's weary eyes looked at her as she frowned. "Out," she whispered, as if comprending a dead man's will, "in the middle of the night?"

Kristine kept from rolling her eyes with difficulty. "Yes, out. Don't worry mom, I will be safe, it's indoors so no animal attacks okay?"

"Honey, you barely had a---"

"I know." Kristine said, trying to keep herself from sounding like a typical teenager, "I will be fine."

"But ----"

"I will be fine mom! Relax!" She breathed, trying to calm herself down as she turned toward the door, "oh, and can you please turn that blasted thing down!" And with that, she left the house, choosing to walk toward the party instead of taking the car. She did not notice her mother's looks of confusion at her last comment.

Kyle Riener.
Time- 8:30

The woman's eyes stared vacantly up at the ceiling, cold, dead eyes, unseeing, no emotion. Cold. Dead. Slowly, Kyle stood up from his perch looking down at the young woman, his hands shaking as that old cold fury threatened to consume him. Very muscle was tense as he slowly unlocked the cage, walked in, and hurled the woman across his back. She was as light as a weather, everyone was as light as a feather nowadays. Then, walking out of his secret lair, he put her gingerly on the ground, grabbed a can of gasoline, poured it all over her, lit a match and watched her burn. He stood there, watching the flames. It didn't work! Where did I go wrong!? I did everything by the book! WHY DIDN'T IT WORK!? Kyle let out a scream of rage, one so loud and horrible that it rang out through the woods. "She should have turned, everything was going alright! She should have f**king turned!" Everything he had done up until this point had been a waste! The charming persona, luring her into his secret lair, having good sex, the straches and biting. Locking her in the cage, seeing her through the transition, giving her food and whatnot. Everything had been fine and now Betty Jones was dead! Yet another missing girl among what, twenty missing girls at this point? God damn it! First that Giovanni chick and now Jones! Ugh, he can never get it right! No one was turning!

He closed his eyes and breathed in, feeling that cold calm wash over him, as he put on that smile that the ladies loved. Looks like Betty Jones won't be making it to the party tonight. A shame. Feeling the rage subside, and his rational mind take over, he knew what to do. First, he had to dispose of the body, preferably somewhere away from his lair. Second: He had a party to attend, he needed to maintain a sense of normalcy. It took twenty-four hours for a missing person's report to be filed, he could take advantage of that time. As for the party itself, who cared if he was late? People were late to parties all the time. With that in mind, he set off to work.​

Last edited:

~Lizzy Toriano~
•Time~8:30•
~~~~~~~~~
Lizzy cleans the rest of the tables,drops of coffee,juice,and big crumbs of food."This is nasty as hell."Lizzy said that in her head of course,she couldn't let her boss hear her complain.Lizzy was cleaning the last table when her phone buzzed,and knowing she shouldn't be on her phone she looked around.All clear,she took it out and saw a Twitter update."Going to Sebastians Party,Who in?"Lizzy knew that she was planning to go as soon as she left work.
---------------
Lizzy stuffed her phone back in her pocket and carried the last of the dirty dishes to her friend Mailey.Lizzy and Mailey were catching a ride over to Sebastians,Lizzy's brother was supposed to pick them up in a couple of minutes."Liz,you sure you want to go to the party?You seem tired and you know you can have a real nasty attitude."Lizzy watched Mailey wash the dishes and set them in a pile of clean dishes.Lizzy knew she was right,but she really wanted to have some fun.Mailey went and Lizzy followed as they took off their aprons and sat them on some hangers.
------------
Mailey grabbed her and Lizzy's things as Lizzy texted her brother Andrew."Come on answer quick."Lizzy said that in her head as Mailey passed Lizzy her backpack as they headed out the door,Mailey locked it and they waited outside.Lizzy waited for about two minutes when her brothers car came and was parked in front of them.He smiled as he got out the car and opened the front door for Lizzy and the back for Mailey."Lizzy I was coming,I just got held back at work.I have to go back to work so,you have to catch a Uber or something home."Lizzy rolled her eyes.At her age she should have her own car and her brother said for her birthday she would get one.Her birthday was only August 26,so she didn't have to wait long."Okay" she said and looked at her phone.It wouldn't be a long ride if they didn't stop so Lizzy and Mailey could change.

Last edited:
~Lizzy Toriano~
•Time~8:36•

~~~~~~~~~
Lizzy and Mailey arrived at Lizzys house.Lizzy got out and opened the door for Mailey.Her brother stayed inside since they weren't going to be long.Lizzy stuffed her hand in her pocket while going towards the door.Finally stopping at her white two story house that her brother could amazingly afford.Lizzy pulled out the key and stepped inside.
Lizzy ran up to her room while Mailey closed the door and followed.Since Mailey spent the night and is again she had her clothes here and was going in the bathroom to change while Lizzy pulled an outfit from her closet.
~~~~~~~~~~~

images (4).jpeg
Lizzy thrown on the clothes and some shoes.She started to do her makeup when Mailey bursted through the door "Is this cute?Oh my gosh you look amazing."Lizzy looked at Mailey and looked at her red dress that went to her knees.With matching red flats."Thanks,Mailey.You look nice to."Lizzy meant that in a friendly way,Mailey wasn't her type of girl.Sge was way to girly and all about what people might think.Lizzy put on some makeup grabbed Mailey by the arm and left out.
~~~~~~~~~~
Lizzy got inside the car again with Mailey as she said to her brother "Stop by the store,I need to get something for the party."Andrew flew quickly around the corner and the next thing they were at the store.Lizzy left Mailey and Andrew in the car and went in.Since Lizzy was friends with the cashier she could get free stuff and beer without and ID needed.Lizzy went to the beer section.It was a hard decision so she went to get snacks until her mind is made up.Lizzy grabbed six bags of Doritos since she was sure other people were getting some also.

Kristine Giovanni
Time-8:37 pm

Kristine in truth didn't care for her looks, she wasn't one to put on make-up or go around flashing her dress and heels. But she was still a girl and girls were expected to at least dress up, at the very least to look good. So she entered the store with some hestitation, looking around. Spotting a few girls obviously playing dress-up, her heart skipped a bit a little when she spotted her in the beer section of all things. Hiding a smile that threatened to slice her mouth open, she walked over to her, keeping her voice casual.

"So, dorittos huh?"

She watched Lizzy intently, taking in everything about her, from her dress to her flats, lingering a bit on her bust but not too long, she was not a pervert. Unlike some people.

Leigh Agatha Reign

tumblr_o5fdafLCF71uehb3mo1_250.gif

Tags:

Feeling: Frustrated

It was a quiet night and only the rapid typing of the keyboard made a sound that echoed the whole room. A dimly lit laptop was the only source of light with a very focused raven haired woman sitting in front of it. "Maybe, I could go with... and that..." Agatha scrunched up her nose in dislike at the scene that she had just wrote. It felt so forced and that frustrated her to no end. It had been weeks and she had been stuck on the same chapter with little to no progress. She took the bottle of beer beside her laptop and took in big gulps that finished the last half of the bottle.

"For a teacher, you sure drink a lot." By the door was her sister, blue eyes that were shining from the light of her smart phone. Agatha gave out a simple hmph and returned to her work. She'd rewritten the scene for the sixth time since her sister came and spoke to her. The fact that Addison was still by the door for twenty minutes now, irritates her.

"Is there something that you need? Other than wasting my time, of course." She spoke with lingering anger.

Addison looked taken aback, looking down then back to her sister again. Eyes filled with hurt. For a second, Agatha did too, looked hurt at how she interacted with her only family but of course her steel wall was up once again. "I just wanna say that I'm going to a party."

"Who's party?" Her younger sister stood, thinking if she should mention who it is that is hosting the party knowing full well her sister's dislike for Sebastian Mao.

"Not sure. I was just invited." Agatha stared at her sister, sizing her up before telling her to just go and do whatever it is that she wanted. She couldn't care less at what her sister would do at this point because Addison was old enough to make her decisions. But after hearing a roaring engine, Agatha gulped, realizing that her younger sister just took her most prized possession with her.

Rage was building up inside her, her eyes flicked to her laptop screen. Looking at the forceful scene that was supposed to be a warm-hearted siblings scene. She threw her empty bottle in a fit of rage. Glass shattering as it smashed unto the wall. "I'm such a mess." She said to herself, smiling, as tears fell down her face. "I wanted to show her a more different side of me, and yet I'm still so angry. So jealous." A sob came out of her, catching the collar of her shirt and burying her face in it. She'd clean up the mess after she cried her heart out, knowing that she was actually angry at herself for being the way that she is.

Kyler
1548395415184.png
"Ay, Ay, Ay, Ay!" Cheers and Hip Hop music filled the large room as Kyler and his friends/bandmates danced around. One of his friends, Emily, was in front of his large floor to ceiling mirror dropping it low to the beat of a Trey Songz song that was currently playing on full blast. His grandmother had gone out so they could be as loud as they wanted. Kyler laughed as him and Talia stood in front of the dresser, Taila putting on her lipstick while Kyler put on his eyeliner before walking over to his bed. He was about to sit down only for him to jump up and running over to the mirror to dance as well as Nicki Minaj's verse came on.

"Leggo! " Kyler yelled before beginning to rap to the song with Emily while Talia laughed before moving to dance with them. After the song ended, they all sat down on the bed.

"Em, what time is it?" Talia asked, prompting Emily to take out her phone and check the time.

"8:30, we need to get going." She before getting up and walking in front of the mirror to fix her short black off-the-shoulder bodycon dress, before turning around so she could look at her ass in the mirror.

"Does this dress make my butt look good." She asked as Talia gave herself a once over in the mirror and Kyler put on some black heeled combat boots. Kyler walked over to the mirror and imatated her. His hair was tied up in a ponytail he was wearing a tight black and gold long sleeved shirt and skin-tight jeans.

"Yes, but these jeans make my ass look even better." Kyler replied with snicker and mischieveous wink resulting in Emily smacking him on the shoulder making him snicker more while Talia bursted out laughing again.

"Whatever, let's go or we'll be late." Emily said, grabbing Kyler's hand and then Talia's before pulling them out of the room. A few minutes later, they were in Talia's car, driving to the party.

Interacting With: Emily & Talia(NPCS)
Locaton: Car, on his way to the party.​

Attachments

• 1548395163853.png
    1548395163853.png
    550.3 KB · Views: 2
Lizzy Toriano
8:40
~~~~~~~
Lizzy looked at the girl and gave the nicest smile she could.The girl was attractive but Lizzy didn't want to just stare."Yup,I'm on my way to a party."Lizzy could tell she was around the girls age,maybe she was going to but Lizzy said the words and shut her jaw.

Lizzy snuck a few... actually alot of peeks at the girl who was apparently looking at her to.
~~~~~~~~~
Lizzy couldn't keep her mouth shut."Are you going to a party.. perhaps?"Lizzy looked at the shelf and though to herself "Now what flavor..maybe the regular."Lizzy picked up six bags and looked at the girl waiting for her response.

Kristine Giovanni
8:41

“Do you mean the party that Sebastian is throwing?” She said, keeping her tone carefully neutral as she scanned the shelves, sneeking a peak very now and then, and she caught her looking to, much to her surprise. What are the chances? She thought. She knew the statistics, as vocal as, her people were, they only made up five percent of the population. She didn’t want to delve too deeply into it, didn’t want to fall into the trap of —- well, of fanaticism. Not that she cared. “The party that everyone is talking about? With the big pool and large house?” She didn’t really like Sebastian, the popular boy that threw parties all the freaking time, and she had a inkling that the feeling was mutual. Nevertheless it was better than staying with her mother acting like she was a delicate flower. “Kind of obliged to.” Even she could hear the hardness in her voice as she spoke and again felt the incessant need to grab her flask and gulp down the nerve-numbing liguor within. It was such a habit that her hand already was on its way to her jacket before she was even aware of it. Quickly course-correcting, she forced her hand to instead rub the tattoo of an ankh on the side of her neck. It was the only real marking she had, and it was hidden within waves of dark hair. She had on no make-up, or eyeliner, or even nail polish (the extra weight on her nails was distracting and uncomfortable so she never puts it on if she could help it) and if weren’t for her genes, she would have been the Plain Jane of the school, but for some reason people found her attractive. She didn’t know why nor did she really care. It was hard to care about anything these days.

Interactions-@ThePotato578

Lizzy Toriano
8:41
~~~~~~~

Lizzy was grinning at the girl everytime their eyes caught each other.Lizzy was blushing at the girl when she spoke "Ugh..yeah that party..are you going?"
Lizzy could sense that she was acting to weird and girly.She straightened out her face and still couldn't help but grin."Eww...I disgust myself"Lizzy said in her mind.Lizzy was struggling to hold all the bags at once,she totally forgot to get as basket or something!Her thoughts got interrupted by the sound of two bags falling to the ground.When she be t down the rest fell to the floor "Dammit,this is embarrassing"
~~~~~~
Lizzy looked up at the girl and said
"Sorry..I'm just in such a hurry.Do you know any good beer that everyone would like?"Lizzy hoped by saying those words will get the girl to think about the question more then what just happened.Lizzy started to blush because she was so embarrassed.Lizzys cheeks made her face lookdark,they were a bright red.Then she got irritated as she stood up without the chip bags.Lizzy didn't know what to do but get back down there and get those bags of chips.So she took three deep breaths and went to get them.

Kristine Giovanni
8:43

Kristine sighed as she bent down to help the girl pick up her blasted Doritos. She was becoming acutely aware of the way this girl was reacting to her mere presence, blushing and getting jittery. She pretended not to notice that as she helped with the six packs of Doritos. Instead foscusing on the question at hand. “I suppose I am. Got nothing better to do.” Had she been in the mood, she might have smiled at the girl and maybe even given a flirty wink, but such things felt too on the nose for her at the moment. Maybe later once they got to know each other better. “The name’s Kristine,” She found herself saying as she handed the girl her chips, and immediately regretting it. So much for being mysterious. “As for beer? I wouldn’t know. Don’t really pay attention to such things.” That’s good, let her think that she was as sober as a child, and it was the truth too, she didn’t pay attention to brands or shit like that. As long as it had alcohol, it was probably going through her mouth. But the girl didn’t need to know that. Didn’t need to know that she spent a majority of her time drinking and on a few occasions, actually arrived drunk in class. Just let her think she was sober, she had built up enough tolerance that it took a f***load of time to get plastered anyway. Again her hand shot to her jacket and again she had to course-correct and have it rub her tattoo instead.​

Last edited:
•Lizzy Toriano•
~~~~~~~~

Lizzy looked at the girl and said"Thank you"Lizzy could hear the girl sigh.She liked the girls name but she could tell by the girls facial expression that she was acting weird."Damn I look like a lovesick puppy"Lizzy wiped the look off her face and turned to her normal expression.Lizzy was surprised that Kristine was going to the party also."At least I'm not the only one who is hesitant."When the girl spoke up again Lizzy replied"I may not get beer then....my name is Lizzy."
~~~~~~~~~
Lizzy didn't expect the girl to actually say her name.The girl looked like she didn't really care.Or she was thinking about something.The look on Kristines face reminded her of her brothers face when they had to move away from their uncle.Which means her face looked stress,Lizzy could just imagine how hers must've looked in the girls eyes.Lizzy absolutely hated that look it made the person wearing it seem so sad and stressed.Lizzy just looked at the girls hand,which kept switching back and forth from her pocket to her neck.
~~~~~~~~

"Is she okay?"Lizzy thought since that has been happening quite often since they been standing there.Lizzy was surprised about how much she cared about this girl and they just met.The thought of her actually liking the girl was a good one,but she didn't know her yet so that was completely out of the picture.

Kristine Giovanni

b62abfe26f1475c0bddc2812c0a0e1ae.png
Kristine couldn't help but notice that Lizzy was looking at her hand, and the lack of regonization in her face as she said her name, and she frowned. She felt that itch again, but this time kept her hand firmly on her neck. She could feel it shake a little, that itch becoming an incessant need. I'm not an addict, I'm not an addict, I am not an addict. Salvia welled up in her mouth as her mind begged her for that one gulp, a gulp to calm her nerves. No, can't be drunk before the party even starts, that will make me look bad. Quickly, well aware that Lizzy was looking, she grabbed a nearby bottle of soda and immediately pulled it open. She must have been stronger than she thought because instead she pulled half the tin can off. "F**k!" she yelled, the profanity coming to her lips as naturally as drinking. Suddenly she became aware that she had, without even bothering to pay for anything, just snatched a soda bottle and in her fervor, actually destroyed the freaking thing. And in front of a stranger. Great first expression Kristine! Great job, perfect. "Sorry. Just really, really thirsty." She didn't bother to see Lizzy's expression or her reaction to her embarrassing moment, immediately gulping the soda down, well aware that it was pouring down her face like waterfalls. What is wrong with me!? Ever since the attack, she would have sworn she was stronger than she had been before, but that was pure bullshit. It had to be! Just like before, when stuff like this happened, she just squashed it and put it in the back of her head. Maybe my brain is still recovering. She thought as she looked down at the now empty can, a byproduct of her drinking habit, she could gulp down liquids as if they were nothing. "I am going to have to pay for this or steal it, whatever." She could feel herself slipping back into that cold tone as she looked back at Lizzy, keeping her expression normal and trying to steer away from her embarassing moment, she said. "You have a nice name, Lizzy. Is it short for anything?"

Interaction - Ungifted ;-; Ungifted ;-; (Lizzy)

Last edited:
Kyle Riener.

Ten minutes, he thought as he walked into his car and started driving, ten minutes was all it took to cover my tracks. He smiled to himself as a pure wave of relief spread through him. Looks like Betty Jones is going to be yet another missing face. The smile spread further. Twenty missing persons and the police don't suspect a thing. Oh how brilliant he was, he made sure to keep his turning ritual sporadic, making sure that no one could pinpoint exactly when the girls went missing. Now what to get? Surely they expect something. Maybe some chips. He drove through the town some more until he come across a liguor store.
The doorbell rang as he entered and he was instantly aware of the cameras watching him, as he always was. Smiling up at the camera and waving, he made his way to the chips asile and immediately froze.
Kristine Giovanni was in the asile. His heart skipped two beats as he stared at her, and for a moment he couldn't believe his eyes. No, that couldn't be! She was supposed to be dead, supposed to be --- supposed to be ------ dead! Yet, she wasn't. She was right there, standing there, a soda bottle in her hand, talking to some chick he didn't know. Her big bright blue eyes, her long dark hair, the ankh on her neck. She was ..... alive! His heart pounded in his chest, threatening to break it open. She was alive. Then that meant ...... he did it ....... he actually did it! He created a werecoyote! Oh god, Kristine was a werecoyote now! Yes!
He could feel a wide smile spread on his face as he looked upon them, and he actually whistled a tune to himself as he grabbed some chips in the asile. Keeping to himself. Let the ladies come to him. He will wait.​

Last edited:

Lizzy Toriano
~~~~~~
Lizzy had no words for what had just happened.Kristine literally just got a can of soda and pulled half the f***in thing off.Lizzys face was horrified but...she didn't do nothing about it until Kristine spoke.How could she say something so casual with stuff on her face and on her clothes?Why was she so strong? Lizzy didn't know what to think.So she just looked pasted her and a male came by looking at her and Kristine.The male had a evil grin on his face.
~~~~~~

Lizzy looked back at Kristine and said "I-I-It's Liz..."Lizzy said gasping for breath.She stuttered while afraid or reply stressed In this case she was scared as Hell!Lizzy had tons of questions nun her mind bouncing around that she was dying to ask but nothing came out.Lizzy was afraid but..it was weird that she wasn't afraid enough to leave,she was afraid but felt safe at the same time.
~~~~~
It was obvious that Lizzy would have to do something but stand there."How about...I pay for that and you can come with me to the party."Lizzy didn't know that slipped out.She was literally shouting at herself in her head."You dumb-ass.Why the hell would you say that?"Before anything happened Lizzy wanted to ask that question any way and when she was nervous it slipped out.Its not like she didn't want to invite her now...it was because she didn't know what happened and her quick feelings for her allowed the words to slip from her lips.
~~~~~~
Lizzy wiped her face,it was hot.She took deep breaths and relaxed,she was convinced that it was a coincidence and a mistake.

Kristine Giovanni.

Kristine didn't want to see that horrified look on Lizzy's face but she did and it was all she can think about. She, herself, didn't understand what was happening. Maybe it was just a fickle can? But when Lizzy saved face and offered to pay for the soda and offer her a ride, Kristine could only stare for a moment, blinking. "Oh sure," she said, her voice still in that cold tone, still expressionless even though in truth she was freaking out just the same. Where the hell did that strength come from?! She had never done that. She was also soaked, bits of soda dripping down her shirt and into her skirt. The only thing that wasn't effected was her leather jacket. The one that housed her flask. She looked around and noticed a man watching them both in the asile, their eyes caught and he actually smiled, picked up his chips and walked to the counter. It seemed almost evil the way his eyes trained on hers. She watched as the man went to the counter, paid for his chips and walked out and immediately felt the air grow less tense. What the hell was that? This all passed in a second. "Sure." She said again, licking her lips, "I would love that." She then walked toward the counter, not bothering to see if Lizzy followed. She was still a stranger after all, and she was about to let her go for a ride with her. She wouldn't be surprised if Lizzy decided to bail out.

Kyle Reiner.

Kyle knew it was time to leave the moment that chick looked at him with slight contempt, but he didn't want to do so hastily, that would look suscipious. So he lingered a bit, gathering as much chips as he could, but not before he noticed Kristine herself looking at him. He smiled at her as their eyes met, picked up his chips, and walked to the counter. The man at the counter looked bored and didn't even blink at the amount of chips he had. Kyle made idle chatter with him as his items were scanned, to maintain a sense of normalcy. Then, taking the bag, walked out the store, without glancing once back at the girls, didn't want to seem too creepy. He then whistled to himself as he got back into his car. But he didn't leave. He waited. Maybe, just maybe Kristine would need a ride. And he would be the one to give it.​

Lizzy Toriano
~~~~~~~~~~~

Kristine walked off leaving Lizzy alone and shook up.Lizzy walked slowly.Kristine was looking at something so naturally Lizzy did to and it was that same guy.The one she saw earlier.Of course he would be there since he did walk in the store.The way he grinned sliced Lizzy on the inside.Like he could see through her and that made her kinda happier about what she said to Kristine.The way he was looking at her...whatever it was it was deep and Lizzy wasn't having that.
~~~~~~~~
Lizzy walked swiftly to Kristine.The bags were rattling as she got in line and say them down with a loud THUD!Lizzy was relieved for the bags to out of her hand.Lizzy looked at the cashier who didn't look like they were having a great day.So Lizzy didn't really care about him and was more focused on Kristine then the cashier.
~~~~~~~~~
By the look on her face Lizzy didn't know if she even wanted the ride.Lizzy was a stranger to her...but it seemed like they knew each other for years.Lizzy finally decided to speak up "Are you sure you want to come with me?"I mean....you seem like you don't want to."Lizzy wasn't they type to beg so Iif she didn't want to go it wouldn't hurt Lizzy."We aren't in a relationship...yet."Lizzy grinned to herself as the cashier scanned her items.Lizzy couldn't believe she still likes her after what just happened.It was something about her... something really special.

Kristine Giovanni

"You seem trustworthy enough, besides we are going to the same party, so it won't hurt." She shrugged, watching the poor hapless cashier scan their items. He looked very bored and uninterested in life. If ever there was an actual NPC, he would fit the bill perfectly, so utterly unremarkable no one really noticed him. She wondered what it was like, to be so insufficent no one even noticed you, and the mere thought was so horrid it felt like vile in her stomach. The man mechanically with such lethagy, scanned each and every item, and soon they were done. He didn't even look at them. It was creepy actually, and she was thankful she wasn't in a Creepypasta, because he looked like a creepypasta waiting to happen. She looked away from the unremarkable cashier and looked to Lizzy when she noticed her tattoos. "You have tattoos too." It was not a question, more like a statement. She rarely asked questions. "I do as well." She flipped her dark hair away from her neck, where a long ankh was clearly visible. Also there, surrounding the ankh was a horrendous scar. An animal bite. One that actually tore skin off. Kristine knew it was there but didn't even blink when she revealed it. She had even more scars but she didn't like to show them.​

Lizzy Toriano
8:50

~~~~~~~~~
Lizzy was surprised at the question Kristine asked. especially when she showed her own.Lizzy liked the tattoo but she couldn't help but look at the scar.What could have made the scar on her neck?It was a question she kept asking herself while she grabbed the bags and lead Kristine outside.The ankh on her neck was lovely and Lizzy admired it but when she looked at the scar she saw pain and hurt.Lizzy really wanted to ask that question but it never came out.
~~~~~~~
Lizzy brought out her phone and looked at the time.Damn she was in there an awful long time.It was 8:50.Lizzy texted her brother who went somewhere with Mailey.Lizzy wasn't surprised since he had a crush on her since she met Lizzy.Her brother wasn't much older then Mailey and herself so Lizzy didn't really care about their apparently"non-relationship".Lizzy knew they were secretly dating as many times as Mailey texts her brother.Lizzy definitely doesn't find her brother cute at all,but Mailed says he is "gorgeous".Where?While Lizzy was waiting for her brother to come she went onto Twitter. Apparently people were showing off their outfits for the party.If Lizzy was that type of person she would've done it herself.But bragging wasn't her style.
~~~~~~~
As Lizzy spotted her brother driving towards them she whispered to Kristine "When he comes my friend is sitting in the back.But...I will let her sit up front so we can get to know each other."Lizzy was actually dying to her about Kristine and how her life is going.And she was ready with some questions she wanted to be answered.

Kristine nodded silently, painstakingly aware of her attention on the scars that crisscrossed her neck. She saw her eyes shift to them. Get to know each other huh? She couldn't help but smile a bit at the thought. Then her smile dropped. Lizzy liked her, that much was obvious, but she had only known Kristine for a couple of minutes and she wondered when that admiration was going to stop. She looked down at herself. A red t-shirt, a leather jacket, a knee-length skirt, and some knee-high boots. Hardly what one would call party-worthy. It wasn't flashy or anything. And she didn't have any make-up on or any other commodity for that matter. It was almost as if she was trying not to be noticed at the party, and considering no one here remembered the attack strangely enough, no one would notice her. Maybe if I had on some dark eyeliner, I would stand out, people do say I look like that Skins girl, what was her name? Effy? Personally she didn't see the resemblance, sure they had the same eyes and basic facial shape but that was it. But people just wanted to see resemblance she guessed. It was during this train of thought that she noticed it. A single black mustang, just idling by the parking lot. Not moving. And through the glass a pair of dark green eyes staring down at her. She quickly turned away, gulping down saliva. Just as soon as she did, the car suddenly revved and drove away, as if angry at her rejection. She turned toward Lizzy, if she had noticed the susicpous car she didn't comment, and said absentmindedly.
"Nice night out. Such a shame it isn't a full moon."
It was then that she felt it, a sudden surge of animalistic relief so intense that she actually sighed in bliss. She caught herself.
"What the hell was that?" she thought out loud to herself.​

Lizzy Toriano
~~~~~~~~~~~

Lizzy gave Kristine a up and down look.She didn't look like she was going to a party,but who cared it's not like everyone is going to see them.Lizzy didn't know if Kristine liked her back because Lizzy couldn't read her like she can with everyone else.Lizzy thinks there is something really different and dark and Kristine.That and Lizzy could feel that Kristine isn't a bad person.That's why Lizzy likes her,when Kristine and her know each other better maybe they could make a connection."Where is my brother and Mailey?I hope they aren't in the backseat."Lizzy said to herself and rolled her eyes.Mailey was sweet but she liked grow up so fast.Not that Lizzy wouldn't if she found the right person,it's just Mailey is different.Lizzy glanced at Kristine who was currently looking at a car,or at least the person in the car so when Kristine turned around so suddenly,Lizzy was worried."What's wrong?"As Lizzy said those words she looked at the person in the car,it was the same person from in the store.Lizzy gave the male a nasty face and turned to check on Kristine.It was making Lizzy sick about how much she cared about her."I came onto her really fast."This was the first time Lizzy liked anyone this fast.Its only been at least ten minutes.Lizzy already knew they were going to be late and she didn't care,she did have someone to keep her company.Lizzys thoughts got interrupted by a ring on her phone,she answered it:

"Im on the way,I just got real *pause* busy.Im sorry I kept you waiting I'll be there in at least six minutes.I went to the um...house."

He was a funny liar as Lizzy hung up she laughed.It doesn't take that long to come here from the house and why was he there with Mailey.Thinking about the idea made her laugh even harder.He couldn't have expected her to believe that shit,Could he?Lizzy stuffed her phone in her pocket and focused back on Kristine.

Mentions~ PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
Interactions~ PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Kristine)

Kristine looked at Lizzy for a while, taking her in. The phone call had been so unbearably loud that she couldn’t help but grimace. What was wrong with her? “That our ride? Sounded like he was preoccupied.” She was rubbing her neck as she spoke, akinly aware of it as she did so. The itch was still there, and she wanted so desperately to just let it go and just f***ing drink, without a care in the world what Lizzy thought, but it turned out that that through out her entire attiude of carelessness, she did care about first impressions. And the last thing is for Lizzy to already consider her a drunken loser like most people. She shivered a bit, it was getting cold and she wasn’t dressed for cold weather. “So, six minutes huh?” She said, more idle chatter for the sake of idle chatter. “At least that creep is gone.” Still she looked down the street as if expecting a car just waiting there. But thankfully nothing. That creep better not be at the party. Idly she began to feel around the ridges if her neck where the bite still was. The scar was still pretty deep, and it felt funny whenever she put her finger in it, almost like a strange drug had taken hold of her senses and filled with a strange sense of dull pain and euphoria. She stayed there for a while, closing her eyes before finally pulling her fingers away from the scar. It was starting to hurt .....

Mentions~@Potato578
Interactions~@Potato578​

Last edited:
9aa00bf453550ceb6252235687efdc3c--alexandra-daddario-bedroom-eyes.jpg

Claire Dayne

Despite everything Claire had been encouraged to go to the party, re-connect with friends. Thankfully the pregnancy was early enough that there were no outward signs that she was carrying. She had text the group chat she had and soon the plan was made to go to Sebastian's party. She would not be drinking but was confident enough that she could fake it. Claire had met up at a friends house and soon enough they were ready to head out. Ordering an Uber, they got dropped off outside the house and made their way inside.

Claire got herself a soda, pouring it into a red solo cup. Her friends had broken off and she was on her own. Nursing her drink, she decided to hang out on the deck. Despite the pregnancy being so early, it was making her feel tired and weak a lot more often. As she was outside getting some air she decided to sit on a deck chair. She knew some symptoms of pregnancy but what she was feeling was unusual, her doctor said she appeared fine but she felt weak some times and there was no signs of morning sickness. Shrugging and feeling a bit better, she got up and headed inside to the kitchen before she bumped into someone.

Shae Addison Blake

tumblr_nmtyain3ug1rmyfvko5_250.gif

Tags:

Location: Reign - Blake Household ; On the Way to Seb's House ; Seb's House || 8:49 ; 9:19

Feeling: A bit elated

Shae is leaning against the side of the door, waiting for her sister to notice her. Her screen lit up, revealing a message from one of the few she could call friends, oddly enough this one seems to enjoy her company, claiming that the silence is refreshing and that she finds Shae to be a mystery. "S! Where are you? Ya gotta pick me up 'cause I have no ride to the party!!" Shae could only roll her eyes. She was planning to walk since Sebastian's house since it was just a good forty-something minutes away but now she has to go back and forth to pick up her friend. "Yeah. Pick you up in a bit." She replied back. Kelsy, her friend, then replied multiple emojis with heart eyes.

"Is there something you need? Other than waste my time of course." Agatha sniped at her, not bothering to look at her sister. Informing her older sister that she was going to a party, hardly giving any details. Knowing that her sister would pretty much let her go, she left the house with the keys of her sister's favored vehicle. She closed her eyes, and breathed as the engine roared. She can clearly imagine her sister's rage once she gets home.

The road was lighted by the street lamps with a yellowish glow. The wind was cold and it felt nice against her face, but passing by the woods had given her a dark chill down her spine. Shae stopped driving, hearing the faintest of whisper that she couldn't make out through the music in her eyes. She hates this kind of scenario, her heart beating fast. She could make out a figure by the tree, skin seemingly burning. At that point she didn't think and just went out of there. She had a more clear grasp of what was happening to her, thanks to her grandmother. Sadly the information that Lydia shared wasn't enough and she died in an accident too. Makes her wonder if she's just a walking bad omen. It took a few minutes, but she made it to Kelsy's.

"Oh my... god. Is this yours? It's so beautiful!" Kelsy, bubbly personality that fits a member of the cheer team, exclaimed excitedly, her sequined tank top was enough to make the black haired kid purse her lips. Shae answered with a no, explaining that she couldn't really bring her bicycle if she was going to pick someone up because that wouldn't be able to bring the both of them to the party. "Then, who owns this?" She didn't answer, she'll realize a little later anyways. Kelsy was still gawking at the motorcycle and noticed the initials at the tail. "L. A. Reign." Her eyes widens at the realization and a mix of thrill and fear washed over her face. "Are you sure it's okay to use this?"

"Let's just go." Her Irish accent could clearly be heard despite her trying hard to keep it from forming, because sometimes people have a hard time understanding what they were saying. Same goes for her sister too. Shae drove fast but within speed limit while Kelsy enjoyed the evening breeze and complained that she should've worn a more warmer set of clothes. "Stop your complaining and just enjoy the ride." Shae said nonchalantly, a small smile forming in her face. She's pretty much thankful for having met Kelsy two years ago, as nosy as the other girl is. Kelsy gives Shae the normalcy that she needs every once in a while.

They've arrived, Shae checked her watch and saw rhat it was already nine-nineteen, both of their hairs all over the place because of the wind. The party was already in full swing, teenagers partying both inside and outside of the house. The two made their way inside, Kelsy quickly bringing up a red solo cup to her lips while Shae held unto hers. The place was packed, and Shae has yet to notice a few familiar places like her classmates. Not that she'd go talk with them. She's pretty much just here to accompany Kelsy, who has just split from her to get her hormones working, and for the food and drinks. Feeling uncomfortable with the sweaty, packed crowd, she made went to the deck for some fresh air. Pushing up the sleeves of her sweat shirt, revealing the little bit of a thick scar on her left wrist. "What I would give for a more normal life." She sighed to herself loudly than she intended, staring at the reminder of her near death experience. She downed her cup and gave a disgusted ew after drinking. She hated the taste of beer. She really did hate it, she just drinks it because it makes her feel a bit elated. She stayed there hoping to just let the drink get into her head as she put her headphones back on and listened to music more her type.

Lizzy Toriano
~~~~~~~~~~~

Lizzy had hung up and Kristine was looking at her like she was crazy.Lizzy admits her laugh can be a little weird when she laughs over a long period of time.Lizzy had in her mind that "She probably won't get it.Im just weird."Lizzy eventually stopped laughing so she could reply to Kristines question.Lizzy really wanted to say "A little?He is not going to be here for another hour."Lizzy kinda had a feeling that Kristine would have thought she was crazy.Actually she probably already did,So she just responded the best she could at the moment.Lizzy knew her brother loved her but she couldn't stand to be in a steamy car,so she just decided to maybe catch and Uber or something of that nature."Yup,six minutes so maybe I should call us another ride."
~~~~~~~~~~

Lizzy noticed that the card the stranger was in was now gone."What a relief"Lizzy said to herself as she looked at Kristine who had obviously noticed aswell.Lizzy felt a little concerned about Kristine who did the same rotation with her hand."This is getting really weird."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back