Lir_the_witch

Lir the Forest Prince
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey everyone, so I have jumped into the fandom hell which is teen wolf (well, jumping back in)

anyway this would be i play your crush you play mine

I have two characters I can play as
both whould have male love interests
BUT I CAN EASILY DO A F/F OR A M/F FOR YOU IF YOU WANTED
MY TWO BOYS (i PLAY fLYNN THE MOST, HEADS UP)
NAME:Flynn West-brook

SPECIES:Werewolf

PERSONALITY: Flynn is a sarcastic bastard, professional when the scenario call for it, He is, deep down just as caring and loving as stiles when it comes to close loved ones( to an extent the loves ones of his loved ones, includes pack members)

Appearance: (when I finish drawing his stupid face) He has fluffy brown hair that goes to just below his shoulder blades, he keeps in back in a low ponytail just not caring anymore about how long it gets. his skin is a light tan, indicating he gets outside but is more willing to stay inside then anything else. Flynn has silvery blue eyes and he is about 4'11" in height. He also has pixie like ears (his ears are pointed a bit)

CRUSH: Derek Hale

RELATIONSHIP WITH CRUSH: Derek and Flynn start off really stand offish towards each other, Derek not to happy about another werewolf but slowly gets around to at least tolerating him, but slowly, little by little a crush forms.

LIKES:pumpkin pie, fall time, winter time, large sweaters, heavy metal, screamo

DISLIKES:hard candies, horror movies, the colour red (ironic, cuz blood) and pineapple (it eats you back)

FEARS:No one really needs him in their life and that everyone is just pretending because he is a werewolf

WEAKNESSES: he has particularly sensitive sides, he has a hard time trusting people (nor sure why, just how it is) insecure about his sexuality, Human emotions are hard for him to understand at times (like it just won't click with him till it gets explained to him/ speaks before he thinks)

EXTRAS:

~He plays the guitar

~he practices yoga

~has crescent moon tattoos on his shoulders (like the front part)

~used to take dance as a kid and young teen

~he enjoys biting and clawing during sexy times (kinky motherfucker)

~he moved back to Beacon hills after his cousin (stiles) had it slip Scott was a werewolf, and that shit was crazy and maybe he could like, help. So Flynn moved back and is staying with his cousin and uncle till he finds a good place to live and a full time job somewhere

~if you are okay with it (it's an optional thing) he used to have an Abusive boyfriend and left him before coming to Beacon hills.

NAME:Able Darkwood

SPECIES:werewolf

PERSONALITY:Able is a very bubbly and sweet guy, almost always smiling and happy. He is a cuddly and kind guy, happy to hug and cuddle anyone who asks.

APPEARANCE: Able is a thin male, skin a medium tan and smooth, he is also 6'5" with soft fluffy brown hair and green eyes with the best smile you could ever ask for. his ears are pointed, like pixie ears as well.

CRUSH:Scott Mccall

RELATIONSHIP WITH CRUSH: Scott mainly ever saw Able as that really happy guy at school, who tries to make people smile even when they are most down in the dumps, but recently he has been seeing him more as a potential crush then anything else.

LIKES:bubble gum, Reading, cuddles, late night walks, the fresh air of any season, fresh baked goodies, lazy Sundays

DISLIKES:cupcakes, fighting, being called a giant, being told he should play basketball, people seeing old pictures of him when he had braces and glasses

FEARS:Being alone for long periods of time, the dark

WEAKNESSES: his sisters he will do anything for them, losing the ones he has gained a close bond to, his feet are extra sensitive, not very flexible (could easily brake his back)

EXTRAS:
~his sisters used to use him like a baby doll when he was a baby
~he has four older sister
~nerd when he was younger
~he was bitten as a young teen, this is how he is a werewolf
~his nickname (from his sisters) is Baby doll for the fact of when he was a baby doll to them
~easily gets flustered with lovey dovey stuff
~he is a top in the bedroom, thats all I'm saying on that one

Users who are viewing this thread