• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Teen Titans Of Tomorrow [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Karcen Karcen

It's not a human database at all. He's a living Motherbox.

The fact that the Motherbox has a database with anything Darksied related means Trigon is a part of that, and also means even if he can not see who she is, the fact that she's a demon is the only thing he'd see at all seeming as "Trigon's spawn" would make him go, "Probably a reason Raven is here, and if she's here and approves, then all I can do is mix an insult in that would tell the intended target I know something"

He's technically unaware of exactly who she is, all he knows is she's most likely some form of demon. he stopped looking when he realized this as he trusts Raven enough that he'd rather not know everything, and, since he doesn't know everything he assumed almost immediately that she would actually rather he insult her right back for saying they were pests, then he went a bit too far with this

Selee-01 Selee-01
Also, as to where we were, everyone is in the Ops room but Ryhs is outside, though he IS a Beast Boy clone, so Rhys could use animal like supersenses, meaning he can probably hear better than a human, still he'd need to be a bit closer than the lower section of the Tower's outsides

Karcen Karcen

It's not a human database at all. He's a living Motherbox.

The fact that the Motherbox has a database with anything Darksied related means Trigon is a part of that, and also means even if he can not see who she is, the fact that she's a demon is the only thing he'd see at all seeming as "Trigon's spawn" would make him go, "Probably a reason Raven is here, and if she's here and approves, then all I can do is mix an insult in that would tell the intended target I know something"

He's technically unaware of exactly who she is, all he knows is she's most likely some form of demon. he stopped looking when he realized this as he trusts Raven enough that he'd rather not know everything, and, since he doesn't know everything he assumed almost immediately that she would actually rather he insult her right back for saying they were pests, then he went a bit too far with this

Selee-01 Selee-01
Also, as to where we were, everyone is in the Ops room but Ryhs is outside, though he IS a Beast Boy clone, so Rhys could use animal like supersenses, meaning he can probably hear better than a human, still he'd need to be a bit closer than the lower section of the Tower's outsides
okay that makes sense ( mother boxes are something i know very little about)

Karcen Karcen
And yes I am aware he sounds like a massive dick with all the 'profiling people and background checking'. He's very antisocial. He's actually got quite a bit of social awkwardness and Aia is the only one he really likes being around atm. since he's basically a living computer with a massive database, and boom tube tech, he is going to have situations he's never been in before, and when those come up, his reactionary algorithms go, "Well this is new..." and he basically bases anything on any other thing he already knows...

Like any computer would do. he isn't human, so his mistakes are always due to not having enough information. but he looks and sounds human, and that leads to more mistakes. one of which is the fact that he assumed just because she threw him an insult, that she likes being insulted. The key factor here is he didn't have the information to tell him otherwise. What he based this one was previous experience such as:

Aia: Eats Meat
Aia: Likes meat

In this case, he went:

Vilere: Insulted
Vilere: likes insults

well aside from the second part he sounds smart for doing that

my confusion was from which database as motherboxes have all that extra info it makes sense i thought it was like jla database or something

Oh and Karcen Karcen Selee-01 Selee-01 Kiroshiven Kiroshiven Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Would you all rather not have a posting order or have one?

I have been in some RPs with different rules regarding them, and I usually have a "Post once for each" but I forgot to ask if you all were going to be opposed

i don't think a hard post order is needed but an understanding to not leave people behind

Alright well in that case If I am honest I think one post per cycle is a better way to handle this

that way no one has to wait and we can just post when there's time in our days, but it will be one per person, then repeat.

Sound good?

so holes in the walls, ivy on the floors... basically no windows without at the least a crack or hole here or there, one of the sides of the T is has actually fallen to the island below. Moss everywhere

Think 35-40 or so years with no maintenance

Well, it's your turn to post again Selee-01 Selee-01

Though I am sorry that no one actually noticed Rhys and I could possibly make a second post this round unless you want to have him come out of hiding of his own free will rather than be spotted.

Honestly, the people saying the name "Terra" should do one of two things:

1. He should have some sort of genetic memory of who she is triggered since BB is his original DNA

2. He should recognize the name/have seen/be in possession of a picture of Terra and have asked BB who she was and know her from the stories of her

3. BOTH

Oh, and is it Tera or Terra? people seem to type it differently from time to time

Last edited:
alright, well I have posted now.

Sorry to see you go Selee-01 Selee-01

Things should go faster from here on out. I will post on a more regular basis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back