• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Technicolor Spazztic seeking play!

Roleplay Skittle

Eternally Awkward
Hello! I go by the name Fwa! I have been RPing for around 15 years give or take and I am over the age of 18.. and I have no idea how to start a post for looking for partners. xD

So.... I am new to these boards, signed up a while back and forgot I signed up and... well here I am again! I've played on forums before but I am not really sure how to proceed on these boards, plus I think trying to join a group might be a little overwhelming for me at the moment so here I am!

So to explain myself and what I am doing here (I'll try to keep it concise, which totally isn't my forte) I am looking for descriptive players willing to mold a story. That isn't to say that I want to think everything out beforehand. I guess the easiest way to explain the type of play is to say that together we prepare the clay and work it into something as we go along. I really hate the idea of planning out the whole play beforehand because then it's like you have to be mindful of the lines and always be directing the play in a certain direction, I like the complexity of getting past the obstacles that the characters might have going in that direction (in example but not limited to: a duo that dislike each other at first but eventually grow to like each other). To me it's more fun not to decide the destination beforehand. Yeah, I think that's what I am trying to say! lol so if you are like-minded and would rather get a rough idea of story and then just dive in then... hey. How's it goin'?

That said, I am completely not opposed to specific ideas, however, I have a long list of characters and I don't want to make a new one specifically for a story so I most likely would just use one of the ones I have that sounds like it would fit the idea. However, on the off chance that I don't have something that would match, I'd probably make one as long as the inspiration was there.

Onward and upward! I suppose the next most important thing is to announce my likes/dislikes etc...

Love it

Modern fantasy, modern realistic, futuristic, medieval fantasy, Victorian fantasy, comedy, action, romance, suspense, horror, mystery, video games, anime, pirates, freeform, TBL, descriptiveness

Not opposed to it

Violence, dice

Hate It

Speed sim, outpost, pure smut, one liners, flat liners, crossplay, extreme fetishes, celebrity

If it's not here, it probably means I just forgot about it. This list is one that I took from one of my character websites and were general guidelines for RP on AOL, where I originally RPed. I'm sure they require some tweaking but now that this is out of the way...

I am here looking for RP, but the platform on which I RP is not limited to forums. I am willing to RP in E-mails, messengers, or any other form you might prefer within reason.

I have character files and I am in the process of building up a new website because all the ones I have had previously are dead. I thought it would be a bit tacky to just slap a link up here and hope for the best though so here's hoping this will suffice.

Oh, and please keep in mind that I am only Human and everything here is subject to change!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back