Teatime Chats

The applications will stay open until February 24th. I don't think we'll have to extend the deadline again.

still waiting on words for the dance instructor. 

Seriously m8 I wnat to acceptable by all of us here. 

told yea three times now to talk to me >.>

still waiting on words for the dance instructor. 

Seriously m8 I wnat to acceptable by all of us here. 

told yea three times now to talk to me >.>

I betcha he's just waiting to discuss it with Wiznibs, they're both GM's, after all. They need to both agree and discuss whether things need to be changed, he can't just decide for both of them on his own, it wouldn't be fair. Just give it a while. After all my time rp'ing with them, they might have taken awhile, but they never leave things unanswered, don't worry.

Last edited by a moderator:
I betcha he's just waiting to discuss it with Wiznibs, they're both GM's, after all. They need to both agree and discuss whether things need to be changed, he can't just decide for both of them on his own, it wouldn't be fair. Just give it a while. After all my time rp'ing with them, they might have taken awhile, but they never leave things unanswered, don't worry.

now now don't assume I've been waiting a few days there m8, I've played with pretzel before man, sometimes I just gotta... nudge him a little :3 love nudges <3.

Also its been 2 weeks. 

gotta bust chops sometimes man. 

Plus were actively talking about that stuff regardless. 

RIP Ori doomed to never know- PM me and tell me what you did tho BAbe

Can only tell yea how the character will act and such through the stuff you'd see., nothing to big, but we can talk about it. 

You know, confidentiality agreements. 

now now don't assume I've been waiting a few days there m8, I've played with pretzel before man, sometimes I just gotta... nudge him a little :3 love nudges <3.

Also its been 2 weeks. 

gotta bust chops sometimes man. 

Plus were actively talking about that stuff regardless. 

Can only tell yea how the character will act and such through the stuff you'd see., nothing to big, but we can talk about it. 

You know, confidentiality agreements. 

RIP- yeah, in Proclamations they said they wouldn't be accepting charcters until the 24th, so that might be a factor to??

RIP- yeah, in Proclamations they said they wouldn't be accepting charcters until the 24th, so that might be a factor to??

Jeeze folks, it's a poke not me taking an axe to the guy. 

i see all proclamations ya'll do as well and all i ask is a little word or two, character is important to have right, hes got a place to fit. 

Don't wnat all this time to sit and rot only to figure out last minute I gotta do a whole thing over again because something is wrong, and since hes got a big role, things will be put back. 

This is why I'm  trying to poke the bear abait, ain't being a bloody bastard....

Bugger me, this is the only time I've done this since the date was pushed back.

i see all proclamations ya'll do as well and all i ask is a little word or two, character is important to have right, hes got a place to fit. 

Don't wnat all this time to sit and rot only to figure out last minute I gotta do a whole thing over again because something is wrong, and since hes got a big role, things will be put back. 

This is why I'm  trying to poke the bear abait, ain't being a bloody bastard....

You know I'm not trying to roast you doll, just making sure you were on the same page as everyone- I'd hate for you to feel ignored or something.

Maybe they're pretty busy- before they rebooted this, they were gone the entire Summer. I know it can be frustrating (we've all felt this in some situation in our lives), but think of it this way- when they reply, it'll be like opening up a surprise gift!

Mountain outa mole hill folks.

Whatever, I'm heading to bed. 

Ain't looking forward to waking up 5:40 in the winder, worst part of the day is the morning yea know. 

Mountain outa mole hill folks.

Whatever, I'm heading to bed. 

Ain't looking forward to waking up 5:40 in the winder, worst part of the day is the morning yea know. 

I know the feeling dude- I gotta wake up at 5:30 in the morning every day. Good luck with whatever you're doing tomorrow!

I know the feeling dude- I gotta wake up at 5:30 in the morning every day. Good luck with whatever you're doing tomorrow!

8 hours of placement, doing it for a college course for thursdays and fridays, gotta bus in so takes time to get there...

Fact is I do the work they assign me to quickly, just tedious work yea know? they call me the best co-op they've had, but i spend more time sitting around doing other class work for 8 hours then actual work...

Now i have to do 16 hours a week...

wunderbar. 

Axed right in the back!
Ultimate betrayal.

Nah I've been shitty about replies recently. Nothing for anyone here to worry their heads about but there's been quite a bit of turmoil on my end these past few weeks, but I've been doing me best not to let it affect the places where I can go to escape the nonsense of reality, like RP. xD
Well, for better or for worse things are settling, so I am quite confident that after this event should be back to speed. If anything I'll have much more free time than is good for me and what better way to spend it than writing.  :smile4:
But yeah, this RP is the brainchild of two very unlikely people-willing-to-work-together-if-only-for-a-common-goal-types, so more or less everything has to be discussed between us before a comfortable decision can be made. Given that we've both been busy with our own projects and live in different time zones it's not always easy to find time to do this. But worry not, we will get back to everyone well before their time!
The most work any one person will have to do before the RP is reading / writing the country lore. But I think that the only remaining countries will be worked on between multiple peoples, so nothing really painful in anyone's future. Just look forward to reading what everyone else has come up with. :smile2:

Axed right in the back!
Ultimate betrayal.

Nah I've been shitty about replies recently. Nothing for anyone here to worry their heads about but there's been quite a bit of turmoil on my end these past few weeks, but I've been doing me best not to let it affect the places where I can go to escape the nonsense of reality, like RP. xD
Well, for better or for worse things are settling, so I am quite confident that after this event should be back to speed. If anything I'll have much more free time than is good for me and what better way to spend it than writing.  :smile4:
But yeah, this RP is the brainchild of two very unlikely people-willing-to-work-together-if-only-for-a-common-goal-types, so more or less everything has to be discussed between us before a comfortable decision can be made. Given that we've both been busy with our own projects and live in different time zones it's not always easy to find time to do this. But worry not, we will get back to everyone well before their time!
The most work any one person will have to do before the RP is reading / writing the country lore. But I think that the only remaining countries will be worked on between multiple peoples, so nothing really painful in anyone's future. Just look forward to reading what everyone else has come up with. :smile2:

One question I've had since the very beginning (but never asked, as we didn't get past day two-) is about the smaller places of the rp. You guys gave overviews of the countries and places within that are important- but what about smaller places that weren't listed? If it's, say, one of our hometowns (like @Rapror Augustine's character), are we allowed to kinda create that, to an extent? Or will it all be by you and Wiznibs?

The end comes soon. 

The return of the old, away with the new. 

Like a roaring flood the errors shall come, sink or swim, it shall be done. 

But yea, the change is coming mon Amis. 

Brace yourselves! 

The end comes soon. 

The return of the old, away with the new. 

Like a roaring flood the errors shall come, sink or swim, it shall be done. 

But yea, the change is coming mon Amis. 

Brace yourselves! 

I honestly can't wait. This new system is rubbish.

I loved BBCode, and will always love it. But that's just me-

Seeing all the pretty HTML here makes me sad...

By the by, if your character has a great deal of it, say our resident !Not!Princess, yea should probably safeguard that somewhere, or cut off the code so it'll be easier to modify for yourself. 

Seeing all the pretty HTML here makes me sad...

By the by, if your character has a great deal of it, say our resident !Not!Princess, yea should probably safeguard that somewhere, or cut off the code so it'll be easier to modify for yourself. 

Luckily she had the BBC version of the profile, which should revert automatically once the software is changed.  :smile4:

Luckily she had the BBC version of the profile, which should revert automatically once the software is changed.  :smile4:

well damn, guess folks are way ahead of Ori, granted hes had his head in the history books for his exam, but yea. 

BBCode Naomi is somewhere out there. But she's changed a bit since then, lol.

Good luck on your exam, @Orikanyo! I'm on "spring" break right now, thankfully, but I have an exam right after I get back, soooo....

BBCode Naomi is somewhere out there. But she's changed a bit since then, lol.

Good luck on your exam, @Orikanyo! I'm on "spring" break right now, thankfully, but I have an exam right after I get back, soooo....

it's just philosophy in religion, college tests can be rather easy... and given it's more only formal class this term, i'm good. 

low stress. 

I would have to adapt the BBCode version of Eva too, since the CS has a few more things in there that weren't there last time.

On one hand I'm happy to go back to the old system, on the other, I had finally learned some stuff about HTML and changed a bunch of coding to that so that bums.

On a different site they use BBCodes, but you can also incorporate the whole div codes in there (In BBCode style, so [ ] instead of < > ) which gives for still a huge range of motion similar to html. Hope that'll be possible here too.

I'm just hoping to have a handy thing that tells us what's possible again. 

I mean, I can play around with the buttons here but I ain't no wizard. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back