Teatime Chats

Scratch that, CS is done, just need to find the voice actress and theme music back again.

it's gona take abit to get used to this.

Oh yeah, I gotta go update Naomi- time to brush up on BBCode. Also, not to be a bother, but is there any word on what characters might have been accepted?

I'm certain their still reeling from everything, I know some folks don't have control of tyheir hosted projects just yet. So it might be a few.

hmhm. Even some of the old BBCoded posts looked a little off. Sometimes a lot. The html ones were even worse obviously.

Oh yeah, I gotta go update Naomi- time to brush up on BBCode. Also, not to be a bother, but is there any word on what characters might have been accepted?
I am also dying to know if one (or both!) of my applications made the grade! It's after the due date so I'm assuming we'll at least get an inkling of it soon?

Alright guys, some good news, and some not so good news.
Not going to lie it's been...a struggle to adjust to the site update. We have been trying to keep on top of the HP news, but it's confusing as flip. We don't have permissions in our own RP (which is why I am writing this here instead of Proclamations, because we can no longer reply to it lol), but we are supposed to somehow struggle through to "stand the test of time?" If one of you understands this better, please explain. I want to be happy about the update like plenty of other people are, but for now I'm just exhausted thinking about all the work we have to do, and no permissions to do it!

That being said, we have reviewed applications and are happy to welcome newcomers Orikanyo Orikanyo for Dance Instructor Celso, Renn Skye Renn Skye for West Sea Councilman Brand Falx, and Aster Aster for Princess of Greedo Artemis Sinclair!
We're having a really hard time choosing between the applicants for Prince of Greedo, so sorry but please excuse a little delay on that part! If you are no longer interested in joining the RP, just give us a heads up to that as well.
If you made a character who wasn't accepted, feel free to repurpose them as a non-royal as you see fit. Otherwise, thanks for all the lovely applications, we really did enjoy reading through them!

If you've been accepted and have the ability to do so, please move your CS to the 'Guestrooms' Forum so that others can see, and we can begin to think about filling in the rest of the lore / relationships through OOC plotting, if nothing else. As of now we're looking into alternatives for hosting the RP so that we don't have to wait around for seemingly arbitrary blessings or Xenforo2, but for now, we're going to be doing our best to push ahead with what we have.

Alright guys, some good news, and some not so good news.
Not going to lie it's been...a struggle to adjust to the site update. We have been trying to keep on top of the HP news, but it's confusing as flip. We don't have permissions in our own RP (which is why I am writing this here instead of Proclamations, because we can no longer reply to it lol), but we are supposed to somehow struggle through to "stand the test of time?" If one of you understands this better, please explain. I want to be happy about the update like plenty of other people are, but for now I'm just exhausted thinking about all the work we have to do, and no permissions to do it!

That being said, we have reviewed applications and are happy to welcome newcomers Orikanyo Orikanyo for Dance Instructor Celso, Renn Skye Renn Skye for West Sea Councilman Brand Falx, and Aster Aster for Princess of Greedo Artemis Sinclair!
We're having a really hard time choosing between the applicants for Prince of Greedo, so sorry but please excuse a little delay on that part! If you are no longer interested in joining the RP, just give us a heads up to that as well.
If you made a character who wasn't accepted, feel free to repurpose them as a non-royal as you see fit. Otherwise, thanks for all the lovely applications, we really did enjoy reading through them!

If you've been accepted and have the ability to do so, please move your CS to the 'Guestrooms' Forum so that others can see, and we can begin to think about filling in the rest of the lore / relationships through OOC plotting, if nothing else. As of now we're looking into alternatives for hosting the RP so that we don't have to wait around for seemingly arbitrary blessings or Xenforo2, but for now, we're going to be doing our best to push ahead with what we have.
*tearful gasp*

I'd like to thank the academy, my family, all my adoring fans and all the people who thought I couldn't do it.

Which is nobody because I'm that AWESOME AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Ehm...

that said, thanks alot! Should I post that character sheet or will you do the honors?

Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart hey are we still gonna continue discussions in our pm or what cause I'm not sure what but I should probobly send you a clearer version my CS edits since it was kind of.. obliterated when the site changed

*tearful gasp*

I'd like to thank the academy, my family, all my adoring fans and all the people who thought I couldn't do it.

Which is nobody because I'm that AWESOME AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Ehm...

that said, thanks alot! Should I post that character sheet or will you do the honors?

If you can, post it yourself. Otherwise you might not be able to edit it anymore. I'm not sure if the permissions in the Guest Forum got messed with in the update though.

Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart hey are we still gonna continue discussions in our pm or what cause I'm not sure what but I should probobly send you a clearer version my CS edits since it was kind of.. obliterated when the site changed

Yeah, we've been preoccupied with the updates and everything but we'll get back to you and Patty later today. Re-send it if you'd like since everything has been tossed high into the sky,

I had a funny feeling HP's would break when we moved back to Xenforo, but I hope we can figure out a way to work around them. Another RP I'm in had the nice idea of having a discord chat for OOC things with lore collected there and such, but kept IC here on RPN.

I had a funny feeling HP's would break when we moved back to Xenforo, but I hope we can figure out a way to work around them. Another RP I'm in had the nice idea of having a discord chat for OOC things with lore collected there and such, but kept IC here on RPN.
thats.. a pretty good idea, different little tab things for each thread area, block posting for anybody but gms, yea, that works well.

If you can, post it yourself. Otherwise you might not be able to edit it anymore. I'm not sure if the permissions in the Guest Forum got messed with in the update though.

Yeah, we've been preoccupied with the updates and everything but we'll get back to you and Patty later today. Re-send it if you'd like since everything has been tossed high into the sky,
not pretty, but i got it down.

That being said, we have reviewed applications and are happy to welcome newcomers Orikanyo Orikanyo for Dance Instructor Celso, Renn Skye Renn Skye for West Sea Councilman Brand Falx, and Aster Aster for Princess of Greedo Artemis Sinclair!​

!!! I'm so excited! I'll have Brand up and posted as soon as I can fight through making a pretty CS (or I'll give up and just post it plain if the coding kicks my ass)~~ <3

The downside is having to keep track of 2 sites then for 1 RP (actually 3, since the Holy Guidebook is on tumblr)

I'm just...it really feels as if the mods have thrown all the HPs into the gladiator's pit and told us to fight to the death but if we want to have weapons we'd better survive long enough until they decide to throw some down.
...Or some other clever metaphor. I really hope they give us something more concrete in the days to come. :c
I know the site is in hell rn so I'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt but also lol the RPs are all in limbo until they do..............

I'm just...it really feels as if the mods have thrown all the HPs into the gladiator's pit and told us to fight to the death but if we want to have weapons we'd better survive long enough until they decide to throw some down.
...Or some other clever metaphor. I really hope they give us something more concrete in the days to come. :c
I know the site is in hell rn so I'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt but also lol the RPs are all in limbo until they do..............
I know a lot of people (myself included) were hoping to start new HP's after the update and now we're just kind of confused and in a mess.

I know a lot of people (myself included) were hoping to start new HP's after the update and now we're just kind of confused and in a mess.
Ugh, yeah. I was looking forward to using that to organize something I've wanted to play with for a while adn I'm very bummed that I can't.

yea... they kinda shat the bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back