• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tear in the Multiverses: The New Timeline

(OOC: Pardon the wait! Here comes my post.)

Though it didn't exactly fit any images Luigi had imagined, it definitely matched them in terms of intimidation. After all, a ten foot dark-colored bestial monster isn't the picture of "fluffy friendly guy".

At that moment, Luigi somewhat regretted not taking the time to try to get a Boomerang Flower, despite not knowing how to get back to the hotel. Or even carrying a power-up on him in the first place. While he can still attempt to stomp on the monster's head, the claws look like something he didn't want to be the receiving end of an attack of with the monster using such. Same with the fangs.

Still, the monster cannot be left to rampage. Luigi swallowed nervously and squatted to give himself for height for jumping. But he stood straight back up at the sight of a familiar and welcoming face, yet he didn't expect to see here, when a certain Italian in red attacked it with his hammer.
"Mario?"

GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind YarnDrawcia YarnDrawcia
The first thing that meets the monster is the mind control of the XCOM commander. The monster is seemingly unaffected by the control. He is still able to attack and move.

The hammer attack from Mario seemed to cause this monster to lose it's balance because of it's skinny legs. But he regains his balance and his feet touching the ground causes a crack to go towards Gear.

Speaking of him, the orbs that goes towards him hits him in the middle of his body. He seemed to take damage from the orb and stumbled back a little.

He attacks by stepping forward, leaning his body towards the ground and slashing at the group once with his left arm.

Parso

He turned so I can't stab his back. I will have to directly go for his arm and then finish him. I slash directly at his arm so that I don't get chopped up.

rinlenheadersmall_by_necessity4fun-daoat3a.png
To make sure they were going the right way, Len had taken his cellphone out of his pocket and turned on the GPS. He was almost sure Manhattan was left, so it could only mean the Queens were back this way... But that 'almost' was a bother. He couldn't afford to be wrong, for multiple reasons.
Taking his head out of the screen for a moment, he realized that night was now upon them. Which, was rather problematic when you ran on solar-powered batteries, with the only other option being a USB plug... Argh! This is why the twins had a curfew in the first place! Amidst his worries, the boy pulled his right arm to him and read the information in the panel out loud:

"Uhh, I have two hours and forty minutes left... What about you?"

Rin was surprised by the question and, after staring at her brother for a second, followed suit checking her own display: "Fifteen minutes...", her voice trailed off and there was a tiny pause before the phrase was completed, "...Less."

"What?!", Len stopped in his tracks, a look of disbelief on his face, "That's because you jump around too much!"
The sister stopped too, clearly confused, "Hey, hey, HEY! Why are you suddenly yelling at me?! There's nothing wrong with being happy!" "Yes, there is, when you're running on your battery... Like you've been doing for the last few hours! Really, why must you be so reckless all the time??"

"Hah?! RECKLESS?!", ohhhh boy, now she was angry, "Why must you be so shy then?! It's the very same thing!" "No, it's not! Don't try and change the subject here." "What IS the stupid subject anyway? I have no idea what you're on about! Or why!" The boy raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms, "This is about battery conservation, obviously..." "...Obvious to who, banana hair? You're not making any fucking sense!!!" "Rin, language!"

The girl huffed in anger and had been about to retort when a set of footsteps rang through the block, causing the two to cease what they were doing. In the middle of their bickering, the twins hadn't noticed just how empty the place was, it seems the inhabitants from these parts had already evacuated... Both turned around to see who was approaching, relief washing over Len's face upon seeing the Adviser join their little 'side-mission'. Since the two had already stopped previously, the boy decided to let the 'newcomer' catch up, before they all started moving again.

Surprised and overjoyed about the man coming after them, Rin started hopping and waving in excitement:

"Hey! Nice policeman, we're here!!", as if, despite the streets being desert, he could somehow miss the yellow pair in the scenery. As expected, this behavior warranted an annoyed glance from her twin. But the girl either did not see it or decided to ignore him completely.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

((I'm so sorry for the incredibly big delay!! But I not only was extremely busy, I got sick too on top of everything else I already had to take care of... It was terrible >~<
Hope you people don't mind me keeping track of the time IC, I'd guess it's about 6:30 PM now...))

Last edited:
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

(It's alright. I know how it feels to be in that kind of situation. It's good to have you back on track, my friend.)

"The Adviser"
150ecge676gd9g087576-jpg.332994

And so he has reached the twins. Quite the fast walkers they are. Despite the situation somewhere, he kept a promise to himself. "Where are you two going?" He asked them with a slightly heavy tone in his voice. "It's dangerous out here to be all by yourselves." He told the two like a strict parent. Giving deep sigh and a slight adjustment to his cap, he walked closer to the twins with haste. Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

Gear
Dodge chance: One is a dodge, 2 through 10 is a hit, 1st die
Argh. That crack could be bad.
I walk off to one side, hurling orbs of gravity at the beast. It's going down-if I can find a way. But first, I'll keep blasting him-alright, that's 3 orbs.
I pull my Redcliff battle hammer out, and twirl it for a bit before marching to the beast. Time to show it the might of a Robloxian Heavy-class commando.
Apoc
Dodge chance: 1 through 7 is a dodge cuz stealth, 8-10 hits and apoc's dodge goes down to 1-5, 2nd die
Hah. It's going for a slash. No problem-I've fought worse. I fire at the beast, before dashing off to a nearby boulder.
Once I reach the boulder, I observe the beast. How does it fight? Weak points?
Anyways, that beast seems to fight like a giant zombie-or it has tricks up it's sleeve. Let's see...
M. Gear
Dodge chance: 1-3 is a dodge, 4-10 is a hit, 3rd die
"Ah! Well, this is a surprise-it's spotted us!"
I quickly order my drone to swap to combat mode, and send it to circle the beast, firing it's laser cannon.
When this is over, I should pay that crystal a visit... who knows what wonders it will do for science? It could be a breakthrough in that glass hologram I've been working on.
The XCOM Commander
"Firestorm is incoming!"
I make a sudden appearance, riding in on the robot tank.
I jump off, and start firing my laser rifle. The tank drives off, firing laser shots at the beast as it retreats.
Then XCOM soldiers start running in, firing their weapons. Snipers and Psionics stood back, while riflemen and medics dashed in, found cover, and started firing.

Parso
The zombie growls. Hit.
The generator fails. The zombies are desperate-you can see pretty much every AA gun firing at Blade.
Blade's fast, but he can't take much more AA fire. The zombie you slashed swings his chainsaw at you.

Len solely watched silently as the man approached. He had expected to be reprimanded for their decision to stray from the group in some way, but the Adviser's tone and concerns weren't exactly what he had envisioned. Dangerous to be by themselves? After going in the opposite direction of whatever was going on? The boy brought his hand to his chin in thought... But surprisingly he couldn't really wrap his head around why this situation might be dangerous, or how dangerous. The only issue he could see was feasible running out of power. Was it dangerous to everyone or just to the two of them? And was it as dangerous to the pair as it was to actual people? There was literally no one else around here, so that was rather...odd... The air can't be harmful, can it?

Meanwhile, Rin had finally stopped waving cheerfully once the policeman had caught up with them. Upon his question, the girl had promptly replied:

"We're going to check on master!", as if everyone could understand what that was about without any context.
The brother facepalmed. That was a helpful as giving someone direction by saying 'there' and not pointing to the place you're talking about. Thanks to his sibling, he now had a lot to explain:

"It's the person we live with. They don't watch television and are working in some kind of project. There's the possibility they're not even aware something out of the ordinary IS happening right now. Thinking about it, they're just as bad as Rin in that prospect..." "Hey!", the other protested but was only met with a glance that seemed to ask, 'Am I lying, though?', as the boy continued:

"Since we're going anyway, maybe we could evacuate anyone that got left behind. It is indeed deep in the Queens, but, you never know. It's not wise to take chances when the outcome could be potentially disastrous..."

At the end of that phrase, Rin was met with another glance, to which she mumbled "Argh, bossy and boring Len seems to be here to stay..." under her breath in response. Her twin rolled his eyes in contempt, however, knew not to start a fight while the countdown of their batteries loomed over them.
They could settle this once they had retrieved the charging cables from home and were properly hooked to a socket or some electronic device. Then his sister could protest to her heart's content and he would gladly listen.

((Thanks man, I'm glad to be back >w< Oh, how much I missed writing!))

Mario turned around at a familiar voice, and saw a rather startled flash of green. Could that be? After all this time, all this searching, they've finally reunited? "Luigi! It's-a you!"

Mario frowned, "forse più tardi, this is not the time! Luigi, do you have a hammer?"

(If you don't want to join the combat event, you can use this thread for story writing or development.)
????

The monster ends up hitting Gear and M. Gear. They were slow anyways so they were easy targets to get.

The monster then notices Gear's sword. He tries to swipe it out of his hand by throwing a fast swipe onto his sword. The orbs hit it badly though as it staggers back a considerable amount from the impact.

The drone makes a burn scar across the shoulders of the big monster. This causes his attacks to become slower. He dives straight for the drone to try to blow it up or damage the rotors so that it can't fly.

The bullets that Apoc fired into the beast seemed to just bounce off with minimal impact. It looks like the beast takes minimal damage from bullets. The beast slices through the boulder cutting it in half and picks up one part. It looks like it's about to throw it towards something.

The laser tank and the XCOM Commander are able to damage the beast as it slows down from the impact of the lasers. The beast the sends two cracks directly towards the tank and the commander.

The monster throws the rock towards the Mario Brothers wanting them to react.

GearBlade654 GearBlade654 YarnDrawcia YarnDrawcia Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Parso, the Golden General

It's attacking me. This could be bad but I have a plan. I jump off the AA turret and shoot a stunning bolt of electricity from my katana. The bolt travels and hits the zombie. When I go up the turret and throw his body off it, trying to break the golden body of the highest ranking zombie.

Last edited:
Gear
ARMOR: 90/100
HP: 100/100
Hah. A mere swipe? Not enough for a Redcliff Champion. I let the hammer fly. Shame.
Well, that hammer is not my only close combat option. My right hand vanishes through a portal I summoned on the ground, before a portal in the skies brings down a hail of stars on the beast.
Apoc
Oh my. A being of brute force. But I can outwit it. Easily.
But wits are nothing if I can't take it down. Let's try my fire axe. Dashing between cover to cover, I prepare for a swift slash with my axe.
M.Gear
HP: 80/100
Gah! A direct hit! I shall not let this stand!
The drone, losing one of it's anti grav drives, spinning in the air momentarily before crashing into the ground.
But this foolish beast will learn I have more than just that up my sleeve. I pull out my lighthing shotgun, and fire it at the beast before dashing behind cover. There, I pull out the Soul Wrench (basically M. Gear's somewhat magical but mostly lucky wrench) and begin creating a robotic knight. If I am noticed...
No. Best not think about it.
The Commander
Dodge roll 1-5 dodge, 6-10 hit, 4th die
Well. A crack in the ground. Hmm. I estimate this beast has the strength of 20 Mutons or more. But that's not a problem-the tank's on the run and my Flying Suit prevents me from falling to my doom.
"All XCOM personnel, it doesn't look like the beast has spotted you yet. Go find someplace to hide-and start firing again when I order you to."
As the soldiers all disperse, I pull out my Psi Amp. All of a sudden, fake illusions of me start charging the beast while I start firing my laser rifle.

Parso
OK, that did it. The zombie tumbles out of his seat. Blade has taken a lot of wounds, and that is evident as he takes cover behind the final generator.
You're going to have to take it out yourself. The AA gun should work at either blowing the generator up or blowing zombies up.

(and i make my entrance)
ellie ran towards the very loud battle in hopes that she could help. when she arrives she sees a wide assortment of characters fighting a ???. from her rooftop perspective she decides to help and with some concentration, fires of an orb of snarling purple energy and sporadically fluctuating volume at the beast. if it were to to hit it would be damaged by rapid and unpredictable though weak decomposition.

Last edited:
Mario had turned away from the beast for the briefest moment. And during that moment, a sinister-purple orb emerged from a rooftop, aimed relatively accurately at the beast.

Turning away from the beast, Mario looked to the rooftops for the mystery attacker.
nimona nimona

ellie looked at the strange red clothed man and waved. she'd seen much weirder at her makers school.

Teai

It felt like years, centuries since he had crash landed on this planet. In reality, only three days ago had his failed space machine crashed on here. He had taken some emergency supplies, luckily. Meals, a sleeping bag, a tent, and other necessities. Teai had lived like a nomad for the past couple of days. He kept moving his little camp, from place to place.

He'd spectate how these creatures- they were called humans, but Teai couldn't pronounce that- lived and operated. In fact, he could see some right now. A couple figures fighting. There was one with a red cap, and red clothing. And some monsters of some sort. There was another with a green cap, and green clothing. And a couple more, too. They were locked in some sort of combat. Teai looked on them from above. Maybe he'd join in, talk to them. He had become bored of just doing nothing.

Len solely watched silently as the man approached. He had expected to be reprimanded for their decision to stray from the group in some way, but the Adviser's tone and concerns weren't exactly what he had envisioned. Dangerous to be by themselves? After going in the opposite direction of whatever was going on? The boy brought his hand to his chin in thought... But surprisingly he couldn't really wrap his head around why this situation might be dangerous, or how dangerous. The only issue he could see was feasible running out of power. Was it dangerous to everyone or just to the two of them? And was it as dangerous to the pair as it was to actual people? There was literally no one else around here, so that was rather...odd... The air can't be harmful, can it?

Meanwhile, Rin had finally stopped waving cheerfully once the policeman had caught up with them. Upon his question, the girl had promptly replied:

"We're going to check on master!", as if everyone could understand what that was about without any context.
The brother facepalmed. That was a helpful as giving someone direction by saying 'there' and not pointing to the place you're talking about. Thanks to his sibling, he now had a lot to explain:

"It's the person we live with. They don't watch television and are working in some kind of project. There's the possibility they're not even aware something out of the ordinary IS happening right now. Thinking about it, they're just as bad as Rin in that prospect..." "Hey!", the other protested but was only met with a glance that seemed to ask, 'Am I lying, though?', as the boy continued:

"Since we're going anyway, maybe we could evacuate anyone that got left behind. It is indeed deep in the Queens, but, you never know. It's not wise to take chances when the outcome could be potentially disastrous..."

At the end of that phrase, Rin was met with another glance, to which she mumbled "Argh, bossy and boring Len seems to be here to stay..." under her breath in response. Her twin rolled his eyes in contempt, however, knew not to start a fight while the countdown of their batteries loomed over them.
They could settle this once they had retrieved the charging cables from home and were properly hooked to a socket or some electronic device. Then his sister could protest to her heart's content and he would gladly listen.

((Thanks man, I'm glad to be back >w< Oh, how much I missed writing!))
"The Adviser"
150ecge676gd9g087576-jpg.332994

Staring down to the twins. He can't help but sigh coldly. Who is this master they speak of? Why are they not watching these two. Pretty sure they have atleast a small concern for them. These two have the most unnatural lifestyle he has seen. He didn't bother to say anything at the moment.

Teai
From his camp above, Teai decided he was ready for action. He slipped his wrench back into the tent, and he snatched the gun. It was rusty, but he had just given it a fix-up in case of an event like this. Teai took a test shot, aiming at his sleeping bag. To his relief, it worked, the laser blast creating a minuscule hole in the sleeping bag. Smoke rose from the bag's little wound.

This was one of the original laser guns from Massa. His father had passed it down through the generations. Though very old, it was, one could say, a family artifact. Teai ran down, gun in hand, into the action. He took a couple shots at one of the monster he saw. Teai hoped that it had helped the other figures. Now closer, he could see the others' physical appearances. They were a diverse crowd. The monster hooked his attention, and Teai focused on it again.

HP: 100/100
The Golden General The Golden General

Last edited:
DaGamingDolphin

Random Game Generator: Spawning..

Oh, I love this game! You get to see millions of places by pulling a lever!

I'd pull it, then the room would flash blue.

Finding game:

Game chosen:

Loading:

Spawning DaGami-

ERROR!

I hear an alarm, teleporting to this new world.

I sigh, ''This isn't ROBLOX...Is it.....''

I'd facepalm, I thought they fixed this bug! IT'S SO BLOODY ANNOYING!

I look around, examining my surroundings..

Where was I?

John stepped out of the General's home, fully equipped with his gear. His previous outfit had been discarded in favor of a set of desert combat fatigues, numerous pouches, and combat webbing. His handgun was hung at his side, now fitted with its scope, and an automatic rifle hung from a strap around his neck. On his back a shotgun rested in a scabbard, and his chest was covered in a dizzying array of grenades, magazines, and emergency medical supplies. D-Dog was no less magnificent, now sporting a solid black sneaking suit with with a combat knife attached to his shoulder. John surveyed the area, noticing that everyone was gone except for Pequod, who was confusedly looking at him from the helicopter. Pequod wordlessly points off towards the sound of fighting and screams, and John started sprinting that way.

The Golden General The Golden General GearBlade654 GearBlade654 YarnDrawcia YarnDrawcia
After several minutes of sprinting, John finally reached the fight, ignoring a small police cordon and crowds of confused reporters. He quickly surveyed the situation, before pointing to DD and ordering him to get to cover. John jogged over to a piece of rubble and ducked down, preparing his automatic rifle.

TheGhostlyPirate TheGhostlyPirate
You can hear a voice in your head when you finally spawn in the game. It sounded feminine and robotic.
"Welcome to one of the many universes in this world. This is not a bug. This is the main appeal in this game. There are many universes. The one everyone is in right now is Earth, but with fictional characters."
A portal appears right in front of you, do you take it or not? You may not get out if you take it...

DailyRoLord DailyRoLord GearBlade654 GearBlade654 YarnDrawcia YarnDrawcia Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind nimona nimona Hazeron Hazeron

MONSTER HEALTH: 755/1000
(I do not expect you to copy the names I give your attacks or weapons.)
Portal Starstorm (Gear) -40 HP
Lightning Shotgun (M. Gear) -25 HP
False Laser Rifle Barrage (XCOM) -30 HP
Energy Blast (Ellie) -15 HP
Laser Gun (Teai) -25 HP

The monster is first hit by the Starstorm coming out of the portal, sending it up in the air a little and damaging it significantly. Then it is hit by many laser and energy weapons. The monster staggers back a little. It slashes in a nearby building, trying to bring a chunk of it towards the XCOM team.

The Golden General

That did it. Now I have control of the AA turret. I use it to blow up the other turrets so that Blade can finish off the generators without him be fired on. I first target the nearby turret to my left and fire at it to blow it up.

ellie looks at the beast and decides that it ain't going down soon and goes for the big guns. she creates a shadowy ribbon and it snakes around one of the beasts legs, then she prepares in her other hand a ball of light and throws it at the beast. if it hits pale glowing wisps will circle the beasts head. the wisps will resemble it's evil acts and after a few rotations the wisps will slam into the beasts head with a pained wail.

Teai
He fired a couple more shots. Teai's intent was to help the others, and see if he could obtain some sort of shelter with them. That's all he wanted, really. Teai ran around the monster, firing lasers.

HP: 75/100

R. Gear
90 ARMOR
100 HP
Hmph. It seems Victor has garnered some attention to himself. I'd best do something before he gets hit, he isn't exactly the most durable of us all.
I quickly levitate the rubble in a gravitational warp, redirecting towards me. Stopping it directly will probably knock me out, and I cannot allow that.
BOOM. The rubble strikes me instead of the Commander.
80 ARMOR
100 HP
Time to retaliate. I strike the ground, calling down a meteor on the beast.
Apoc
100 HP
The best still hasn't spotted me yet, here I go.
Dashing in, I calmly fire at the beast with my sniper rifle at what seems to be a weak point.
I have faith in my survey. That has to be a weak point, right on the hand.
M. Gear
80 HP
WHIRRRRR.
The knight abruptly stands up, sword and shield ready. The construct marches toward the beast,sword ready.
In the meanwhile, I need that drone repaired. Firing my thunder shotgun in the beast's face again, I dash off to grab my drone and get out.
(Permission for an exploration-themed event? Basically an old school dungeon, but instead of monsters it's puzzles and riddles.)
The Commander
Ah! That rubble's going to-
The rubble. It's changed course.
On R. Gear. I wince as I see the dust rise. Why does he keep doing this? He can't fight if he goes down taking too many hits. I appreciate the block, but he's not invincible.
The illusions disappear. Time for a little support.
I dash behind some rubble, and aim my Psi Amp at a nearby ally, boosting their combat power by psionically boosting their morale and physically increasing their power.

Parso
You hear surprised and angry growling. The turrets turn towards you, but the first few shots don't even come close because zombies are usually stupid. This bunch was no exception.
Blade shoots you a thumbs up and starts shooting the generator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back