• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tear in the Multiverses: The New Timeline

DaGamingDolphin

W- What was that? A portal? Earth? I've heard that before somewhere..

Suddenly, my intuition takes over, and I hop right in the portal with a run and jump.

Mean wile on the outer rim of the sol system...

nothing. just a blank expanse as Pluto come into vie-HOLY CRAP THAT'S A BIG SHIP.
A large 19km triangular ship pierces the black void as it drifts forwards before coming to a halt.
Inside the command bridge, nicely dressed officers run around as the confirm and double check scans and readings.
"Admiral Firmus piett sir, readings indicated that we jumped... universes? either way, we diverged off crack by hyper parsecs. enough so that our maps are useless here."
Piett: "This is no good. send word to the droid bay to launch out the probe droids and scan the current system. then proceed to notify the commander of what has happened in person."
"Sir? are you sure that is wise? we could just send a mouse droid to deliver the message."
Piett: "That was a direct command officer. I hope this isn't insubordination that I'm getting from you."

the officers face turns white at the idea of going to the commander with bad news. but has been directly ordered to do so.
"No Admiral Firmus Piett. I'll deliver the message as directed."
the officer walks off as if he was facing death itself.

Last edited:
~Dr. Robotnik, Bowser, and Ganondorf~
══════════════════════════════════════════════
bowsercastle.jpg
On the far east coast of America was a lonely little island, where a castle stood tall and proud. The lonely little island, with what little ground it had left untouched, had its sand blackened and its earth charred by the sea of lava and the sudden eruption of fire surrounding its every corner. The charred earth was mountainous and jagged, with just about every trap you could possibly conjure up in place on this island; spike pits, deep chasms, spiked balls and chains- the list went on and on and on. It was safe to say that this place didn't seem welcoming.
And it wasn't welcoming. Not in the slightest. It wasn't supposed to be. Because this was Bowser's Castle.
The castle created in the image of the Koopa King himself. His castle encompassed the whole island- there were sections upon sections of walls and watchtowers, each being guarded by the trio's choice of minions; Dr. Robotnik's Eggrobos, Ganondorf's Twilight Entities, elite members of Bowser's Koopa Troop- any such variation of these, and in ridiculous numbers. The coast was blanketed in gun batteries, cannons, and anything one might need for defence- or, say, make somewhat of a Bermuda Triangle incident. The minions were on constant lookout- and, considering the incredible team this treacherous trio makes, it's safe to assume that that wasn't everything.

—————————————————————————————————————————

Deep, deep inside this castle- past the green carpets, past the statues and paintings, past the endless traps and mechanisms, this trio sat. They were gathered around in a table, all with an ear-to-ear grin on their faces. The wicked Dr. Robotnik seemed to be sitting in a red-and-yellow robotic recliner chair, outfitted with every kind of gadget and doodad. The malevolent Ganondorf wasn't sitting at all- he was hovering above the ground, yet hovering in a "sitting-down" position, as it were. His cape fluttered as twilight appeared to gather underneath him. And, of course, the positively evil Bowser was sitting in his throne, following the "his" theme of his castle- as in, the throne looked like the shell on his back.

"Gwa, ha ha ha! Alright, yeah! Usually, I prefer doin' this solo, but this is something I can get behind! What, three diabolical dudes, workin' to rule the world, stomping any idiots getting in our way? Sign me up!" Bowser exclaimed, ending it with another one of his earth-shaking "gwa-ha ha"s. He leaned forward from his throne, propping his elbow on the armrest and his fist against his jaw. Ganondorf spoke after him.
"Ha, ha ha ha! Yes, "sign me up" indeed. They won't know what hit them- and by the time they find out, they won't stand a chance. I think it's safe to say, gentlemen, that we will be an unstoppable force."
"And we unleash our "unstoppable force" today!" Robotnik interjected. "Now, now, about the plan. Oh, ho ho ho, this is brilliant! Utter genius, I say- it'll shock the world to its core! Listen carefully, gentlemen, and prepare to be amazed by the incredible mind of Dr. Ivo Robotnik!" He cried, before getting up from his chair and rolling a cube on the table, which then disassembled itself to reveal a hologram, plastered with all sorts of details. Robotnik went on and on- he seemed passionate about it, while Ganondorf seemed indifferent- yet Bowser was on the verge of falling asleep. He never liked these things- running in and stomping anything in his path was his way. Right as Robotnik was finishing up his plan, Bowser slammed his fist down on the armrest of his throne, barked at a minion to get everything ready, then grinned.
"We're done? Alright, yeah, jeez, finally! Start packing, you guys- Queens is gonna get its first taste of King Bowser!... oh, and sure, you guys too."
(That was just an introductory post- sorry it's so long.)

Last edited:
"Mama mia.. I think I'm-a gonna stay here. Right, Luigi? Who knows when Bowser could just-a pop up outta nowhere? Heheh..." Mario couldn't shake off the idea that something - aside from the one-way portal - was definitely off. Was that it? Or was there more to this werewolf abomination than just a werewolf abomination? Was someone behind the monster's attack? It practically had Bowser written all over it, but something didn't feel quite right.

ellie while still holding the purple ribbon around the beast decided to bring out her makers greatest creation... besides her of course. using her free hand after it threw the ball of pale light, created and threw a ball of blue energy which created a blue portal. out of the portal came an army of living stone squirrels, who all charged said beast. once the last squirrel left the portal it closed itself.

Ganondorf and Robotnik continued to discuss the plan as all three of them began their descent underground via a glass elevator installed by the moustachioed genius himself- much to the annoyance of Bowser, who grumbled quietly behind them and would only very occasionally interject- either to tell them to shut up, or to add his own personal flavour to the plan. They eventually reached their destination; it was an absolutely massive room, necessary for holding the seemingly limitless numbers of the Koopa Troop and Robotnik's personal mechanical army, who all gave a salute upon noticing them enter before crying out "All hail Bowser!" or "ALL HAIL ROBOTNIK", respectively. Only Ganondorf's Twilight Entities were not present- well, why would they need to be?

The decor matched most of the castle, with its green carpet rolled out, dark brown, charred bricks, the occasional pit of lava or spur of flame- not forgetting the paintings of Bowser and the medieval-like weaponry hung on the wall. Behind the ocean of soldiers and machines was a massive garage door, taking up pretty much all of the back wall of the already huge room.

"MINIONS!" Bowser cried, raising his fist and flexing his muscle, eliciting a frighteningly enthusiastic cheer from his troops, waving their arms around and throwing their Bowser insignia-laden helmets in the air.

"My creations!" Robotnik followed, causing his mechanical army to elicit a bone-chilling cheer, due to their robotic voices.

"The hour of glory is finally here! Today, we kick their metaphorical door in, and shock any so-called "righteous" fools to their very core! So long as you all... ahem... shape up... for once... we can all usher in a new era, ruled by those worthy!" Ganondorf dictated. He had always been one with a silver tongue- he was good at speaking and persuasion, for sure.

"Now, listen up, runts, this is the second-best part; where I get to tell you what to do! Anyone talks or falls outta line, and I swear, I'll make your face real ugly!"

The three briefed their armies on the plan they had more or less completely pieced together.

"And that's it." Bowser abruptly ended, causing a confused silence to fall. "... What are you dimwits waitin' for?! Get to the airships, now! GWAAAAAAAAAR!" Bowser bellowed, breathing out a terrifying stream of fire at his own minions, causing them to run in terror to the aforementioned garage door at the back, open it, then flee to some of Bowser's airships, parked in an even more enormous room than the one they were already in.

airship.png
Robotnik chucked to himself, while Ganondorf tried his best not to seem irritated.

"Well, okay then! Let's get down to business, shall we? Egg Pawns, and the rest of you! It's showtime! On the Egg Fleet you go!" Robotnik cackled, before his robotic minions began to eerily turn around and march through the garage door, to some more airships that were absolutely decked out and ridiculously huge- and that was only what you could see from where the trio was standing.

"Excellent." Ganondorf grinned. "Let's be on our way." With that, the trio passed through the garage door. Robotnik smiled and pressed a button, causing the garage door to close, and the platform to ascend.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

egg fleet.png
"I hope we're ready to go!" Robotnik sang into his device, as he looked out of the window from the Captain's Quarters on the flagship of the Egg Fleet. Crawling with robots and everything a fleet should need. Perfect.

"Born ready, Eggman! And you, porkbelly? How ready are you to stomp these wimps?" Bowser cried, overlooking his own armada of his own battleships.

"Ha, ha! What a foolish question- I've been waiting for this moment for a long, long, long time. Set course!" Ganondorf exclaimed. His location, at the moment, was unknown- but not for long, that would be for certain. He held the Triforce of Power in his hand and chuckled.

The XCOM Commander
"Everyone? I sense a disturbance in the atmosphere..."
I kneel to the ground, and hold my Psi Amp in the air.
Oh, yes.
My head is tingling. A purple aura is surrounding my head.
It has only been this way when great misfortune is about to happen.
"A fleet... gah. What is it?"
I can sense the other squad members looking at me like I'm insane. Then again. Even XCOM doesn't know the full power of psionics.

Blade
As the last generator goes down, a loud roar was heard. The Gargantuar was dead.

In the meanwhile...
The carrier RCS Flaming Anvil jumped out of hyperspace. Sure, the ship boasted powerful armor and shields. Yeah, it had a massive array of laser cannons, and 10 squads of 5 automated fighters and 5 automated bombers, not to mention 10 dropships.

But that wasn't the reason it was over the world.

(If you mind, Sir)
Quite a few Goombas and a Boo spotted a red block falling onto the ground, far away from the fleet. If anything closer look, and it seemed to be a command center or something.
(Basically a Command Center from The Conquerors.)

DAY 1
The Command Center's AI began to activate, only a few seconds after landing.
To the machine's fortune, it had landed directly near what the Robloxian Army called an "Energy Crystal".

The small forces it had deployed consisted of 3 Light Soldiers and a Construction Soldier.
Within seconds, a Light Soldier moved near the crystal, and a grey square popped up. Slowly but surely, the square was slowly transforming into something else...

And it looked odd indeed when the construction soldier wandered near the edge of the island and transformed into a red block.

LANDING LOCATION-ISLAND

REMAINING POWER: 160 (140 for the nuclear plant constructed)
(5 per CC post)
CONSTRUCTION YARD CONSTRUCTED
New intel:
Construction Soldiers
Not really troops-these odd robots transform into Construction Yards so that buildings can be constructed around these yards.
Light Soldiers
A grunt. A weak grunt. Don't expect to see more of those in the future.

TheGhostlyPirate TheGhostlyPirate
You get onto Earth at The Bronx in New York. A loud sound suddenly goes through the borough and you see a silhouette of a monster. At the same time, the voice you here in your head turns into a figure.

It’s a female Robloxian with the 4.0 Girl body with the default R15 Animation. She seems to wear the free clothes of your Universe along with the free hats. She looks new to the game but in reality, she joined in 2015 but doesn’t want to pay the Admins any money to get better clothing. “Allow me to introduce myself. My username is Pink_Star, but you can call me Star. I was also in this world until like you, I encountered this very same flaw in the server system that accidentally lead to Earth. I will be the guide in this universe since I was one of the original people to discover this flaw in the servers. There are many of us and our goal is to lead the Robloxian race to other universes after what the admins have done to our universe.”

You can either head towards the monster or go another direction and play it safe.

GearBlade654 GearBlade654
The Gargantuar is dead. Now we need to clear out the base or let that massive ship in the distance do it for us. I decide to take cover to avoid accidentally getting injured while the base was getting cleared out. I quickly dive towards the third disabled shield generator. It hurts a bit, but it’s a lot faster than just walking there.

DailyRoLord DailyRoLord GearBlade654 GearBlade654 YarnDrawcia YarnDrawcia Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind nimona nimona Hazeron Hazeron

MONSTER HEALTH: 590/1000

(Exploration event? OH HELL YES! Just let people have the option to follow the event or not.)

The monster grabs R. Gear’s meteor and hurls it towards Apoc. His arms seem to be unnaturally strong at grabbing large pieces of land.

The knight is meet with a strong, fast punch from the left hand coming from the monster. The punch continues until it hits a building which it stops at. A crater is made on the side of the building that the punch hit. The lightning shotgun still does damage to the monster so that is a neutral gain.
(Void if stopped by the knight)

The bullet hits the hand but it doesn’t do much damage. Still, the monster is forced to use it’s left hand which is the weaker hand for the monster to punch the knight.

Teai’s lasers do a satisfactory job of damaging the monster. Due to the monster targeting the biggest threat on the field which was the Alliance and XCOM, it didn’t try to hit anyone else. That was until...

Ellie both snares the monster making it temporarily unable to move AND hits it with the ball of light. This makes it as a new target for the monster as it can deal the most amount of damage. The monster grabs another piece of a building and chucks it straight at Ellie’s face. The portal she spawned later still did a lot of damage as well.

M Monjaro

The drones that are launched reveal a system that was different to the system that the Empire was used to. In this system, the technology was not as futuristic as the universe they were used to as there are no other ships in the distance. There was only one sun in the universe. But the drones detected one planet that that can support life. A base was needed to be made on it’s moon or near it.

ellie jumped out of the way of the rock, landed off of the building she was on, and weird red clothed man. "hi."

Apoc
Wounds: Very Heavy
Ughhhhhh...
I... I need to keep fighting... I should...
Gah...
I need to... get out of here...
"Everyone. I need to get out of here... can't fight anymore..."
With that, I vanish off into the shadows.
(Apoc Rising death theme plays)
R. Gear
Armor Status: Light Damage
Wounds: None
"Apoc Xenon down! I repeat! Apoc Xenon down!"
Growling, I feel my Vengeance building up. But I can't use it right now-wait until the time is ripe.
I levitate my hammer to my hands, before marching to the beast, twirling my hammer and slamming it into the beast itself.
M. Gear
Wounds: Lightly wounded
Ooooh boy. Apoc. Down. And my knight is barely running-I see it feebly walking towards the beast, but it's going to be out of the fight. I finish repairing my drone, which flies off to repair the knight while I fire my lightning shotgun again.
The Commander
Armor Damage:None
Wounds:None
Ouch. Right to the face, too.
Oh well. He escaped. He will be fine-if he somehow didn't escape to the transport I'll be surprised.
Right. My turn. A purple cloud lingers over the beast, with lightning striking it.

Parso
That ship seems to be charging it's cannons up.
A Robloxian Ogre-class battleship. Well renowned for living up to the raw strength and durability of the mythical creature.
Time to run. You hear Blade giving orders to wait until both of you escape.

Teai
He stopped to catch his breath. Teai had been using the laser, but clearly it was failing. He pushed the trigger, aiming it at the ground. A measly laser bullet came out. Teai would leave it up to the others.

HP: 60
OOC: Probably gonna do an introduction for Daily soon.

DaGamingDolphin

A monster, Pink_Star? Wait, a monster? Ugh, nevermind..

I grab my trusty sword, surely this is just like a boss battle?

DailyRoLord
No. I refuse to leave! Creator, you cannot make me! Oh, hi. My name is DailyRoLord. I entered this marvelous, yet heartbreaking world last year. Marvelous because of all the amazing capabilities one has. Heartbreaking because of the cruel things that can occur. My home has been destroyed numerous times. I’m grateful to have Creator by my side and friends who support me.

Creator has saved my life countless times, and he- or she, I don’t know Creator’s identity- has done so much. To start, Creator created me and placed me in Robloxia. Creator wanted me to be his- I’ll just assume that Creator is male- representative in Robloxia. I’ve never met Creator in person, but I’ve talked to him many times via radio.

I moved into Roleplaya Forumia, and I enjoyed my time there. It sadly came to an abrupt halt. The government shut down funding for my neighborhood, and it collapsed. I was heartbroken, and I could not express how cruel I felt and still feel the government is. Creator came to my aid, providing transportation so that I could travel to the Discord outpost and the nearby planet of RP Nation.

I’ve mostly been on RP Nation for the past months. I use Creator's transportation to frequently visit the Discord outpost. And I check back on Robloxia now and then. It’s not the life that I expected. I never anticipated that my life would change this drastically. I was content with my old life, until the Robloxia government grabbed it and crushed it, ruining it. I’m happy to say that I’ve recovered a great deal since then, emotionally, that is.

For pretty much the first time ever, I recently had my first fight with Creator. He wants me to travel to Earth. What is this Earth, you ask? Apparently Creator lives there. It’s a planet many light years from Robloxia and RP Nation. It’s very far away. Creator hopes to meet me in person. That’s great and all, but it’s not all that he wants. He wanted me to retrieve a valuable artifact located somewhere in Earth. The lazy guy can’t do it himself. He summons transportation at his will, but he wants me to find this artifact. Why can’t his transportation crews do it themselves?

I talked with Creator about three days ago. Creator has cut off my ability to use his power to summon transportation. And even if I do, they will take me to Earth. Until then, I must stay on RP Nation until Creator and I sort this out. I’m residing in the Fandom Subforum of RP Nation. I notice some simulations going on. One called Millennium City. I was in that, but I’m taking a break. Another simulation called Tear in the Multiverses. I'm not really participating in any of them.

My house is somewhere in between the Modern Subforum and the Fantasy Subforum. I've been staying in a hotel in Fandom Subforum ever since Creator and I had our squabble. I think I’m ready to go home. I walk over to to the taxi station. RP Nation has these amazing, super speedy taxis that can transport you all over the planet. Best part? They don’t cost a penny. A taxi aapproaches, and I sit in the shotgun seat.

I sit in the car, silent as ever. I don’t talk with the taxi driver. These guys don’t know much about customer service. They just drive you. I’m fine with that. I don’t expect to have a long discussion with the driver. I mean, I’m only in the car for five minutes. There's my home. I thank the driver and hop out of the car. My home. It's beautiful. My mansion rests on a large hill. In the back, at sunset, I have a perfect view of the sun setting. Oh yeah, Creator bought this mansion for me. I didn’t buy it myself. I’m heavily reliant on him.

I open the door. AGH! A force pushes me to the ground, and I yell. I look up. Oh no. They’ve found me. It’s one of Creator's pilots. And another one, who is standing right by the guy who knocked me down.

“Time for you to visit Earth, RoLord,” states the first pilot in a monotone voice. My friends call me Daily, but in formal situations, I am called RoLord. My full name is DailyRoLord.

“No. Creator may have created me, but I don’t have to obey him!” I rebel against the pilot.

“UNGRATEFUL WRETCH! After all Creator does for you, you cannot return the respect! PATHETIC. I can only imagine how furious Creator will be.” bellows the second pilot. He has a point. I look at the floor, which is only a few millimeters below my face. I am knocked to the floor, after all.

“Leave me be,” I calmly explain, trying to change the subject. “Can’t you guys fetch Creator's lost treasure?” I ask. It’s true. They should be the ones searching.

“No, foolish child. We are pilots. We do not owe anything to Creator either. Creator pays us to work. He never has made you do ANYTHING for him in his life before now. Especially after all HE has done for you. Oblige, kindly, or we will do this the hard way,” lectures the first pilot.

“Never. I’m staying here. I’ve been separated from my home too many times. I don’t need to be separated again,” I attempt to explain.

“Do it,” commands the first pilot. A millisecond later, the second pilot whips out a tranquilizer. He aims it at me.

“Don’t! Stop!” I try to protect myself. The pilot lowers his taser.

“You will willingly come?” questions the first pilot.

“Well, um...” I have nothing to say. Shit. He raises his tranquilizer again, and fires the dart. I feel myself becoming sleepier. The last sight I see is a handcuff coming down on me.

I wake up in a chair. A gray, metal chair. Made of steel, probably. Just like Creator’s ships. I’m in one of his ships. My arms are cuffed to the armrests, and my feet are cuffed to the ground. I’m not in a cell. Creator must have told them to be kind. I really appreciate the work the guy does for me, but I don’t want to risk my life going to this Earth. The two pilots are in front of me. One is sitting in the pilot's chair, and the other is running navigation. There are other pilots moving around the ship.

“Release me. Creator would not permit this kind of containment,” I urge the pilots.

“No, Creator wants you to come to Earth. It is necessary that he find this a-artifact so that he can fix y- er, I mean his... eh...” The first pilot anxiously runs out of the piloting room.

“Captain, we are approaching the Milky Way in T-Minus 3 Minutes. Shall we disengage hyperdrive?” asks one of the crew members.

“Lower hyperdrive speed at once, do not fully disengage yet. Lower the hyperdrive speed to a lower speed. We will pass through the Milky Way soon. When we do, lower hyperdrive speed a bit more. When we approach Earth, disengage hyperdrive fully and prepare for landing,” orders the second pilot.

Earth, here I come.

(I intend to transform M. Gear into a weird mix of scientist and swordsman. In this case, M. Gear fights with a sword, but uses gadgets and technology to help him fight-for example, calculating weak spots.)

ellie jumped out of the way of the rock, landed off of the building she was on, and weird red clothed man. "hi."

Mario stepped back as some sort of living ragdoll approached him, "Hello.. You were-a on the building, a-yes?"

• ITACHI UCHIHA
    52740f7a75720a4576d1bd0613e3a3a1--itachi-akatsuki-naruto-uzumaki.jpg
    A beam of white light slowly enveloped Itachi's reanimated body, disassembling it and sending it to the great beyond. As his lower torso turned into dust and swirled away into nothingness, he grasped the back of his brother's head, and pulled it in, making their foreheads touch. "Sasuke.... you're my equal now, in every way. Back then, I hid the truth from not only you you, and everybody, dooming you to a life of pain. That is why your hatred of the Leaf... of me... runs so deep. So I want to impart this truth to you...... no matter what you do from now on...... I will love you always."

And thus, amidst his brothers tears, his body faded away, and traveled into the heavenly light. White surrounded his vision, and his body became
    practically weightless. He felt very at peace with the universe. Just as he began accepting his final fate, his ears popped, and a rumbling sound rushed into his eardrums.

"What's that?" thought Itachi, with a slightly shocked look on his face, as the rumbling sound grew only louder. Suddenly, his eardrums popped right back, and he found himself standing on a solid surface. Blinded by a sudden dazzling light, he covered his eyes and looked down, only to find that he had a solid body again. He was even wearing the same clothes as when he died.

"Is this heaven?" he thought, but as he looked closer, he discarded the thought. The place was filled with numerous dazzling towers taller than any hill in Konoha, and the things here were mostly human, but wore strange and foreign clothing. The Sun was also brighter than he remembered. However, Itachi was not totally braindead. Met with a new world which could possibly be hostile, Itachi quickly sneaked off the tower he emerged on, and grabbing a dirty cloak from a trash heap, started wandering around the city.

egg fleet 2.png
"What do you want?! Listen, if you dorks clogged the toilet again, then you're just gonna have to-!" Bowser began, as two members of his Koopa Troop, a Paragoomba and a Boo, worked up the courage to go to the Captain's Quarters of the flagship of Bowser's fleet- the one that Bowser himself was piloting. They whispered in his ear, audaciously interrupting him- they'd noticed something. A red block falling on what seemed to be a command station.

"... What, that's it? You needed to talk to me just for that?! Man! You guys really are something else! GWA, HA HA HA!" Bowser bellowed, continuing to laugh for an awkwardly long time. The two troopers tried to awkwardly laugh along with him, as if they were supposed to- they stopped laughing right as Bowser snapped at them and cooked them with his signature fire breath for their trouble.

"GWAAAAAAAAAR! What, are you two dense? Were you even listenin' to my plan? We're gonna mess up the place anyway! Angle the freakin' cannons, and blow it up! Use some initiative!" Bowser roared. They didn't need to be told twice. They could do without being flame-grilled twice, too- they hobbled out of the quarters as fast as they could. Within seconds, cannon crews in range were on the task- they angled and fired. The structure below would soon be met with a hailstorm of absolutely huge cannonballs, bombs, bomb cannonballs- if that wasn't enough, a small group of Koopa Troop minions were sent down to review the damage- Parakoopas, Paragoombas, Sniffits, Hammer Bros, Boomerang Bros and all were coming down on the command centre.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
"Jeez!" Bowser shouted in frustration, before turning around to the wheel again and pressing the radio button. "Doc. Eggy- yours truly here. Are we friggin' there yet? I see a city just down there."

"Never call me "eggy" again. Let's see- oh ho, you're not mistaken! Gentlemen, it's time for the main act! Descend, descend! I implore you!" Robotnik replied, the excitement clear in his voice.

"Oh, you're ready? Excellent- ha, ha ha! When our "opening act" is complete, you'll know where I am- trust me." Ganondorf commented- strangely, he was communicating with the two without using a radio.

The armada revealed itself from the cloudy skies of Queens, New York. The sheer size of it seemed to block out the sun- a menacing shadow was cast over the city, and the clouds seemed to grow darker. The size of the whole invading force was known- each and every ship from the Egg Fleet, and each and every ship from Bowser's Fleet- it was a terrifying sight. After a minute or so of dramatic hovering, an impressively large hologram generated from the Egg Fleet. It showed the figures of Bowser, Ganondorf, and Dr. Robotnik- each grinning from ear to ear. Then, they began to speak.

"GWA HA HA HA! What's up, chumps?! Your future kings, comin' right in! And ain't you guys lucky? You've got front row seats to the beginning of our AWESOME empire! That's right- King Bowser, Ol' Dr. Robotnik, and Ganondorf are here to stay, and here to rule, baby!" Bowser gloated, baring his sharp teeth and putting his fists on his hips in a broad, confident stance.

"Nothing personal! We're just going to help ourselves! We'll destroy your pathetic cities and build ours from the ashes!" Robotnik declared, twirling his moustache.

"Please, I implore anyone with a death wish to try to stop us. Alone, we are already unstoppable- so, together, what does that mean for you? It's not just the cities we're after; close by, you have something that we need, and something that we will have, by any means necessary."

"If you want to evacuate before we pulverise this molehill, you've got a few seconds to do it! Remember our faces- you'll be seeing them again!" Robotnik finished. Each one of them gave off an evil laugh, whereupon the hologram disappeared. You could see laser beams charging, cannons preparing, robots and minions preparing to invade, heavy weaponry and heavy artillery preparing to fire- things were going to get hot, and they were going to get hot very soon.

CC DAY 2
The initial bombardment whacked the Command Center, leaving a lot of parts into rust and flames. 1 cannon had struck a light soldier across the head, dealing some damage, and the other 2 took a cannonball to the face, 1 disintegrating into parts from a bomb cannonball.
Needless to say, the few guards the Center had rose to the challenge. The remaining 2 light soldiers dashed by the CC, before firing their rifles directly at the group attacking the CC. The center's self defense cannons were quickly aiming up at the group before attempting to blast random minions out of the sky.
But it was just the center and it's guards.
Another grey square rose near the center, rising into the shape of a Barracks-2 horizontally positioned metal cylinders.
Almost immediately, an odd red bar was seen above the building.
HEAVY SOLDIERS IN TRAINING
NEW INTEL: HEAVY SOLDIERS
Actual grunts. There will be lots of them in the future.
REMAINING ENERGY: 65 (100 spent on training 5 heavy soldiers)

ellie looked down at the man? in red and replayed "yes that is me. my names ellie, whats yours?"
she then looked at the fleet that displayed the hologram and sighed. she called "attention!" the stone squirrel army stops attacking the beast and all turn to her. "gundum formation! attack the fleet!" she said while pointing at the fleet of airships.
she then turns to the beast and charges a spell, electricity sparking around her before she let it out yelling "DRAGON THUNDER!!!" the bolt of thunder resembled a dragon as it struck the beast.

meanwhile

the squirrel army is running towards the fleet as they pile onto each other until they become a gundum made out of magic stone squirrels. the squirrel gundum (which i shall refer to as SG) climbed a nearby skyscraper and once it reached the top, jumped onto the nearest airship, one of the mechanical one's(aka one of eggmans) and disassembled back into the squirrel army and charged everything on board.

Mario replied, "It's-a me, a-Mario," then the little (?) doll turned to face something behind him. He turned around to a familiar voice. He turned around and gasped:

"That's right- King Bowser, Ol' Dr. Robotnik, and Ganondorf are here to stay, and here to rule, baby!"

Mario frowned. Robotnik? Ganondorf? Those two were new. But if they're anything like Grodus or Bleck, this'll be easy. He stepped back, and watched a torrent of stone squirrel soldiers congegrate into a giant golem of sorts. They (it?) climbed a tower, Donkey-Kong style, and boarded one of Bowser's airships.

Mario looked around, and shouted to Luigi, "Do you know who Robotnik or Ganondorf are, Luigi? Will you be able to keep your own against that wolf monster? I'm going to see what I can do about Bowser!"

YarnDrawcia YarnDrawcia
nimona nimona
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins

ellie looked down at mario and asked "you mind if i come with you? i'd like to keep an eye on the SA"

Mario looked to the doll, "Yes, that-a would be appreciated!" He turned back to an airship, trying to figure out a path up to it. He ran to an alleyway, and began attempting to wall-jump his way to the top. Unfortunately, the buildings got farther apart as he ascended, and he had to stop a few floors up. He was as good as stuck, unless a plucky airship decided to see what the Unstoppable Force Of Good (e.g. any protagonist, but referring to Mario) was up to on such a ledge.

nimona nimona
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins

Users who are viewing this thread

Back