• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tear in the Multiverses (RPNation Spice Edition)

Axcicos

Not the Guy
A long time ago, on a forum that's closing, there was a role-play called Tear in the Multiverses, which gave you the freedom of playing whatever character from whatever medium you wanted, or if you preferred, a original character of your own. Would anyone here at RPNation be up for this?

Okay, that's 2 people including me. More people will probably join so I think we have enough people to start. Where should I post the roleplay?

Sign ups go in characters, RP goes in the regular Roleplay area, but have you heard of an OOC thread? It's a thread where people talk to each other out of character.

Tears in the Multiverse was an RP that ran from 2015 until the site's major update in 2016, if I recall correctly.

If you're talking about RPNation, then no, I have no clue about what you're talking about (I'm pretty new.) If you're talking about ROBLOX's RPF (where i came from) then it got a expansion called 'But Yet Again!'.

2015 is so blurry to me, but I think the first came out in 2015; possibly late 2014.
There was a sequel, and then the tournament one, which I'm sure is the third installment. (The second one may have been a reboot classified as the sequel)

And then, if I'm right, But Yet Again is the fourth one.

OK. I'm still not sure if you're talking about RPNation or Roblox (my old site). Because if you're talking about the latter, then The New Timeline is the fifth installment (I think.) If not then I'm not sure.

yo yo yo

i hope this multi verse role play isn't as shitty as tsarp

why did i remind myself of that

Anyways, I'm interested. And if ya don't mind me asking, what was your user name on the soon to be deleted RPF?

I'm talking Roblox (RoxProox)

And yes, New Timeline would technically be the fifth installment. (I know that wasn't a question but I wanted my post to look longer..)

im sure we're from the same site

it's just that i left roblox i january for this place so you might be one of the newer guys who I don't know

My user name on there is RoxasTheDemon,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back