• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Team Fortress 2 (OPEN)

soda

soda licious
Hiya.

Looking for a TF2 roleplay, preferably canon characters or OCs that are very slight variations of canon characters. I'm totally open to AUs.

I'd like for the RP to be plot-driven. A couple of plots I have in mind are:

1) The RED team has begun to notice that the BLUs are eerily similar to them, almost as if they were... clones.

2) Respawn goes down during a match. The teams start to notice after the RED medic fails to respawn. Do the teams go on a killing spree, or try to help each other out?

Romance is optional but I only do M/M. My favourite pairings are:

Sniper/Spy (otp)

Scout/Sniper

Engineer/Sniper

Medic/Heavy

That being said, I'm open to other pairings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I'm was looking for a roleplay with tf2 and upon finding one I was surprised. I feel so happy. I'd like to rp with you. I know the gist of the game and its boundaries and such. Unless you've found a partner already, I'm up for it. Plot driven here as well. Let me know when you see this.

ST

I don't have a partner actually, you're the only person who has shown interest. Can you shoot me a PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back