• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Team bonding (1x1 private Marvel rp)

Anastasia smiled over at Loki before looking over and glaring at Tony. "Steve, Tony's about to give you a run for your money, I think I'm going to make an Iron Man popsicle." She threatened.

Tony huffed getting up and dusting himself off. "You wouldn't," he said.

"I would," Anastasia said. "Don't do that. That'll kill him," Wanda said. "I'll just make life miserable for him," Wanda said already thinking of all the minor inconveniences she could make happen to him with her magic.

"You know for getting you guys with your crushes you sure don't seem happy," Tony told them with a gulp.

"Oh no I believe each and everyone of is happy with the outcome we're just upset that meddled in our love lives," Vision told him. "I find usually they don't like their privacy being invaded which is understandable," he said

"See tony? Even Vision understands" Pamela smirked, "Was everyone else in on this?" She asked after a few seconds.

Loki raised his brow, trying his best not to smile as they threatened Stark. It was proving to be very amusing.

"Yes," Bruce said quietly. "Bruce! You weren't supposed to say anything! We where just gonna let Tony take the fall," Nat hissed at him.

"Great so everyone decided to overstep their boundaries?" Anastasia asked.

"Wait hold up you where just gonna blame me?" Tony asked offended. "Well yeah. We told you from the start it was a bad idea, when we agreed we just decided to let you take the fall," Natasha explained.

Vision was holding back laughter as he watched all this go down. Wanda tilted her head. "So I'm making all your lives miserable with inconveniences then?" She asked.

"Unless I turn them all into ice sculptors first then yes," Anastasia said

"The answer is a definite yes Wanda" Pamela smiled at her before glaring at the others.

Loki smirked standing up and walked over to Ana, "Good thing you asked out the God of Mischief" he whispered leaning down to her ear.

Anastasia tinted red at the and looked up at him and smiled a little. "I guess it is," she said.

"Good," Wanda smiled at her before glaring at the others with her. "Well this had an interesting turn out," Vision chuckled a little.

"Alright how about we watch a movie? Huh? A nice calm relaxing movie so no one gets hurt hopefully," Tony asked quickly. "Y-Yeah a movie sounds great!" Bruce said quickly as Nat glared at him. "Yeah a movie does sound great," Nat said still glaring at Bruce for giving them up.

Pamela glanced at Wanda and Vision before shrugging "Why not?"

Loki looked at Ana, awaiting her decision. He wouldn't show up if she didnt.

"Sure," Anastasia agreed.

"a movie does sound nice," Vision smiled agreeing since Pamela did. "Sure I'll watch a movie," Wanda said, still upset with them. She looked over at Pamela and smiled. "I'll go get us some popcorn," she said.

"Do I get-" Tony was cut off. "No people who over step their boundaries do not get popcorn," Wanda said shooting him a glare. "She's gotta point," Anastasia said.

"Fine but I'm picking the movie," Tony grumbled going over to pick one. He ended up a picking the scariest horror movie they had.

Pamela didn't mind horror movies she'd just prefer not to get nightmares over them. She laid her head on Visions shoulder as they waited for Wanda.

Loki sat back where he was before, shuffling to the edge of the couch.

Wanda smiled and came back a few moments later with a big bowl of popcorn for them. She sat on the other side of Pamela with the popcorn. "So you wanna hold the bowl so all three of us can share?" She asked Pam since she was in the middle of them.

"Oh no she doesn't have to do that," Vision, who had his arm draped over the back of the couch around Pam, interjected. "I don't eat remember?" He asked her. "Oh right my bad!" Wanda chuckled and leaned her head against Pam's shoulder. "I'll just hold it then so you don't have to," she told Pam with a grin.

Anastasia moved over to the couch with him and grabbed a blanket. She actually wasn't too fond of horror which surprised most people. She was actually very jumpy when it came to horror movies which most never guessed from her cold demeanor; she actually preferred to watch Disney.

Pamela smiled, honestly she couldn't be happier right now. Even though Stark ignored their boundaries she was grateful that she was now with the two people she has liked forever.

Pamela smiled at Wanda and grabbed a couple of popcorn.

Loki smiled at her as Nat turned the lights off and the movie began.

Wanda smiled up at her happily as the movie began. She threw a piece of popcorn into her mouth and caught it. She laid her head back on Pam's shoulder and wrapped an arm around her.

Vision smiled as he held Pam and watched the movie. While what the Avengers did was technically wrong he was kinda glad they did it because now he could cuddle with Pam, with Wanda too of course.

Anastasia smiled at him and laid the blanket over top of them. Her body temperature being lower than others, she got cold easily. Where she was sitting beside Loki who had naturally colder skin she was little cold.

Pamela wrapped one arm around Wanda's torso which held her impossibly close, her head laid on Visions chest comfortably.

"Would you like a warmer blanket?" He asked softly knowing he couldn't provide any body heat.

Wanda smiled as she cuddled up with Pam. She closed her eyes for a moment contently before opening them again to watch the movie.

Vision smiled softly down at Pam. He looked back up to watch the movie, from his knowledge it was setting up for a jumpscare at any moment.

"It's okay," Anastasia said leaning her head against his shoulder. "It's warm enough," she said. She watched someone on screen, who was incredibly stupid in her opinion, walk into a room. Both Wanda and Ana jumped seeing the killer jump out from no where.

Vision on the other hand was unfazed since he had predicted the jumpscare.

Pamela held Wanda closer chuckling lightly when she jumped, rubbing her arm lightly and smiled up at Vision.

Loki crossed his arms, The Killer is doing it all wrong.

Wanda relaxed at Pam's touch. She smiled as she cuddled closer. She stole a few pieces of popcorn as she watched the movie.

Vision chuckled seeing Wanda jump. He traced light shapes on Pam's arms as he smiled at her before turning his attention back to the movie.

Anastasia pulled up the blanket a bit as she couldn't watching the movie. She saw the people killed in a rather gory way.

Pamela sighed relaxing into both of their touches. Feeling content even though they were watching a horror film.

Loki put an arm around her trying to provide a little comfort

Wanda smiled looking up at Pam and then back at the movie. She closed her eyes, she felt content and sleepy at the moment. She cuddled closer to her a little.

Vision smiled at the two. He leaned his head against Pam’s as he watched the movie happily; even if it was a horror.

Anastasia smiled softly up at him and leaned her head against him as she watched the movie.

Pam laughed when one character died in a really stupid way.

Loki shuffled a little closer to Ana, making them both a little more comfortable.

Wanda giggled a little hearing Pam’s laugh. She smiled and cuddled a little closer.

Vision chuckled a bit at it. He smiled at Pam softly.

Anastasia smiled softly at him as they got more comfortable.

Pam played with Wanda's hair, smiling when she giggled.

Loki smiled back before turning his attention to the film

Wanda smiled and contently closed her eyes and let Pam play with her hair. Despite the horror film playing she was feeling rather relaxed at the moment.

Vision smiled and watched Pam for a bit before turning his attention back to the movie that was playing. He analyzed it assuming another jumpscare was coming soon.

Anastasia watched the movie as the scary music played in the background. She jumped a little as the killer popped up and killed someone else unexpectedly. “Sh*t,” she mumbled under her breath.

Wanda had been watching and had the same reaction, minus the foul language. “Should I start informing you when a jumpscare is about to happen?” Vision whispered to them both.

Pam laughed at their reactions, not willing to admit that jumpscare scared her too. "no-no, ruins the surprise"

Loki smirked at her, tightening slightly his grip around her shoulders

“Yeah,” Wanda agreed with a slight smile. “That is why people watch horror movies, to be scared,” she chuckled in a hushed tone so they didn’t disturb the others watching the movie.

“I see,” Vision said. He was a little confused as to why anyone would want to voluntarily be scared but agreed anyways. He still had a lost to learn about humans, even if he was basically the internet.

Anastasia saw him smirk and rolled her eyes. She hated how she was easily scared. She laid her head back down on his chest. She watched as the movie continued.

Pamela took his hand in hers and continued to watch the movie, Her other hand still in Wanda's hair.

Loki chuckled, and continued watching the film. He didn't like the Killer's tactics at all.

Wanda smiled and watched the movie, jumping a little at another jumpscare.

Vision smiled, chuckling at Wanda bit. He gently squeezed Pam’s hand.

Anastaisa jumped a little at the scare, cursing under her breath again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back